💮 TEASER 001

  💮 THOSE AMONGST US /  revamping...
 
 
 
 
TEASER 00001
The train is now approaching. Everyone please step back.
 
Daichi yawns, steadying himself on his two feet. His arms hurt from carrying his group project’s 3-D diagram (his back hurts too, from carrying the entire group, he jokes in his head, only realizing a second later how unfunny it sounded). Shifting from his left leg to his right, he feels like throwing the entire model into the tracks.
 
He’s sure Chaewon could have carried it back home with her. She might be only one hundred and fifty-eight centimeters tall but Daichi knows she could benchpress him (and more than once). She was also the only one out of the four of them that actually lived on campus. He remembers clearly that she lived in the dormitory closest to campus. Oh how she boasted about getting to sleep in an extra half an hour. Not that it mattered anymore. Daichi was bad at saying no and everyone in the group seemed to be professionals at doing so. King of Hell my , Daichi can almost hear Hisao say in that monotonous voice of his, loser. 
 
Daichi makes sure to mentally note that when Chaewon enters Hell, he’ll make Hisao give her the worst of punishments. The boiling pot!
 
The train is now arriving. Please stand back. Please be careful when getting on and off the train.
 
Balancing the project on one hand, he quickly checks the buzzing of his phone. It’s a text from one of his roommates. Sometime between playing guess-which-deity-I-am! and realizing that there was such a thing as buying too much rice (it wasn't his fault this time, he swears), they had all decided to create a group chat.  
 
The message is only simple link to a news article with a simple headline: Students of Hongik University say gardens outside of dormitories are haunted.  
 
 
the chosen ones (9)
jowangsin
◀︎
Link: https://hongik-news.co.kr/gardens-haunted...
alright losers whos been doing witchcraft at 3am 
enma-die-yo
wanst me
wast*
WASNT*
seokga
◀︎
god that was really painful to watch
skadi
◀︎
?
huh?
jowangsin
◀︎
translation: it wasnt me, but i'm still dumb
enma-die-yo
okay first of ALL
rude. and you're supposed to be the mature one of the group :(
second of all, witchcraft in the gardens is sooooooo 1800s you get better spiritual reception in the west dining hall. 
xiangyu
◀︎
guys can yall stop im at work rn
also we all know it was you seokga
yakults // here's just a sneak peek into how this fic will be formatted. although, the group chat will be less fancy if the chapters get more chat/dialogue heavy rather than actual writing. but uhhh i haven't written written in so long so!!! enjoy:~)
 
yeanoh // i'm barely functioning right now but let's ignore that. hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek of the story, and any feedback and questions you guys might still have, don't hesitate to ask!