00. Prologue

Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunbi loved her job, she never would’ve imagined she would end up working as a wedding planner, specially after studying Economy like her parents wanted. She was supposed to take over the family business but her heart just wasn’t in it, it never was. When she told her parents what she actually her mom fainted and her father had a fit of anger. Eunbi wasn’t asking for permission though so she did it anyway. Of course now that the business was proficient her parents didn’t have any complaints. 

 

Eunbi had worked hard with her business for about three years before her real success started. She didn’t know why or how but she ended up planning the wedding of Korea’s power couple, Park Jihyo and Yoo Jeongyeon, after that she only went up, now two years later she was high society’s go-to wedding planner, business couldn’t be going better. All of her hard work had paid off. 

 

When Eunbi arrived at her office that morning first thing she did was check her schedule with her secretary Minju, she’d hired her because of her sweet smile and kind way of treating clients. She’d been working for her since she started the business. 

 

“You have an appointment at 2 o’clock with Mrs. Bae Joohyun and her mother. I talked to them on the phone yesterday”

 

“Hmmm, okay, anything else?” 

 

“Yeah, your mother called this morning” 

 

“I’ll give her a call, thank you Minju” she went i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter