Final

Idyllic

After 5 years of trying there's still aren't any good news for both of them. Jaehyun still calm and positive about it. He still thinks that the right time will come. And will wait patiently for the good news. But Yewon on the other hand was stressed. Although no one pressuring her but the tension is still there.

 

Her in laws is still accept her the way she is. They keep telling them to stay calm and being supportive as always. Jaehyun being the good husband 

 doesn't talk much about the issue but deep down she knows he still wishing for the good news to come. 

 

Jaehyun's cousin Doyoung and his wife paid a visit to their place the other day. They brought along their two sons Jeno and Jaemin.

 

"look at what uncle bought for you!" Jaehyun showed two hot wheels car for each of them.

 

"uwaaaa" Jeno and jaemin squeals in anticipation upon seeing the toy car that jaehyun bought.

 

"kids. Don't forget to say.." Doyoung reminds his kids.

 

"kamsahabnida. Uncle~~" both of them answered in unison.

 

Jaehyun can't help but ruffles their hair since they were so adorable and played along with them. Jaehyun even play as dinosaur and monster then joined them in a pillow fight for the whole day.

 

 

Yewon is happy seeing Jaehyun getting along with the kids and she could see Jaehyun is very good in handling kids. He even taught Jaemin to make amends with Jeno after Jaemin accidentally hit Jeno with a toy car and Jeno taught that Jaemin doing it purposely hit him back with a toy car and both of them end up having a fight so Jaehyun helped them to sort their problems out and make sure they apologise to each other.

 

After dinner, all of them sat in the living room watching movies together. Doyoung out of the blue said "You guys have everything, big house, money. Too bad you aren't gifted with child."

 

Probably the movie was about a big happy family that makes doyoung blurted out what's on his mind. 

Alas, doyoung means no harm. He doesn't meant to hurts anyone feeling. Just a mere thought that he has.

 

Without anyone knows. It hurts Yewon. Badly. 

 

Jaehyun with his trademark answer "It's alright. We're still trying" 

 

Somehow she hates it. 

 

 

...

 

Yewon was cleaning the storage room and came across her old luggage. She hasn't used the luggage for a very long time because Jaehyun bought her a new one when they went for holiday. She opened it and found that the luggage was packed with her old books she brought when she moved in with Jaehyun and some old family photos. Yewon found a picture of her cousin, Lee Taeyong. Plastering his trademark fake smile with his high school uniform in their class photos.

 

Memories came flooding her mind. Taeyong was very nice on the outside. Always putting up a kind facade, respects the elders and the golden boy of the Lee family. Nevertheless, no one knows Lee Taeyong true colors. Taeyong had always have a soft spot on Yewon but since they're cousins they're not allowed to date. 

 

"Yewon, Can you help me with my homework?" Taeyong one day appears on her doorstep when her parents weren't home. Out of the country for work. 

 

Taeyong has better grade than her so the fact that he's coming to ask for her help on homework is kind of weird. But since Taeyong is her cousin. It doesn't hurt to to help. Besides nothing could possibly go wrong. 

"yeah, come in" She didn't think much then, just gladly helps him. 

 

After their study session Yewon went to her bedroom to get something. Taeyong follows her since Taeyong often spend time in her room when their family came over during gatherings. 

 

As soon as Taeyong entered her room Taeyong pushed her onto the bed and hovering over her.

 

"what are you doing? Stop messing around" she thought he's pulling a prank. 

 

"nothing. You just need to stay still." Taeyong tried to kissed her lips but earned a slap from Yewon

 

"" taeyong slaps her harder on the cheek and busted her lips. 

 

"things will go so much easier if you do as I say" 

 

Yewon's head still felt dizzy after the slap. Taeyong waste no time by ripping her clothes piece by piece kissing her hungrily. Yewon tried to fight but he's stronger. He had been fantasising this exact moment all this time. Every inch of her body is perfect as what he have been imagined. 

 

Every time Yewon tried to fight. She earned a slap from Taeyong. He loves hearing she whimpers in pain. He loves the red mark that appears after that, the scratches he leaves on her skin, the cut on her skin. He knows she's a and was very excited at the thought. He wants to her raw. When she wasn't prepared. So that she feels as if her body is being ripped apart. He wants her to scream harder.

 

She was fooled. She cried thinking how stupid she is to trust someone like Lee Taeyong. 

 

"if you told anyone. You're a dead. You won't survive in this family anymore. I will make you suffer for the rest of your life" Taeyong warned her after that and leaves her crying on the bed. 

 

Yewon wasn't stupid enough to not do anything. She wanted to report him but Taeyong had everyone in the family wrapped around his pinky finger. Especially their grandparents. Even Yewon's parents won't believe her if she told them what happen and thinking she was just making a scene for an attention. 

 

She pick herself up and went to the shower. She cried for the longest time in forever. She never thought Taeyong would do this to her. He is a devil in disguise. She quickly remembered what she supposed to do and went to nearest pharmacy to get contraceptive pills. 

 

She took the one that need to take after having and some pill that need to be taken daily for a months and some pregnancy test just in case. She prepared for the worst since that brat Lee Taeyong fu**ing ed inside her and used her as if she was a toy. 

 

 

After a month she thought she was okay. No sign of pregnancy and she's free from it. Yewon tried to move on with life and focusing on her studies harder than ever. She was walking home late after class. It was dark by the time her study session ends and she use a short cut road to reach her home quicker until she was pushed to the wall. 

 

"miss me?" Yewon shivers upon hearing that voice. The voice that she hates the most ever since that tragedy.

She avoided any interaction with Taeyong and never talk to him after that day. But today once again she was unlucky to meet him. At a dark alley. Where people rarely used. 

 

She seems paralysed when she saw taeyong as if her voice stuck at . She was traumatised since that night and doesn't want to remember it again. But seeing Taeyong that night makes her remember every little detail that he had done to her, every piece of emotion she felt that night. How much it hurts her emotionally and physically. 

 

Taeyong waste no time and did the same thing he has ever wanted to do from the beginning. For one month he had waited for this moment. He wants to relive the moment when he felt the ecstasy when he her. How much he loves it when she whimpers and cried when she wasn't prepared but he's ripping through her raw and forcing her to take him. 

 

Yewon can't even stand on her two feet anymore. She's weak from the activity and felt her lower regions aches a lot. Even a slight movement makes her wince in pain. Taeyong zipped up his pants and saw her messed up state. 

 

"here let me help you babygirl." he touches her shoulder. Yewon winced at the touches. She hate it. She wants to be alone. She doesn't want to see him. 

 

"next time make sure you're well prepped if you can't handle the pain. Wait, do you want a next time?" he smiled slyly. Taeyong fixed her clothes and skirts and carried her all the way to her house because he knows she couldn't even bare to stand up after that. 

 

Yewon felt disgusted by his touched she wants to push him away but she doesn't have any energy left in her.

 

"taeyong? What happen?" asked Yewon's father after he saw taeyong carrying her daughter bridal style when he opened the door. 

 

"we were walking home and decide to race home but yewon sprained her ankle because she's too clumsy. Hahah" explained taeyong with fake smile spreading across his lips. 

 

"aigoo. Why are you so clumsy. You must be crying after that" Mr. Lee ruffles her hair and chuckles when he saw Yewon's eyes looks red as if she's been crying. 

 

Yewon remained silent. Too disgusted by Taeyong's act and hate that her father saw her at this state. 

 

"I'll send her to the bed room first. Excuse me uncle." 

 

"yeah. Thanks alot. Taeyong ah" Mr Lee smiled happily when he saw his daughter getting along with Taeyong well. 

 

"sleep tight babygirl " said Taeyong planting a kiss on her forehead and leave. 

 

Ever since that day Yewon decide to change school and study abroad. Taeyong was furious with her decision but he can't follows her to America since he already applied for Oxford and his parents won't let him change school. 

 

Yewon felt paranoid and decided to get STI injection and implanted one in her arms. She doesn't want baby demon grows in her and do whatever she can to avoid getting pregnant. 

 

 

Now all the puzzles had been put to place. Yewon just realise her mistakes. Getting STI lower her chances to get pregnant. Her uterus weren't strong enough to carry a baby hence why it's hard for her to conceive one. 

 

 

Although she had removed it along time ago after she got married to Jaehyun but the effect is still there. Jaehyun knows about her dark past since they shared everything with each other. But Jaehyun still accept her as his wife because for him the past doesn't define a person besides Jaehyun loves her. 

 

 

... 

 

They were watching movies that Friday night when Jaehyun suddenly said. 

"babe, how about we adopt a child? There's millions of orphanages waiting to be adopt. We can raise it as our own. We will love them as our blood."

 

Yewon was munching on popcorns when Jaehyun said that. She stopped whatever she was doing. 

"wait. I thought you understand me." she looked at her husband with a stinky eyes. 

 

"yes I do. But for the meantime we can adopt for a child too right" Jaehyun still tried to get his wife to understand his whole idea of adopting. 

 

"no. You don't get this. We just need time. The time will come we just have to wait a little bit longer." Yewon tried to hold her anger. She is so done with people telling them to adopt child but she never took it seriously, besides if she took everything too seriously she would end up getting hurt but tonight when Jaehyun bringing this up it just ticked off her temper. 

 

"yes, we will have our own baby too but how about we adopt first. Wouldn't it be fun?" Yewon could literally see the twinkle in his eyes. 

 

"I said no!" Yewon throws the remaining popcorn to Jaehyun because she can't take it anymore. Talking about adoption is off limits to her. They could talk about IVF or some other method to conceive but adopting? That's a big no no for her. 

 

"what the? What's wrong with you. If you don't want to just say so" Jaehyun didn't know how a roller-coaster emotions Yewon is feeling at the moment. She can't even control her temper anymore and storm off out of the living room. She went to the kitchen to have a glass of water hoping it would cool her off. 

 

"babe, what's wrong with adopting though? They still can be our child." Jaehyun seriously can't see when to stop talking about this. 

 

"You seriously can't see it? People will talk about me. How can I live like that. They will say I wasn't supposed to marry you at the first place if I can't even get pregnant. Like whats the point of being a woman if you can't pregnant. Can't you see that?" Yewon was holding a glass and she throws it at the wall. 

 

At this point nothing can't stop her. All this time she had it enough when people keep talking behind her back saying that Jaehyun is unfortunate for getting married a barren woman. She heard everything and hold it in her hearts. She still can accept when people talking behind her back because they means nothing to her but tonight when Jaehyun bring it up she just can't take it anymore. She need space. To think. To plan her next step. 

 

"Babe! What's wrong with you? You okay? Careful with the glass." Jaehyun wants to put on the slippers first to walk towards her since glass is shattering everywhere. 

 

"don't come closer" Yewon went to their bedroom ignoring the fact that she just stepped on the shattered glass. 

 

"Yewon! Your feet. You'll get hurt!" Jaehyun followed her to the bedroom. He gets the first aid kit to treat her feet. 

 

"my heart hurts more" Yewon took his phone, purse and fetch some random bag she found and stuff some of her clothes. 

 

"where are you going?" Jaehyun confused seeing Yewon taking her belongings as if she's going somewhere. 

 

"I need space. Don't follow me" Yewon walked towards the door with her bloody feet and hail a taxi to her bestfriend, Elle and Yuta's house. 

 

... 

 

It's been a week since Yewon left home. Jaehyun was devastated . He knows where his wife went since Yuta told him that is staying with them for a while. Jaehyun knew she need space so he gladly respect her decision. Not that they're having a divorce right? 

 

Jaehyun was at office when some of his colleagues ate some guava candy. The candy have some strong guava smell which Yewon always complains when someone eating it. She hates the smell with all her guts. Thus reminds Jaehyun of her. How much he missed her.

 

Suddenly, Jaehyun felt Something travels up through his throat. Something wants to be out from his body. He felt the urge to vomit. He sat up straight and swallow his saliva. Wanting it to dissappear. He drink some water thinking that was just some lump in his throat.

 

But the feeling didn't dissappear. He rushed to nearby toilet immediately and emptied his stomach content. Leaving an acidic taste in his mouth. His hands can barely grip on the toilet anymore. His body felt unusually weak.

 

His colleague, Johnny saw him sitting by the toilet bowl in one of the stall and helped him up.

 

Jaehyun doesn't think he can continue working in this condition and decided to go home to rest.

 

...

 

Jaehyun laid on his bed and felt it amazingly empty and spacious. Although he had been alone for almost a week now but today he surprisingly felt more lonely than ever. He looked to his right the place Yewon used to sleep at. He took the pillow and hugged it tightly as if he's embracing her. There's still lingering scent of Yewon's shampoo on the pillow and Jaehyun took a whiff of it. He closed his eyes and imagining he's hugging his beloved wife. He missed her so much but he's afraid to call her. He's afraid that she wasn't ready to meet him after all that happen. He's afraid he would break her heart again. Tears rolls slowly through his closed eyes and he doesn't realize when did he drift off to dream land.

 

From afar he could see Yewon is standing there by the tree. In a white dress. When he looked at it carefully it was her wedding dress. He could never forget how breathtakingly beautiful she was that day. The happiest day of his life.

 

"Yewon ah!" he's running toward her. Yewon looks at him, smiling, Waiting for him to come.

 

Jaehyun ran as fast as he could. But no matter how hard he runs towards her. No matter how long he runs. He seem to pulled further away from her. He doesn't want to give up but she seems to dissappear in any seconds. He reaches out to hold her but there's nothing. Yewon was no where to be found. It seems that she has left.

 

Jaehyun woke up from his dream. His whole body is covered with cold sweat. He had the heater when he arrives home due to the chilly weather but he still felt the chill. 

 

He changed to a new shirt and head to kitchen to have a glass of water. His throat felt dried. He had nothing for the whole day and decided to had some bagel he found in the fridge. 

 

Onto the second bite of his bagel he felt a force in his stomach he stopped eating and rush to the bathroom second time of the day to vomit. 

There's nothing left to throw up basically some acidic fluids which leaves sour taste on his tongue. He sits by the toilet bowl and cried. He didn't know why he's crying he just felt like it. He's lonely. He's sick. No one besides him. No one taking care if him. No one knows about his condition and he is crying by a toilet bowl because he apparently can't let any food enters his digestive system until he throws up everything. 

 

...

 

Yewon was lying down on the bed one night. Elle and Yuta provided great hospitality ever since she stayed over at their house. They have extra bedroom so they doesn't mind even if Yewon wants to stay with them as long as she wants or need to. 

 

Frankly, she misses Jaehyun too. All year round they never lose hope in trying for baby. Every night Jaehyun would pray for their baby while lightly caressing her tummy. Jaehyun has always been calm and poised about it. He never brings it out too much but he's giving his best and makes sure she doesn't stressed out about it. 

 

But Jung Jaehyun has his limits too. Maybe 7 years is too long for him. Maybe it's time for him to seek for another way to have a child. If Yewon couldn't give him baby nor adopt a child maybe they weren't meant to be for each other. Maybe Jaehyun will be happier with someone else more fertile than her that could fulfill his needs and grant his wish. Maybe its time for her to let him go. Maybe it's the best for both of them

 

It wasn't easy for her to face this decision. She loves Jaehyun. Too much that she would do anything in exchange for his happiness. Even though she won't be happy with it. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

" Do you mind if I use your car? I have to get something from my place." Yewon only brought few clothes and her handbag when he leaves house that day and she felt bad using Elle's clothes everyday and somehow she felt it doesn't fit her anymore. 

 

"yeah. The car key by the door" Elle said while munching on her potato chips in the living room. The couple is having movie night and it's been a while for them to have some privacy ever since Yewon lived with them. 

 

Yewon still has her house keys so she didn't knocked when she entered the house. Jaehyun wasn't the type to hang out a lot at night but she couldn't see him anywhere. She went to their shared bedroom. To gather her things and pack. She sensed something is not right when the bathroom door wasn't closed but the light is on. She could heard some faint sniffled from the bathroom. 

 

She pushed the bathroom door to find jaehyun is sitting there with red - tear stained eyes. Hair messed and some drools dripping by his chin because he doesn't bother to clean it after he throws up. 

 

Jaehyun looks up and saw her. He has already stopped crying by that time only some tiny sniffles due to his runny nose but he broke down to tears once again when he saw Yewon.

 

Mixed emotions came flooding him and he can't do anything to control it. Jaehyun wailed as he cried. 

 

Yewon can't believe what she's saw. She never saw Jaehyun cried this loud. He always keep his emotions to himself. He controls his tears and always try not to cry in front of her. 

 

She feels guilty for leaving Jaehyun alone for one week. She never imagined meeting him crying by a toilet bowl after one week not meeting him. 

 

Yewon lower herself to comforts Jaehyun by hugging him. Jaehyun buries his face on her shoulders and cried his hearts out. 

 

"shhh. I'm here. I'm here." 

 

"don't.. leave me.. again." jaehyun said between his sobs. 

 

"I'm back.. won't leave you. I'm here" Yewon hesitated for a moment. Maybe it wasn't the best time to leave Jaehyun alone. 

 

They both stay in that position for a while until jaehyun felt calmer. He looks at Yewon. 

 

"I miss Yennie. Don't leave Jaehyunnie" said Jaehyun with his reddish - watery puppy eyes. Yes puffy too. He calls her Yennie sometimes when he's acting cute. But right now he wasn't even acting. He's just a big baby that needs her full attention now. 

 

"i miss you too Jaehyunnie" Yewon can't help but chucked at how adorable Jaehyun looked tho he is a crying mess. 

 

"let's get you clean up and get ready for bed." Yewon helped him up and wash up for bed. 

 

"Jaehyunnie wants Yennie cuddle me." said Jaehyun patting the space beside him after he's done changing his clothes. 

 

"wait. You sleep first I have to do something." Yewon wants to fix him some porridge since Jaehyun told her he hadn't eat all day and keep throwing up everything he ate. 

 

Jaehyun's facial expressions changed when Yewon told him to sleep first. He has a bad feeling about it. 

 

"Yennie wants to leave me again?" his tears starts b again. He's on the verge of another break down when Yewon realised what she had done. 

 

" no no no. Okay let's sleep." Yewon hold his hand and hugged him. They lie down and Jaehyun tighten his embrace on Yewon. Caging her so that she won't leave him again. 

 

"I love you Jaehyunnie. Don't worry." Yewon said as he kissed Jaehyun's head. Jaehyun nuzzling his face in her chest inhaling her scent. The scent that he missed this whole week, the floral goodness that always calms him. 

 

"I dreamt that you leave me. Ever since that night my body doesn't feel well and I was sick. I don't want to be alone." said Jaehyun his voice muffled. 

 

"Just sleep. Don't worry" Yewon pat his back in a soothing manners putting him to sleep. 

 

That night for the first time of the week Jaehyun could sleep. 

 

...

 

Yewon woke up next morning after she heard Jaehyun throwing up in the toilet. She moves to get up but she felt cramps on her lower belly region. She sits and saw the sheets was stained with her blood. She thought its her monthly menstruation so she gets up to put on the pads and clean the bed sheets. It was unusual for her to experience period pain but maybe because its 2 weeks late that explained she's having cramps. Maybe the blood flow wasn't smooth. 

 

"You okay?" asked Yewon after Jaehyun came out from the toilet. 

 

" I don't know. I still felt nauseous and want to throw up more but there's nothing left." Jaehyun body is too weak even walking is like a chore to him. He laid on the bed wanting to get more sleep. 

 

"your stomach is empty. Let me make breakfast." yewon stand up but since she still have cramps her face looks pained when she stand straight. 

 

Her back slouched as she's preparing breakfast but she made it through. Jaehyun can finally eat something but he's body temperature is still high and he can't barely opened his eyes. 

 

"hey. I'm gonna sleep for a little bit but if you need anything tell me okay" she just laid beside him curling her body trying to ease the pain. Jaehyun saw cold sweats forming on her forehead and immediately knows something wasn't right. 

 

"I think you need to go to hospital." Jaehyun was feeling better after a nap and felt Yewon's body. Cold. 

 

"no. Its okay. You can't even drive." Yewon replied with closed eyes. Wanting the pain to go away she sit by the head board hugging her knees. 

 

"no way. Im fine now. Let's go" Jaehyun said he felt better but She knows better to not let Jaehyun drive in his condition. 

 

"alright I'm going but not with you. I'm going with Elle. She'll drive and you wait here at home." Yewon said sternly looking at him. 

 

Jaehyun was speechless he wanted to said something but he's afraid you're gonna be mad at him again so he stayed silent. 

 

Yewon called Elle and explained everything to her since last night she only manage to text Elle that she's spending the night at home. Yuta then dropped her off by Yewon's House since her car was still there by their front porch when Yewon use it last night. 

 

Elle drove her to nearby clinic and get you check. 

 

..... 

 

"so, Mrs jung. l bleeding during pregnancy is any discharge of blood from the . It can happen anytime from conception to the end of pregnancy. Light bleeding, or spotting, during pregnancy is common, especially during the first trimester. Usually, this is no cause for alarm. It will stop sooner or later." 

 

"wait a minute? What did you say?" did the Doctor just said pregnant? 

 

"oh you don't know you're pregnant? Well congratulations Mrs jung you're pregnant for 2 weeks already." said Doctor Moon smiling happily for the good news. 

 

 

Yewon can't believe what she just heard. Did the doctor said she's pregnant? She was speechless.

 

Elle knew she had to prepared for this exact moments so she took out her phone immediately to record this historical moments. Including Yewon's facial expression. The whole conversation with the doctor. All saved in her phones.

 

"Elle did you heard that? Is it true?" Yewon still thinks it feels surreal to her. 

 

"YES IT IS. Congratulations girl. You're becoming a mommy." Elle is pulling Yewon for a hug when she suddenly realised something. 

 

"wait. You're two weeks pregnant and doesn't have any morning sickness right? You're at my house for whole week and I saw you're perfectly fine right Yewon?" asked Elle as if trying to figure out something. Problem statement by Elle. 

 

"yeah." verified by Yewon. 

 

"and Jaehyun was having this sickness for one whole week and felt nauseous all the time and extra picky and emotional right? As if he's having morning sickness right?" more hypothesis by Elle. 

 

"and your point is?" seriously Yewon just wants the conclusion. No need other variables. 

 

"you see he's having the morning sickness instead of you! How lucky! Now let's get going and tell him everything." 

Finally Elle is getting to her point. It does makes sense though. Is it? 

 

"wait. I myself can't even believe it. How come he can?" suddenly Yewon just remembered her emotional husband. He'll probably cries or faints when he heard this. 

 

"don't worry I have my way" Elle was ready to drag Yewon out of the examination room when the doctor Interrupted.

 

"Mrs Jung you need to be careful. The pregnancy is still at early stage. Anything can happen so you need to be extra careful" Dr Moon reminded her once again seeing Elle was going to make her going home by running. 

 

" Oh yeah I forgot sorry." Elle slowed her pace and calm herself and try not to drag Yewon quickly or make she walk too fast.

 

...

 

When Yewon arrives at her house Jaehyun came running towards her and cries.

 

"Yennie what's wrong? You're okay right. You're healthy right?" Jaehyun bombarded her with questions.

 

"easy. Jaehyunnie I'm fine. Let's go inside first." Yewon took his hand and brought him inside.

 

They sat on the sofa and Jaehyun still have some small sobs.

 

"You know why you're having this sickness?"

 

Jaehyun just shook his head.

 

"you see. I'm 2 weeks pregnant and you're having this kind of morning sickness instead of me."

 

" huh what?" jaehyun doesn't understand what's his wife is talking about. 

 

"Let me help you with it." Elle showed the video he took. Even the ultra sound scan. The doctor said its kinda hard to see the baby on the early stage but since there's two heartbeat it's easier two hear it.

 

"wait two? Twins? We're having twins?" Jaehyun still can't believe what his eyes just saw.

 

Yewon just nodded at each question he asked. She also can't believe it too. The news both of them had patiently waited for 7 years. Now that the moment had come no words could be used to express their emotions.

 

Jaehyun can't hold his tears anymore he cried (again) maybe not because of sadness but too much joy for him to handle.

 

"Elle how did you know he's having morning sickness because of me though?" Jaehyun still crying and Yewon didn't bother to make him stop because he will at some point later. 

 

"oh I read it somewhere in the magazines if the husband love his wife too much he will get morning sickness instead of the wife during the pregnancy. That's why when the doctor told you that you're pregnant everything clicked then"

 

"haha. I never knew it's true." Yewon pats Jaehyun's head as he's crying and lying on her laps facing her tummy trying to get closer to his babies. 

 

" yeah. I hope Yuta will have the morning sickness too later. Or else he's a dead meat. Speaking of him better get going. Not gonna interrupt your husband crying sessions." 

 

"Thanks alot for everything." Yewon can't even stand up to see Elle out because Jaehyun is still crying and clinging on her. Hugging her tightly. At this point she doesn't even know the reason Jaehyun is crying. Probably his train wrecked emotions can't be controlled anymore since he' has been holding up everything for the longest time ever. 

 

"Jaehyunnie don't cry~ you will become a father."

 

Upon hearing the word Father he can't help it but cries louder. Too happy to hear the news. 

 

:D