She's Back

Sunset

Years passes very quick. Aaron focused on his studies which made him always on top. He even passed the college entrance exam at Taiwan National Univesity which is the top school in Taiwan, he was the top nocher. He studied very hard because he always thinks that GuiGui will be proud of her when she comes back.

 

It was early in the morning when Aaron woke up very early, he has a biggest smile and do his morning routines.

"This is the day" he thought and go downstair to meet his siblings having their breakfast in the dining room. "Good Morning jie" Aaron greeted. "You seem very happy today" Calvin said. Aaron just smiled at them. "Omo! Is it today?" Ella squealed as Aaron's smile got wider. "Yes. I'll be going now" He said as he walk to his convertible car and drove off. "She's coming back, that's why" calvin commented and continue to eat. "yeah. This is the first time again, I saw him very happy" Ella replied.

-

"I'm very early, I guess" Aaron thought as he sat down at the benches. " I will finally see you again gui" he smiled at the thought. He misses his bestfriend so much. They lost their contacts ever since she left and just a week ago, guigui sent an e-mail to him trhat she'll be back in Taiwan today.

Seconds, Minutes and Hours passed but no sign of GuiGui was shown until all the flights from Australia already aarived.

Aaron got furious, angry and most of all frustrated as well. "You tricked me Gui. You lied" he clenched his fist and stood up, ready to walk away when someone tapped his shoulder, he smiled and when he look back it was.........

--

em' back! Sorry if it took me so long to update !! Please continue supporting this story and keep on commenting. I promise to update soon :)) <3