Name

You are my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kookie ...kookie wake up" it was 4 am and yeri was nagging jungkook to take her for a sunrise.  They both have come to jeju to spend  two days away from their hectic schedules. "Jeon you had promised me that we will watch sunrise so why are you not waking up"yeri whined again while nudging his shoulder but jungkook did not even budge. Yeri was feeling irritated and angry. "Kook its already 4:30 if you are not going to wake up now we will miss the sunset...come on.. Wake up". With all of her strength she tried pushing him our of the bed but he just slightly stir "baby lets see the sunset tomorrow for now please just sleep more ...come over here" he replied to her in his y sleepy voice which yeri loves even when she is so irritated with him his sleepy voice managed to gave her tingling feeling in her heart. He had extended his hands towards her indicating her to come and sleep in his arms. She had it enough, there was limit to her patience, and he had crossed it. Now she was seething anger, and started hitting him with pillow while shouting "wake up kook or i will kill you", "we are not here to sleep" , he was not at all bothered for being constantly hit by pillow he just rolled a little and slept again. She got tired and as a last resort she started threatening him "i am not going to talk to you" , "i will go with out you", "i will go back to seoul" , "i hate you"
Jungkook knows that these were all empty threats.Dating her for past two years he was already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter