LA Confidential

LA Confidential
Please log in to read the full chapter

"All you have to do, Mark, is just be real with me." Linna stated as she stared at her boyfriend sitting on the couch playing on his phone.

"What do you mean, Linna?" Mark questioned not bothering to look up from his phone at his girlfriend.

"If you're gonna cheat, then cheat. Don't keep me around for your own musing when you have someone else you would rather be with."

She had walked up to him and tossed a very bright colored into his view. Mark was confused before he registered the undergarment that didn't belong to Linna.

"I-"

He looked up at her to deny what she was saying, but he faltered under her dark gaze. A few seconds passed between them yet neither of them spoke. Linna let out a sigh as she continued despite the raging emotions that wanted to erupt right then and there.

"Tell me you want to end it, Mark." She told him with a firm tone. "Tell me you don't love me anymore."

She stared him down knowing he was squirming underneath her gaze. Mark averted eye-contact, but returned them quickly onto her upon hearing her next words.

"Just tell me it's over between the both of us. That's all you have to do, Mark. Just tell me you want to break up."

Mark's eyes widened upon the words coming out of his girlfriend's mouth. What Linna didn't know wouldn't hurt her. That's what Mark thought over and over when he was in the arms of another woman, yet here they were now because of his selfish needs. He was careless. He was weak. He thought that she would have never found out. His mind suddenly wen

Please log in to read the full chapter