Him

INTO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lucas was strolling lazily to the kitchen counter to get a bottle of water for his sore throat, he was laughing too much while watching Keep Running new season premiere with other casts when he spotted Yuqi leaning on the kitchen counter, washing her right hand while talking on the phone. He grinned and extended his long arm to startle her but he stopped half-way when his name come out from her lips.

"Quit it guys! Stop obsessing over Xuxi and me..." she mused in a low tone. Lucas retracted his hovering arm. "I already told you Xuxi's not my type..." she continued again, still didn't notice his presence. He raised his eyebrows. Intrigued by her words, he decided to stay and listen to her conversation.

"Ugh...everyone calls him Xuxi here. Not just me..." she whined, sounds frustrated. His lips curled up into a cheeky grin watching her frustration. Her friends must be teasing her a lot about the way he called him.

"So what if he's hot and tall?" she grumbled low while taping her hand on the sink. Lucas bites his lower lip to stop himself from making a chuckling noise. "How many times I had to say he's not into me. A narcissist and Cassanova type like him would never go for a cute girl like me..." He furrowed his brows at that remark. Did she just shamelessly admit she's cute? And she called him a narcissist. Still oblivious of his presence she turned around while continued talking to her friends, "...If you witness how great and flirty he is with girls, you would be sho—" she stopped talking and stared at him with mouth gaping and eyes widening, looking so flustered.

Lucas cocked his head on one side. "Keep going..." he beckoned her to continue her sentence, trying so hard not to smirk at her baffled expression.

"How-how long you've been standing there?" she asked him after regaining her composure back.

"Since 'Xuxi is not my type' part..." he answered her nonchalantly. She gasped and squirmed under his intense stare. Ignoring her mortified reaction he took one step closer to her. "And I'm really surprised you know me that well, I've no idea I don't like cute girls, what a shocking revelation..." he continued again with a sarcastic comment.

She retreated back from him, looking all red and nervous. "Th-that's not what I mean...I mean you um..." She waved her hands at him, failed to come up with a smart excuse.

"What Yuqi?" He asked her sweetly as he took several steps toward her again. She gave him a cute pleading look while keep retreating back from him until she stucked between him and the kitchen counter.

"I just joki—wh-what do you want?" she stuttered when he bent down his head toward her.

"Can't you guess?" He muttered low, teasing her. She shook her head eagerly, looking puzzled. He smirked at her when he noticed how flustered she is and in one effortless move, he lifted her onto the kitchen counter. "Yah!" she exclaimed but quickly cover in the next second. He just grinned at her reaction and move forward. "W-what are you doing? Are you crazy?" she hissed at him with a panic expression. "Put...put me down or..."

"Or what?" he challenged her. For a second he wanted to laugh at her cute expression but he got distracted by their close proximity. Their face was ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter