cuddle

Sweet Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun groaned as he felt the sun rays on his face, he slowly opens his eyes and rub them. He yawns as he side glances his digital clock on his bed side table. He sighs, as expected it's 6:01 in the morning he always wakes up at this time no matter what time he sleeps the previous day. He sat up on the bed and reaches for his phone to check his face and his bed nest hair. He doesn't have schedule today but he needs to clean his house and take a bath early since a certain hamster is going to hang out with him at his new place.

 

Woohyun just moved in to this new apartment a few days ago and since Sungkyu is on his vacation, the older wanted to check his new place and who was Woohyun to refuse. It's been weeks since the last time he saw the older. The last time would be Sungkyu's birthday when he went to Sungkyu's base to surprise him and he's also been busy these past few days so they can't really text nor call each other that often.

 

Woohyun still needs to go to the grocery to buy ingredients for their lunch. He knows Sungkyu misses home cooked meals and that's the least he can do for his boyfriend.

 

He went to clean up his house so that the hamster won't nag him about not keeping his place clean and when he finished he decides to take a bath so he can go to the supermarket early.

 

He was picking up his change of clothes when he heard his phone ring. He quickly picks it up from the bed and answer the call without looking at the caller id.

 

"Hello" he said in his deep voice, he has a sore throat.

 

"Yah! what's wrong with your voice? Did you catch a cold or something?" the man from the other line exclaimed. He quickly look at his phone and smiled upon seeing the 'My Gyu Gyu <3'

 

"Hello to you too my love" Woohyun jokes and he could almost see the annoyed face of his boyfriend

 

"Wh--" before his boyfriend can reply he cut him off

 

"I didn't catch a cold Gyu! I just woke up that's why my voice is hoarse" Woohyun lied

 

"Yeah right! You always wake up early idiot! Don't lie to me" Sungkyu said and he could hear a small 'ting' from the background. He raised his eyebrow and before he could say anything he could hear his door being opened. He quickly went out of his bedroom to see who came to his house.

 

"Yah! You moved in yet it's still the same password you're using I can't be--"

 

"Wow! I was just talking to you on the phone and now you're here" Woohyun said looking at his phone then back at Sungkyu, amazement written all over his face.

 

"Don't change the subject Nam Woohyun!" Sungkyu glared at him

 

Woohyun strode to Sungkyu's direction and smiled greasily

 

"Why are you so grumpy? It's only 8 in the morning, besides is that what you all have to say when we haven't seen each other since your birthday? I missed you" Woohyun said pouting and slowly grabbing Sungkyu's waist so he can hug his boyfriend.

 

"Well I didn't" Sungkyu replied grumpily

 

If it was years ago, Woohyun would've been offended and this probably would've resulted to a petty fight but being with Sungkyu for years made him immune to the leader's lack of sweetness (sometimes) 

 

So instead Woohyun smiled and completely wrapped his arms around Sungkyu tightly not forgetting to kiss the older's head.

 

"Which, according to 'Kim Sungkyu 101' that I personally own, actually means 'I miss my boyfriend so much I could kiss him right now' Well then go on Gyu, don't be shy" Woohyun said smiling brightly

 

He could feel Sungkyu's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter