final.

Cosmo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s life had changed far too drastically in the course of a month. At first, he had nothing, but the first time he felt passion was when he met Hyukjae. It was also when his heart fell for him.

As the second prince Donghae had grown up under the idea that he or his older brother would be crowned king depending on their song. It wasn’t unusual as they were related to song birds, the wings on each of their backs as proof of that.

But Donghae didn’t want to sing for the sake of being king. He wanted his song to have meaning, to be sung for a special reason. Never did he see the beauty in the scenery or simple things like the people around him did.

Thus, his song was dull and emotionless, and his parent’s attention was focused on his older brother. Which was fine with him, he wanted his song to be something more, something that he could honestly feel and come from his heart.

A month ago, he met Hyukjae.

Three weeks ago, he fell in love with Hyukjae.

A week ago, he sang for the succession for crown prince.

Six days ago, Hyukjae had left his star.

It’s only been six days but Donghae is missing Hyukjae more than he thought he would. It hasn’t been all loneliness however, he’s been swept up in a flurry, constantly surrounded by others. A stark comparison from being alone just a few weeks ago.

Actually, he wasn’t always alone. Another person had come to his star and absolutely invaded Donghae’s personal space.

Day and night, he still feels unused to the fact Hyukjae is gone. He was an unstoppable impulse, hiding a mysterious power, like a black hole pulling Donghae in. It’s useless, he can’t escape now, he wants no one else but Hyukjae.

When he had s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter