Switched.

Alternative.

"Are you a stalker? Everywhere i go, i'm seeing you!" HyeKyo exclaimed when she saw JoongKi at the introduction meeting of new teachers. "What a welcoming statement. For your info, i'm poached over." JoongKi rolled his eyes. The two gave each other a friendly hug after the usual bickers. The two had known each other since high school days. What she didnt realise was JoongKi has been loving her since then. HyeKyo's beauty, intelligence and outgoing personality made her the most sought after girl. He never had his chance to confess. She's always has plently to choose from her gang of admirers. 

"Still with ByungHyun? Or has he got tired of you already?" JoongKi teased, wanting to know her relationship status. "He has some weird s*extual fantasy. I cant accept it. We broke up. Now, i'm dating this guy. I think i will marry him. He's a teacher in this school too." HyeKyo softly shared. Her closeness brought discomfort. The unexpected news tighens his heart. He is forever lagging behind someone. The first day of his new job, HyeKyo toured him around. The name of his love rival is HyunBin and he is the head of department for science. JoongKi knew instantly it's the charming guy he briefly glanced upon earlier on. 

-----

"Saem!" JoongKi turned back at the calling and regreted. "Don't start on me if it's nothing important ChaeWon." The girl who gave him nothing but headaches since the start of his term. Its been two years and she's still having fun torturing him mentally. "I heard..... HyunBin saem is going to propose to HyeKyo saem soon!" ChaeWon shared as she waited for his reaction. JoongKi's eyebrows twitched slightly. "How is it possible that a student of yourself will know? Go back to class. The next lesson is starting soon." JoongKi tried to end the conversation. 

ChaeWon has been his student since the start. She's joined the school as the top student and at senior two, she's smarter than all the senior three students. As her mathematics teacher, he's proud. But this young chick catches things fast. He shivered lightly to the memory where she told him directly she knows about his interest to HyeKyo. Albeit the times he confute her statement, she present him her detailed analysis. His dumbfounded expression disclosed his secret to a student. Eversince, ChaeWon has been either teasing him subtlely or updating him information of his interest. 

"He told me." ChaeWon replied smoothly. JoongKi watched her and knows she's not lying. "Are you upset? I overhead some girls asking him on this too." JoongKi said. "Dont you know that HyunBin saem never once answered those girls?" ChaeWon skipped part of his question. "That how did you know? You said he told you. He can't possibly tell you this out of the blue. It makes no sense. Now go back to class already." JoongKi tried to send her off. "You really want to know? You might regret knowing this saem..." ChaeWon looked into his eyes. Knowing JoongKi, he will not probe. Before he spoke up, she whispered into his ear. "He told me when we were having s*ex."

JoongKi eyes widen and stared at ChaeWon. This girl has never lied to him. But he's find it hard to believe what she'd just said. No doubt, ChaeWon is like HyeKyo. She is a all rounder girl with beauty, brain and lovable personality. Above all, she's well proportion in her physique that comes with blessed curves. She's a boy magnet. "He's with HyeKyo." JoongKi didnt want to know more. "Come to this place, tonight 7." ChaeWon sent him a message of a address of a motel and a room number. She smiled and walked away.

-----   

HyunBin has been dating HyeKyo for a year. Their lifestyle and interest matched very well. That includes their intimacy. However, things changed when he caught sight of ChaeWon. He was attracted to her aura when she gave out a speech as the top student. Not only was she confident, she was beautful and attractive in all ways. HyunBin finds himself wanting ChaeWon in a t*aboo manner. His gestures started minimal. He would get close to her during their lab classes. "Saem... you are dating HyeKyo saem, right?" Her statement shocked him when he's feeling her skin a little longer than usual. She was in the lab earlier upon his request to assist him in the preparation for the later session.

Her bright round eyes peered into his as if bewitching him. He stood still, her flowery body scent he could smell. "Yes. We are dating." He honestly replied. "Then why are you touching a student inappropriately? I would think otherwise..." His breath stucked in his throat. "I am captivated by your charms." He managed to say it out. "What do you want from me?" ChaeWon folded her arms under her voluptuous chest as she casually lean against the table facing him. HyunBin knows whatever he say it can cause him to lose both his high paying job and HyeKyo. Yet he felt something different from ChaeWon. Was she willing to give him what he want? Else she would not have asked. HyunBin decided to make a bet on this.   

"I want you, physically." HyunBin confessed. The edge of ChaeWon's lips tilted up slighty. She did not say anything after that. Her body language was difficult to guess. HyunBin pulled back on his itch for her closeness. Yet, he still could not stop himself. And ChaeWon did not move away from his advances too. His moves became bolder. She had allowed him to caress her. It started with her fingers, to her hands, to her arms. Increasingly to the contour of her body. His h*ard-on was getting obvious when his hands lingered on her smooth thighs or on her rear. ChaeWon has been teasing him. She made full use of her charms on him. 

"Let's have dinner tonight." HyunBin suggested. HyeKyo has her own gathering and wont be contacting him much. He thought this is a good time to ease the fire he has for ChaeWon. "Am i your dinner?" ChaeWon teased. "If you are willing to be devoured..." HyunBin voice husked. One thing leads to another, HyunBin finally tasted ChaeWon that night. She's a vixen. He couldnt have enough of her. He found ways to not be caught by HyeKyo. 

-----

Knowing her natural qualities, ChaeWon knows she can have what she wants easily with a degree of manipulation. Growing up in a orphanage, she has seen what life is like not protected by family of her own. She started working to earn her keep in the society when she entered middle school. With her mature stance, she had many job offers. Her first relationship was with a man old enough to be her father. They met at the restaurant she's working at. He was there with his wife and family. He came back again several times alone, to have a chat with her wherever possible. He also waits for her til she knock off from work. The comfort between stringed them together. She gave him her first blood at the age of 15. But happy moments came to an end when she realised how unmoral she was. The man bought her a apartment as a parting gift. It was also her 16th birthday that year. 

Observing people is one of her hobbies. Since entering high school, she saw many different charaters in people. Three of those which she's more keen on are the teachers in her school. Like in the movies, a boy scretly loving a girl who is happily attached. Yet underneath all, the boyfriend of the girl is not loyal man. ChaeWon noticed JoongKi's sight is always on HyeKyo. While HyeKyo's line is only to HyunBin. What surprises her was HyunBin has a thing for herself. Though she has no feeling for HyunBin, her physical needs was sedated. She didnt think it as unmoral because he is not a married man yet. Because JoongKi thinks HyunBin is compatible to HyeKyo and does not fight for his own love, she decided to show him that no man can withstand the beauty of another woman. 

-----

JoongKi kept glacing at his watch. The engine of his car running at stationary. He is at the carpark of the address which ChaeWon sent him earlier. His hands held onto the steering wheel. HyunBin's car is no where in sight. His breath becoming uneven. Leaning his head back, he turned off the engine and exited his car. His face blushed when the receptionist greeted him. "Sorry, may i know where is Room 1501?" He asked shyly. The interior was grand. It does not look like a shabby motel he thought it to be. "You can take the lift up to level 15. The room direction label will be there. Have a nice stay." He said his thanks and left sheepishly. 

The lift door opened at level 15. He followed the direction to his destination. The long corridoor was quiet. At the end of alley, he saw a light shining out from a room. As he reaches nearer to the source of it, p*rovocative m*oans have travelled to his ears. JoongKi looked at the room number beside him, 1502. Which means the m*oans are coming from 1501. He is a few steps away. Taking in a deep breath, JoongKi watched through the opening of the door. A black dress and pants strewn on the floor next to the bed. He saw a HyunBin in a dishevelled state. His shirt have been half u*ndone exposing his chiselled chest. A woman's sideview he couldnt trace any familarity as HyeKyo. He had to look away when he caught sight of her flawless skin.

His eyes widen when he saw HyunBin desperately trying to remove more pieces off the woman who is straddling him. JoongKi cannot believe his ears when he heard the name coming out from HyunBin's m*oan. "Oh.. new piece? Easy access... I like this... ChaeWon... stop teasing.... ah.... you are so wet already.... ah.. this feel f*ucking good! Your bare p*ussy sliding on my d*ick! Ahh.... ChaeWon...." HyunBin managed to untie her u*ndies and g*roan at their intimate contact. JoongKi peeled his form away from the opening gap. He could not move. To know that the woman is his student, he felt he's going sick. "You know the rules..." JoongKi heard her voice. It has never been this s*ultry. "Can't we do it without the rubber, for once? That is my birthday wish." HyunBin wished out loud. ChaeWon giggled. "No. You have a girlfriend and dont forget, proposing soon." "Your p*ussy is still the best. I can't imagine how raw will feel like... come on... let's go rubberless?" HyunBin tried to convince ChaeWon. "Shall we end our session now?" ChaeWon stopped g*rinding his meat. "Ok. Fine. Ahhhh....... ChaeWon..... F*uck!" HyunBin capped on and eased his rod into ChaeWon's watering hole. "F*ucking tight.... Ahhh... Yes.... Ride on my d*ick ChaeWon! Yes! Harder! Faster! Ahh! ChaeWon! I love your p*ussy!" HyunBin's p*leasureable g*roans echoed out of the room. 

JoongKi had been standing by the door listening to their m*oans and g*roans. Looking at his tented pants, he left the motel feeling disgusted by his body reactions. It was not HyunBin who stayed in his mind. It was ChaeWon's voice and flawless skin that fept reflashing in his head while he's driving back home. He m*asterbated at the visualization of his own student during shower.

-----

"Why the red face? You didnt see anything, right?" ChaeWon walked up to JoongKi when she saw him walking towards her. "What are you talking about? Im busy. I got to go." JoongKi tried not to think. But seeing her gave him weird feelings on his body. "Do you believe me now? He's going to propose! What are you going to do?" ChaeWon followed him while she speaks. "I have long ago told HyeKyo to watch over HyunBin. Guys like him easily attracts woman's attention. There's nothing more i can tell her. And it is not my position to day her boyfriend is cheating on her with a student!" JoongKi stopped his track and looked at ChaeWon. "Why are you so angry? Are you upset that he got away with a student?" ChaeWon asked. "No. I am not angry. I am not upset. ChaeWon ah... cant you cherish yourself a little more? Why must it be someone's else man?" JoongKi's voice turns low. "Because the one i like isnt looking at me...." ChaeWon's eyes peered deeply into JoongKi's. She walked off after that statement, leaving JoongKi confuse.  

The whole conversation stayed in JoongKi's thoughts. He caught up to ChaeWon after school. "What do you mean by that? You have someone you like? When will you stop sleeping with HynBin?" JoongKi poured out his stack of questions. Her laughter caught him off guard. "Well, i can stop sleeping with HyunBin saem anytime but there's no reason to. No one is stopping me." JoongKi interrupted her,"I know about you two already! So dont sleep with him already. Dont go around sleeping with men you have no feelings for! You might fall sick!" ChaeWon grinned at his concern. "Ok. I'll stop seeing HyunBin saem for the wrong reason. And i didnt go around sleeping. HyunBin saem is the 2nd guy so far. Plus, i never let them do me without the rubbers. Are you chill now saem?" ChaeWon explained clearly. JoongKi let her off knowing she has her part time job to attend to. 

-----

Weeks into months, JoongKi's sight no longer lingers on HyeKyo. Instead, it has been on ChaeWon. He reasoned it was because of that night when he found out she has been having a relationship with HyunBin. Flashes of her in the room comes into his eyes when she's talking to him in school. ChaeWon noticed he has been avoiding her. He would also blush when they eyes meet. She decided to test if her assumption is correct. 

Going into the teachers' office, she walked straight to where JoongKi is seated at. Her lips pouted when he saw him smiling at a conversation with HyeKyo saem. It a known fact to herself that she likes JoongKi as a man. However, this jealousy thing is creeping onto her skin. She has wanted to find him. Instead, she turned to HyunBin instead. "Sorry to interrupt saem! Can i speak to HyunBin saem for a minute?" JoongKi's heart clenched. His reaction was immediate. "Its break time. Cant you give us some room to breathe?" ChaeWon likes the look he is showing to her. Before she could say anything, HyunBin spoke up. "Students are our priority JoongKi! I'll catch up on you guys later." He lead ChaeWon to his desk, next to HyeKyo. 

JoongKi could not hear anything as HyeKyo was talking to him. With her back facing the duo, she could not see HyunBin's eyes twinklering at ChaeWon. ChaeWon has caught JoongKi staring at her during her conversation with HyunBin. She did one move. JoongKi stood up immediately. "Breaks over! Moon ChaeWon, next class is with me. Let's go already. Stop torturing other teachers." ChaeWon walked behind JoongKi, her thoughts wandering. Her form smashed into JoongKi's when she didnt realised he had stopped and turned towards her. "What!" Her words ended abruptly when she saw his cheeks flushing. She decided to interrogate him directly. "You have been dodging me. Yet when our sight meets, you go tomato faced. Like now. You are blushing. Why?" ChaeWon brought him to a corner. 

"Since when. I didnt skip classes just because you are in it. The weather is hot." JoongKi tried to explain. "Really. By the way, HyunBin saem asked me out for dinner later." ChaeWon shared. "And did you agree?" JoongKi probed. "Yes. Since i have nothing going on." She answered casually. "You said you are not going to sleep with him!" JoongKi's reaction went over the top. "Since when did i say i am going to do that? Dinner and sleeping are two different words!" ChaeWon rebuted. "It will lead to there if you are not careful. He might get the wrong impression! I saw his eyes sparkles whenever you are near him!" JoongKi has lost controlled over his emotions. Before ChaeWon say any further, JoongKi added on. "Then go out with me tonight. Whenever he wants to meet you for dinner, you meet me. Is that fine?" ChaeWon was feeling happy in her heart. She decides to a little. "So, what are you going to do to me tonight? Will it lead to sleeping?" JoongKi's face pinked. "No! Lets go to class already!" He ignored her entirely as his heart palpitates. 

----- 

"And you say it will not lead to sleeping. Yet we are in your apartment now. Saem, you are a sly person." ChaeWon was surprised that JoongKi picked her up, went for drive through and took her to his place. "I am not HyunBin. Lets take that i am your tutor. We will be working on math problems solving." JoongKi clarified. While they have their packed dinner, ChaeWon asked about JoongKi's days during teenage til date. The night in his living room was filled with laughter. Time went pass without both knowing its already 12 midnight. The storm came. The rain started pouring heavily. It was impossible to drive her home. Given the situation, ChaeWon has to stay a night at JoongKi's place.  

"Here's the smallest set of clothes i have. The shower is there. Call me if you need anything else." JoongKi handled her the towel. Although he has 2 rooms in his apartment, there's no spare bedding or blankets. It makes it diffcult to sleep on his sofa too. He heard the hair dryer. ChaeWon exited the bathroom. "Where's the shorts that i gave you!" JoongKi's eyes fixated on her endless legs. "Dont you have boxers? The one you gave me falls off my hips. Watch." ChaeWon demostrated and indeed, his regular shorts are too big for her. And his u*nderwear are all b*rief-typed. "Get yourself comfy, i'll go take my shower." He let out a tiring sigh. 

When he went into his room, he saw ChaeWon expertly removing her b*ra under the shirt. "Why are you removing your b*ra!" His expression made her laugh. "Dont you know that wearing a b*ra to sleep is bad for a girl's health?" She decided not to tease too much on his lack of intimate experience with woman. His eyes scanned quickly at her i*nnerwear hanging on his bedside lamp. He s*wallowed his saliver down, not wanting more dirty thoughts in his mind. Both went to sleep on their respective side of the bed. In the middle of the night, both rolled to the middle, entangled limbs. ChaeWon's legs between JoongKi's and his hands cupping her swells. They were both mewing in their sleep from the rubs of her thighs and the soft squeeze of his palms. 

Both woken up by the heat from their bodies. His hard e*rection is evident. Her uneven breaths brings up their needs. ChaeWon soothed him when he reacted frantically trying to separate their intertwined limbs. "Shh... Just a little...." JoongKi eyes went wide when her hand went under his b*rief and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing rod. "ChaeWon ah.. hold.. hold.. on... ahhh.... ChaeWon ah... ah..." JoongKi sighed p*leasureably. It is his first initmate experience with a female species. At his relaxation, his eyes closed and let his hands fondle her globes. Her soft mews melodies to his ears. He continued to explore her beautiful contour. His fingers found her sacred door. With each move he made, she m*oans a little more.

