I Want to Treat You Something

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/ Fleur / May 2020 /

 

“So… what do you think about Hyukjae?”

“His concept—“

“I’m not talking about our project.” Leeteuk sigh. “What do you think about Hyukjae?”

Donghae frown, he never thought Leeteuk will ask about his colleagues to him. “He is nice, his gummy smile is cute. And why you ask about him? Are you trying to set me up with him?”

Without doubt, Leeteuk nod and smile. “He is a big fan of yours.”

“And it doesn’t mean I should date him.”

Another rejection. Not everyday Leeteuk trying to get a boyfriend to Donghae, but everytime he did it, Donghae reject it with no doubt.

He is the only one who knows how Donghae suffered from the pain in past three years. No one knows, only Leeteuk does. He wants Donghae can cheer up again and have a new life, but it seems Donghae itself choose to live without anyone near him.

He can smiles so gently to everyone, but keep everyone in certain distance.

“Don’t make me quit from this project because of you, Hyung.”

Leeteuk heavily sigh. “Okay, I won’t try again.”

After that, they keep continue talking about jobs. Donghae in several times keep staring at the Hyukjae’s glass. Hyukjae left early than he and Leeteuk when they’re already deal about the project and the office hour ended. Donghae and Leeteuk choose to stay longer and Leeteuk started talk about Hyukjae then.

Donghae still have a clear vision about the raven’s head. His skin looks so smooth and like a vanilla milk. His gummy smile—Donghae can’t lie about this—is so cute. His character is cheerful, sometimes he looks so shy when Donghae praised his concept or another books he edited that Donghae has read.

Shortly, he is cute, nice, good—and not for Donghae.

Donghae isn’t makes himself as the heartless one. He is happy with his life right now and doesn’t thinking about having someone by his side. He can do everything he needs alone. He doesn’t have a bitter past that makes him trauma and doesn’t want someone else.

At least, that’s what he believe.

He just… doesn’t need anyone closer more than a friend and a colleague. He hates being lonely but he won't to feeling something for amyone, so distance is a good choice.

---

“I’m home.”

No one answer Hyukjae, but he is okay with it. He just feel needs to say something when he enter his studio apartment. Even nobody will answer him—and it’s kinda scary if someone answer him since he stay alone.

After turn on all the light and throw his bag away on the sofa, he’s turn on the TV and take a nap in his sofa.

I can’t believe it.

A big grin appears in his face. Oh my God, he still can’t believe it. He is in one project with Lee Donghae!

Two hours later, he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter