Forced to Love Another?

Running Back Again

"Is everyone here?" the manager asked.
"Everyone is here, hyung." Heechul replied. 
"Alright then, let's get down to business. The company has decided a way to increase popularity by placing you all in the popular   
couples." the manager explained pulling out a small piece of paper.
"You can't be serious, hyung. We'll lose fans that way too." Eunhyuk commented nervously.
"Let me finish, Hyukjae." the manager scolded causing the dancing machine to jump. "These are the pairings that you all will be placed in. KangTeuk, SiChul, EunHae, KyuMin, ZhouRy, and YeWook. Kibum and Kangin have been contacted about it as well." "But what about Hankyung?" Leeteuk asked.
"HE is no longer part of this group, Leeteuk." the manager growled making the angelic leader step back.
"But who will Kibum be paired with?" Shingdong inquired confused.
"He'll go with anyone whose partner can't be there." the manager replied.
"Hyung...what if we don't like our partner that way?" Leeteuk questioned nervously gripping Siwon's arm."
"Well, you'll have to deal with it. It's part of your job now." the manager answered before leaving the room.
Leeteuk felt his knees become weak as he slipped to the floor with tears filling his eyes.
"Leeteuk hyung, please don't cry." Siwon urged soothingly as he hugged the older male gently.
"It seems all of us are happy with our pairigs, except you two." Donghae said hugging Eunhyuk.
"What about you, Heechul hyung?" Siwon asked as he tried to comfort Leeteuk.
"I've always liked Kibummie. Besides, Kangin wouldn't want to force Teukie hyung into anything." the diva replied.
"Leeteuk, let's run away for awhile. They can't force us to do something we don't want to do." the christian man said kissing the angelic leader's head gently.
"Siwon, we could lose everything if we do that!" Leeteuk protested.
"Hyung, go for a while. We'll talk to Junghoon hyung and arrange that you two are going on hiatus for the time being. Don't worry about us." Yesung encouraged.
"All of you..." the angelic leader said wiping his eyes. "Thank you so much." 
Siwon pulled Leeteuk to his feet and smiled.
"If you two are leaving, you might want to hurry." a voice said from the doorway.
Standing there was Kibum with one of their managers, Junghoon.
"Kibummie!" Heechul exclaimed and hugged the actor tightly.
"I'll send in the paper work and make sure the company reconsiders these two pairings. Besides, I think Kangin wants a girlfriend." Junghoon said patting Leeteuk on the head.
"Hyung, thank you. Please take care of all of them while we're gone." the angelic leader said hugging him.
"Will do. And you two take care of each other, okay?" Junghoon said with a smile.
"We will." Siwon assured.
The pair said their goodbyes to the other members and made their way back to the dorm.
--
"Almost done packing, Leeteuk?" Siwon asked walking into the room Leeteuk shared with Ryeowook.
Seeing the angelic leader sitting on the bed holding a pictureframe, the christian man came over and sat beside him.
"You can bring it with you, Leeteuk." He said Leeteuk's blonde hair out of his face.
"I know...I'm just going to miss everyone...I mean, it's going to be hard not seeing them everyday." Leeteuk replied softly.
"They're doing this for us. Let's not let it go to waste okay?" Siwon said kissing the older male's cheek gently.
"You're right. We should go then." the angelic leader agreed and grabbed his suitcase.

~Chapter End~

Chapter Two is up!! And I'll be working on Chapter 3 soon!
Please let me know what you think!!!