Releasing his spheres, she guides his fingers under the tiny material. Together, they f*ingered her bare p*ussy lips. JoongKi cant hide his embarassement when she winked at him at their actions. She showed him her blissful face as he inserted his finger into her canal. JoongKi trembled at the s*uction of her c*unt and the thrilling s*trokes she's working on his d*ick. His pre-c*um leaked, ChaeWon expertly pump his rod and massaged his heavy sags. Unable to resist further, both reached c*limax exhilaratingly. Not wanting to say a word, JoongKi pulled ChaeWon into his frame and hugged her tight. She could hear his heart beat pounding against his chest yet it clams her down.

----- 

ChaeWon woke up earlier and left home to prepare for school. Her mind was dizzy with yesterday's night event. She looks at her empty hands and blushed. JoongKi's meat was surprisingly more endowed than she thought it to be. She smirked to herself wondering how the innovent man will react when they bump into one another in school later.

JoongKi woke up to an empty bed. A note found on his bedside table. [Thanks for the hospitality JoongKi.] He lost his sense for a second when she address his name on a personal level. He had practically mold her body in his mind since last night. Her glamorous b*osoms, slender waist, honey thighs, smooth hairless extremely tight and wet p*ussy and enticing m*oans. Just thinking about those gave him shivers. He needs a cold shower again to ease his southern beast. 

"You said you will not lead me to sleeping. See what happended!" ChaeWon gave him a scare when she whispered into his ears from behind. JoongKi looked up and around the teachers' office before acknowledging her presence. "We did not have that kind of sleep yet!" "Oh. Does it mean you want to have that kind of sleep with me?" ChaeWon played with his words. "ChaeWon ah... i dont want to say sorry because it will sound like i regret it. I enjoyed yesterday night, enjoyed your company." His words were sincere. "Do you still like HyeKyo saem?" ChaeWon watched him blinks his eyes nervously. "I think.. not anymore." He knows who is on his mind. He's looking at her now. "Good! Then we shall take our time to explore one another thoroughly." She winked at him playfully and bid him goodbye. 

-----

End year exams were around the corner, all students and teachers are busy with additional revision classes. JoongKi barely gets to meet ChaeWon as she rushes off to work right after all classes. They have started texting and phoning one another yet he yearns for her physical attention. Its been two months since the incident at his place. [I'll pick you up from work tonight.] He texted. [Sure. How about you stay over at the same time? I promise not to bite.] She replied. [See you tonight. I miss you.] He left school and packed his stuffs to stay for the night at her place. Through their conversations, he got to know her background and everything about her made him love her more than before. But both understand that in their current relationship as student and teacher, they cannot have any sort of intimate recognition. He has yet to ask ChaeWon to be his girl. He knows he have to wait at least til she graduates from high school. 

"Do... do you wear like this all the time at home?" JoongKi stared at ChaeWon when she appeared again after her shower. Quickly, he drew the curtain up. "What are you doing? This is the highest floor and there's no building opposite. And what's wrong with this? Its comfortable. Here, touch it." ChaeWon laughed at his actions. She was wearing her usual pajamas, a one piece white-coloured silk nightie that hangs low on the front and high on the thighs. Leaning into his frame, they relish in one another's company. They updates whats been going on in school and work. JoongKi frequently plant kisses on her temple or forehead to show his affections while ChaeWon hugs him like a koala bear. They went to bed after an hours plus talk time.

"You are not even wearing any u*ndies!" JoongKi blurt out as he was caressing her. "That's how i sleep. Now shut up already." ChaeWon mute him with a kiss. Started with a simple good night kiss. Their lips mold deeply, their t*ongues probed through and danced together passionately. His hands brushes her sensative spots while she concentrates on teasing him with her t*ongue. They broke apart when the air thins. "How about supper?" ChaeWon said and slides off him. As she is peeling his b*rief off, JoongKi's eyes were staring straight at her glistering p*ussy. "What are you doing.... ahhhh! ChaeWon!!!" His fist clenched the sheets when he felt her lips on the tip of his standing meat.   

The feeling was different from her hands. Her t*ongue lapped his stick well. Her hands not negleting his b*alls. ChaeWon took his rod deeper into her m*outh. His g*roans excites her. She clamped hard on his d*ick when he pulled her hips down to his face. JoongKi was l*icking her watering c*unt. His t*ongue drilled her tiny hole hungrily. The more she wriggled, the rougher he eats her. Her m*oan v*ibrates along his stem as she s*ucks him deep. The sensation was beyond all the times he self juiced himself. JoongKi's load exploded into ChaeWon's m*outh while he drinks up her juices as they reached peak together. JoongKi watched on as ChaeWon cleaned them up. "It gets better each time...." He cupped her face and kisses her lips with a satisfying sigh. "You wont be bored... that's for sure." CaheWon stuck out her t*ongue like a child.

-----

JoongKi had been waiting for the time to be physically connected to ChaeWon. Yet not once did she initiate the next step. He didnt want to be the sort of man who only thinks about s*ex yet he cant help it. They have done everything except the final stage. He has even prepared the rubbers she's insistent on. Times when they stayed over at each other's place, he had wanted to do more. He had woken up many times with a painful h*ard-on dreaming of this pretty girl next to him. ChaeWon noticed his suppressed urge. She would have given in to him if he'd acted upon his needs. Looking at the calender in her phone, she smiled. She came up with a plan, a surprise. 

-----

"Hey. The guys are arranging a birthday party for you this thursday. You havent forgotten, right?" HyeKyo nudged him. "Who's the more forgetful one in our group? HyunBin, please buy more fish oil for your girl." JoongKi joked. The office had some laughter by the younger teachers. As the clock ticks, there's still no text from ChaeWon. He's very sure she knows his birthday is coming but she has not make plans to meet him on the actual date. To say he's dissappointed is not wrong. He would turn down his friends dinner plans for her. 

The day arrive and ChaeWon has not wished him. His mood was sore. He had wanted to pick her from work but she told him she had made plans with the girls from work. Given his gentle nature, he didnt want to force her to accompany him. He would rather she take the initiative to say she will spend time with him. The evening went pass in a blink of an eye. Gathering with his high school, university mates are never without b*ooze and ladies. He drank more than usual but remained sober to drive. Song JoongKi always know when to stop. However, he didnt know when to stop yearning for his young love. He took his phone out and saw a message from the one he's pinning for. [Im still at school. Can you pick me up?]

He called her immediately. "I thought you have left. Sorry, i didnt felt the buss from your message. Where are you now? Still in school?" He blabbered when the line connected. "How's the dinner? Did you have fun? SooYoen had some trouble with her boyfriend. She needs a hearing ear so i went back. She has left so im wondering if you are nearby school since i cancelled work already." ChaeWon lied. "We are almost done. The guys are still drinking but i can leave already. I will come get you now. Bye." JoongKi got booed at when he said he got to leave and sleep early for work tomorrow. The school compound was already dark when he reached. He received ChaeWon's text that she will be waiting in her classroom for him. 

There she was, at her table holding a slice of lighted candle cake. JoongKi beamed. She sang him the birthday song as he walked towards her. "Happy birthday! I didnt forget! Dont give me that look." ChaeWon shoved the cake to his face, waiting for him to blow the candle out. "Make a wish!" He made a silent one and blew out the candle. The room become pitch black but the moonlight shined into the classroom lighted up their area slightly. ChaeWon forced JoongKi to seat while she stradle him. "We can eat this later, right?" JoongKi felt uneasy being in such close distance with her in uniform in school. Her skirt seemingly shorter than usual hiked up, showing much skin to his eyes. Her blouse seems more revealing too. "Dont worry. I've checked. All have went back and the guard has made his petrol. Dont you want your present? Its inside this cake." ChaeWon shifted his attention away.

"What game are you playing miss... Lets go already." JoongKi sensed something is not right. ChaeWon kept g*rinding against him as she feeds him. The earlier booze and current touches are giving him a h*ard-on. At the last m*outh of the cake, ChaeWon showed him the empty box. His eyes stretched wide. There is a c*ondem on it. Before he could say a word, ChaeWon's lips found his. His slightly fuzzy mind no longer could think. He let loose and reciprocate her kisses deeper than usual. "I thought you have forgotten about it..." JoongKi said in between their smooches. "Dont ever date such person..." ChaeWon mews. Her fingers worked perfectly on his belt down to his trousers. "ChaeWon ah... not here... lets go home... ah...." JoongKi was feeling the intense heat from her. She ignored him. He had to choice but do ti her way. His pants came und*one to his knees. His b*rief followed. "ChaeWon!" JoongKi exclaimed when he felt her smooth p*ussy on his raging meat.

"Shhh....." ChaeWon slides her moistening c*unt along his fiery rod. "Do you want it now?" ChaeWon tantalised him. "Yes... I want you now... ChaeWon ah..." JoongKi g*roaned desperately. His eyes never leave hers. He looks on as she bites off the rubber seal with her teeth. Painfully slow, she capped the rubber on his d*ick. "Happy Birthday saem...." His ears tingles at the way she calls him. Lifting her hips up, she found his tip and pressed down. "Mmmm...... saemmm...." ChaeWon m*oaned as his thick pole spreads her walls mercilessly. "Ahhh!!! F*uck!! ChaeWon ah.....!" JoongKi trembled as the tight s*uction of her passage way gloved around his throbbing d*ick. The p*leasure from their union was overwelming. He finally understand why men cannot live without a c*unt. ChaeWon shivered slighty when he's fully seated within her. "I took your v*irginity birthday boy.. Shall we begin?" She husked wantonly. She looks incredibly s*exy in his eyes. Supressed m*oans echoed in the classroom as she started riding on his d*ick. JoongKi's mind blurred. All he could hear was her m*oans and the skin-slapping sound from their humps.

"ChaeWon ah.... you are f*ucking tight! I cant last any longer!!!" JoongKi g*roaned. "Hold it boy... the fun hasnt even started...." ChaeWon whipered into his ears. Everything was too fast. He did not catch the underlying meaning in her words. But he felt the vast difference. The split second his rod exited her w*omanhood and her c*unt plummet on his meat, he shuddered. "You gave me your innocense, i gave you a raw experience..." ChaeWon hips stayed still. It was her first time having a unprotected d*ick up her hole. She could feel the trembling viens, the burning heat from thickness and the length of his rod. JoongKi was taken aback. Her walls are much tighter than seconds ago. The wetness glue-ing his d*ick stiffly within her. He felt suffocated at the excessive thrill. "Dont move yet..." JoongKi commanded. He knows his seeds will grace her walls the movement her hips moved. He's still basking in the electrifying sensation. 

"Make me yours. You can dirty me...." ChaeWon mewed as she ignored his words and moved her hips. JoongKi held onto her hips. "Dont. I am really at my limit. Im c*umming. You will be p*regnant...." ChaeWon gave his meat a hard squeeze. That lossen his grip on her. "F*uck! F*uck! F*uck! ChaeWon ah!!!!!" JoongKi gave a loud roar as she rides on his bare d*ick like a experience jockey. Gallons of his load s*purted into her womb. His arms wrapped around her frame tightly at his intense e*jecuation. ChaeWon's head leaned backwards at the same time upon her c*limax. His limped meat still latched within her walls firmly. "What the hell was that for?" JoongKi asked. "Its my safe period and my present for you. So dont argue. Instead, enjoy this period of rubberless f*ucks..." She pacify him in a playful manner. "So, do you still want to f*uck me up like this again, here at my desk?" She teased. "I am going to f*uck you here again, at my place, until the next morning. Be prepared for it Moon ChaeWon..." JoongKi husked.      

-----

"Did you hear? ChaeWon's classroom needs to be clensed. Heard that some couple came in and smeared their juices all over! Can you believe it?" HyeKyo pulled JoongKi aside when he entered the office. "What? Who are the culprits? Nothing caught on camera?" JoongKi played along. "Since when does ur school have camera? Are you a teacher here?" HyeKyo smacked his arm irritatedly. "Youngsters nowadays are into thrilling s*ex. If only we can keep up to them..." HyunBin added in. HyeKyo blushed at his sentence. "You two! Please keep all thoughts at home. This is a school for godsake." JoongKi erased the initial topic away. His phone buzzed. [Im so tired!!!!!! You are a demon!!!!] He smirked at ChaeWon's text. They had it again, on the floor of her classroom. He peeled her blouse, feasted on her n*ipples while pumping her n*aked p*ussy. He could not stop his thirst for her. He took her to his place and devour her the entire night. [You switched my attention to you. I'll load you up again tonight ChaeWon ah...] He sent his text to her.