amusment park

My husband's favorite type!

baekhyun’s mama shamed about her chubby groom. he is chubby and don’t do anything for get slim. in the entourage friends, they from has a ugly style’s groom.

always kyungsoo eat more without any problem. may he need an advice to repent his fault. baekhyun let him to do everything he want. may be kyungsoo need a chastise.

she invited kyungsoo to a welfare convent. they cook a lot of cupecakes for orphanage childs. all her friends smirk on her like she is as fool as a clown. kyungsoo works hard.

Mrs byun try to penalize him, but chubby boy do well. her friends amazed from how he can doing perfect. they want taste the cupecakes. kyungsoo grab a cup cake and near to his mouth.

Mrs byun: how can you be glutton to eat cup cake when you be suchlike a whale???

kyungsoo feels his tears flow up in eyelid. put down his cupecake and left the kitchen. Mrs byun feels guilty but want kyungsoo change his life routine. kyungsoo don’t like his chubbyness but endure for baek. kyungsoo don’t wait for packing the cup cakes and left the party because miss his house and his kindly husband.

chubby boy is nervousness from duress action of entourage. in his house diner time kyungsoo eat speedy until feels ache and go to washroom. vomit all foods in toilet bowl.

baek: babe! you feels good?

baek draw a circle on his back. baek know about that when baby soo over eat this mean’s he is nervouse. and his innocent husband went to a party with Mrs byun!!!

kyungsoo: i feels better. beak help him to lay on bed. baek: are you want go to clinic, my deary?

soo: no, i’m better, i ate a lote and now i’m good.

the elder embrace him bridal style and press him on bed.

baek: if you be healthyer i try to trust you soft boy. baek cuddle him until fallen sleep.

next day kyungsoo wake up from a tingle, open the door after tow knocks, see Mrs byun come in with a cool hello. kyungsoo feels clenched his tummy.

urbane say hello and invit her when she come on without any talk. sit on the sofa in midle of sitting room.

in the early morning baek wake up and prepare a great breakfast for his husband. take headset and sing with singer by heaven voice.

kyungsoo looks pale and vomit last night. baek want care of him and sure about eat well.

soo: are you eat anything?

Mrs byun: no , i miss my boy and come on to eat fast with him.

soo: i understand you mama. i can eat my breakfast in bedroom.

kyungsoo went to kitchen and see his husband busy with prepare breakfast. back huging him.

whisper in his ear: how can you get awesome my love?

baek: baby i love you more second by second, because you get beautyer every day.

baek turn back and kiss him. kyungsoo open his mouth and baek his tongue.

beak break kissing: if you want’s more wait and eat breakfast then we have more time to enjoy cutey boy!

soo: oh, i compeletly forget for why i’m here! your mama come here.

baek: my mam? what happened?

soo: i don’t know. they left the kitchen baek: hi mama.

they hug ich other and Mrs byun kiss his son’s forhead.

after routine conversations, kyungsoo left them to bedroom with a taost.

Mrs byun teased : he don’t know anything about kith.

baekhyun shamed from his react. but think may be he want a privacy for him and mamm’s.

mama: are you feels good about your husband?

baek: yeah, he is a good boy!

mama: i maen’s he elimination all your need?

baek: yeah mama , for why you ask?

mama: umm , thats right you content about him, but his body get out of shape! you not bother from him?

baek: out of shape? his style is so perfect! i love his style! if you think about why he is this shape you can come with us to the amusement park! we went in the evening.

Mrs byun go and say invit them in the evening and left their room.

soo: why say to mamma invit us in the evening?

baek: because i have a plane to clear for her that i love a chubby boy and want him to get chubbyer!

soo: hah?

………………..

kyungsoo put on a tight white shirt and a black jeans pant. and choose nike shoes.

baek: babe you will eaten a lot of fast foods please wear a slack stretch shirt.

soo: i don’t eat more than my capacity!

baek: i know why you say that, but i want show her my penchant about your body and how i want to see you eat well and stuffing your tummy untill stuck out and get round shape. tonight you eat well. then more and more. i beg you and you continue! this is my plane to showing my mama what i want and don’t meddlesome in our life.

kyungsoo noded.

baek wear tight white shirt and blue jeans pant. put on alstar shoes. kyungsoo wear an oversize stretch red shirt. and a black slacks pant.

the couple went for convey Mrs byun. they wait for Mrs byun in the yard in their BMW.

she join and glim their style. she wear a jacket and skirt dark blue with woman black shoes without heels.

when arrived and baek pay parking charge , they income amusement park.

they want walk around but baek buy a pack fried potato and fried squid and a big box nachos and burritos.

kyungsoo are so hungry. they begin to eat. when baek and his mama resign, kyungsoo finished all fast foods, that make him feels good.

they use the strument with swing, slide, merry go round, ferris weel.

kyungsoo liked swing and slid. that make he feels return to childish.

now baek buy fried spicy chicken sticks, three hot dog, three cheeze burgers. they eat. baek eat half of every thing and hand feeding other part to his husband’s.

baek an eyed on his mama. mama don’t eat and gazed on the couple. when finished they go to a cinema and see a romance film.

baek kiss his baby every time find kyungsoo merge in film. baek feed him a large pack chips during watching film. mama sight lovely couple and exclamatory about them.

the end words rise up and they left cinema. baek scort them to a fast foody restaurant.

mama: we get indulge. how can you tow eat another food?

baek ordered 3 peperoni pizza.

mama eat one slice and say feels full and don’t able to eat anything.

baek eat 3 from 6 slices. but kyungsoo is near to finished.

baek: oh babe you are doing well.

soo finish a whole pizza. beak coddle his belly that stuck out. mamm amazed from their react.

baek grab a slice near kyungsoo’s mouth.

baek: babe can you try more? can you do it for me?

soo nod and eat and baek feed him his half pizza.

they walk around park for digest his great diner. after one hour they find a w.c room , they inrush inside.

when kyungsoo and mama get out from men and woman part sight baekhyun sit on a bench with a sundae in his hand.

baek: kyungja, i think if you eat a sundae i love you more!

kyungsoo grab that hesitancy. slowly started to eat.

baek: if you eat slowly your sundae soon melted.

sniped sundae from his hand. spoon by spoon speedy feed him and soon end a whole sundae!

Mrs byun curious about why they do activate like they want stuffing chubby boy more and more!?

they walk around an artificial lake. they see a truck.

baek: wow , you can see how they do perfect?

soo: what’s perfect?

baek: that’s churos and chocolate doughnat and sweet hotteok and egg cake and cupecake.

kyungsoo’s eyes wide : i can’t eat any bit more baekja.

baek: if i plead you? if i beg you? are you want me get upset? you don’t do anything for your love? are you even love me?

kyungsoo: enough ! buy every thing you want to feed me.

baek went for buying all sweet he want.

kyungsoo rub his belly, while sight his belly amazed. his belly get round and like a socer ball.

see barkhyun’s mama gaze on his belly in disbelief. baby soo shamed from her piercing gaze and flashed fiery red.

baek comeback with all of sweet he hinted befor! buy twice from which.

soo: i don’t able to eat any more!

baek: i think you have a bit room fore a bit dessert.

soo: baekja, this is'nt a bit this is a lote!!!!

baek: can you doing just for love?

soo slowly eat egg cakes and hotteok. feels bad, paunch get tangly. kyungsoo sweated, pale skin and whimper from air with shallow breathing.

soo: baby i can’t eat.

baek: ok, you can take a break.

they want back to car. but kyungsoo taught walk one step is difficult with swollen belly!

soo: baekhyun ah, can you help me to get up?

baek: ohh poor baby , you want me to help you? if i help, you can give me a present?

soo: i’m not santa!

baek: i know, and know you can give me that present!

soo: ok please help me.

baek round up cup cakes and tow big donuts in a bag, then back huged his husband and help him to stand up and walk to exit location.

Mrs byun without any question accompany and walk silently. baek help his husband sit in the rear seat car. mama sit on front car seat.

beak turn back: deary you say give me a present?!

soo: what you mean’s?

baek: i know you can eat tow cupecakes and tow donuts! this is my present.

innocent boy condemn to eat. big eyes look can’t help him. baek give him bag, he eat donuts and cupecakes.

rub his swollen belly. feels his belly swollen more and get gassy and bloated.

try to rub his belly, when place his hand on his lower massive belly understand his bulge belly get further and rest on his thighs and his shirt rise up uper his navel.

pull shirt uper until peak and then rub swollen belly. when they arrived mama’s home.

Mrs byun return back for say bye : good ni… oh…

but suprized from seeing kyungsoo with a massive belly. stuffed sight him with a pale face, sweat droped from his chin، gasping from air.

Mrs byun: are you ok baby?

soo: i’m well… ahhh…

baek: i apologize, this is my fault. are you ok babe? the elder open the door. are you need any thing? baek kiss plump lips.

cupe his face with his hands: can you forgive me? i’m intemperate. baby i want you healthly. tears up is his eyes.

soo: baekja, i’m ok. just go home.

Mrs byun: may be you need to go hospital, you seem’s ill.

swollen shamed of his belly.

soo: no, i will get better if take rest. good night mama.

baek say by fast and ride to their home. baek bring him home. bloated hold his lower belly for can move with a heavy belly.

back huging bloated and help him go to bed. baek put of his clothes. rub bloated belly with oily hands.

soo: ohh… ngh… ahhh… thanks baekja you make me feels good.

baek cuddle all his body

soo: help me to go washroom.

stuffed boy hold his lower belly with tow hands. baek help him and sit on toilet bowl.

soo: please go out.

baek: i hav'nt any problem to see or hear every thing.

soo: but i have problem, then go out.

baek left and kyungsoo pull out his short.

defecation and farting make he feels light. press his belly with tow hand and help himself to defecation. try to do best and strain more.

his belly get softer and smaller. rub his belly and feels dizziness. pull flush, clean his body and feels better.

stand up and wash his hands. when open the door feels dizzy and get black his view, fallen but not touched floor.

palpate his body is in a warm embrace. baek embraced him bridal style.

held on bed and cuddle him. kiss all his face, chubby cheeks nose, plump lips, chin, forhead, eyes then leaning to his soft neck.

chubby boy let out a moan of his heart shape lips.

soo: i want you!

baek: no baby you are tired. my love, let it for tomorrow.

chubby boy glue himself in husband’s arm’s. leaned his face in his neck.

baek: mine pkease rest, i want you health. cuddle his baby until fallen asleep.

……………………

kyungsoo wake up and see himself lay on bed alone. roll his body in bed.

feels need go to washroom. after defecate and pee feels better. wash his hands then get a quick shower.

dry his hair with towel, weare a soft shirt and slack britches.

think about how his stomach is empty.

baek open the door and come in with a bowl soup.

baek: morning babe

soo: morning

baek: are you better? this is my fault. because my silly plane you get sick. i’m so sorry!

soo: don’t bother yourself. it’s realy funny! i want to do that some time in future!

his cheeks turn pink coulor. : that feels full make me turn on and joy. if you don’t indulgence that ’s good. even after i stuffing full when you rub my swollen belly i feels perfect. please baekhyun ah!

baek: please for why?

soo: for do stuffing my belly and i feels pressure of stretch belly.

baek: seriously?

soo: seriously!

baek: are you like pain or ache?

soo: no realy, i like the pressure of stretch belly, when press to my ribs, when press my thight and...

emm... when my belly press my dic.. when you cuddle my stuffed belly my belly's skin get sensitive. i feels pleasure when i'm full.

kyungsoo flashed red fiery face.

baek: if you want then we try another stuffing your cute belly but with precaution and step by step.

soo: i love you mine

baek: love you too, my cute babe.

kyungsoo started a french kiss from happiness emotion.

baekhyun suprized from his react but contiue and let him controling kisses.