all those years ago

all those years ago

jihyo still remembered what happened all those years ago.

---

jihyo wasn't one to remember small memories from years ago, but she gladly liked remembering this one. the small memory felt like a century old one, but that be impossible if ever it was a century old, because both nayeon and her probably weren't even born around the centuries, even though jihyo knows it's just an adjective for a way to describe the memory, but for jihyo, she remembered it like it was just yesterday.

---

jihyo was just roaming around the halls of the company building because it was a break from all the training she has been through for the day, jihyo hasn't met any trainees her age so far, except for the girl with dark brown hair that shutted the door in front of her face and went back into her room of course, she heard a small fall from somewhere around the corner and decided to go check it out.

there was a girl whose glasses were on the edge of her nose, her black hair slightly covering her face, her right arm holding the wall to grab onto something but nothing was there to grab on and her left arm focusing on her left leg, just right behind the girl was what seemed to be crutches, could the girl not walk properly, just before jihyo could even take a step forward, the girl looks up and her eyes landed on jihyo,herself.

"can you please kindly help me?" asked the girl in glasses, jihyo barely knew who she was, but as the generous person she is, she decided to help the girl in glasses, the girl just put her hands on top of jihyo's shoulders and finally stood properly, the girl was slightly taller than jihyo and was really pretty too, too bad her face had bandages, and jihyo wonders why."sorry for that, i'm nayeon." the taller girls smiles as she introduces herself to the shorter girl.

"are you okay?" was the first thing that jihyo asked, jihyo could've asked anything, but she asked that, she wish that she could palm herself in the face."oh, ugh, yes i am! glad you asked." nayeon replies with a bigger smile than before, her front teeth obviously sticking out from , it wwas cute. "also why do you use crutches?" jihyo knows that the most reasonable answer is the fact that nayeon probably has an inability of walking at all, but since there's no certain proof of that, she knew that she had to ask.

"oh, i kind of recently got out of a car crash." nayeon replies, scratching her head while messing her hair when she does so. "oh, sorry." jihyo apologizes, not actually meaning to touch such a personal and private topic, "but my situation isn't that serious, the lower part of my left leg hates to cooperate with me, maybe that's because my left leg is slightly limped, but i can walk, my mom is just overprotective of me because i'm a klutz." nayeon added and just chuckled when she brings up her mom scolding her.

"and hey! you didn't introduce yourself, isn't that kind of rude?" nayeon says, changing the subject, jihyo blushed instantly. this girl was quite loud and colorful and pretty outstanding, even if she couldn't walk properly. jihyo was inspired by how confident she was. "oh, sorry... i'm jisoo." jihyo wasn't exactly jihyo back then, name wise. 

--

and that was how they met, it was funny that they met like that, but how did jihyo fell in love with her? how jihyo fell for the older girl was just being with her and growing old with her, she was there when nayeon was struggling, and nayeon would return the favor, nayeon would be there by her side all the time, boosting up her confidence and made everything easier to go through, life was great and it still was, she felt alive and like herself whenever she's with nayeon, she wasn't the strich leader that she was with nayeon, she was just jihyo, and even after all those years , jihyo still falls head over heels for the older one.

and as much as she liked to recreate what happened all those years ago, jihyo thinks it was better this way, she was in nayeon's arm, feeling protected and secured from all the horrible things in the world, where no one seemed to matter, where it was nayeon and her, she cherishes these moments with the older one, and it was their personal and private secret, they've been doing it for a while now, cuddling up in jihyo's bed and just paying attention to each other's heartbeats, jihyo wouldn't exchange anything for moments like thise, not even the things that happened all those years ago.