The Day She left

Sunset

Aaron's POV

 

I came from a renowned family in taipei. My family is considered to be part in a high society and many people were relying on our business. I have 2 siblings. They are Ella Yan my older sister and Calvin Yan my older brother. Yes, I am the youngest. We grew up far away from our parents. They were always busy running our companies, I'm still thankful that I didn't feel all alone because of my bestfriend GuiGui was always by my side. "Hey Yalun" she used to use my chinese name rather than my english name. "Hey Gui, lets play" I offered. "I need to tell you something Lun" GuiGui said as she bowed her head. I felt somerhing wrong with her. "Spill Out" I said. "Hmmm. My family decided to move-in in australia" she said. I felt my knees lose its strength. "Are you going to leave me too" I asked  sarcastically. "Why all the people that are imporatant to me wants to leave me?" I angrily said. Then, she started to cry. "Dui bu qi. I promise that I will back here in Taipei for you" she said as she hugged me. "Is that true?" I asked. "yes" she assured. "Then, take this necklace with you" I wore a necklace on her with a pendant, "Y". "Keep it ok" she nodded and she also gave me a ring. "Keep it too" she cheerfully said. "Good bye yalun" GuiGui said as her mother calls her. "Yah! don't say goodbye cause we will still see each other" I pouted. She laughs. "Ok, See you again Yalun" then she hopped on their limousin. I walked inside our mansion. "Gui's family will migrate in Australia?" Ella asked. "Yes" I replied coldly as I went into my room. I missed you already Gui.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?^^

I'LL APPRECIATE FOR THOSE WHO WILL LEAVE A COMMENT.. WO AI NI !<3