Ongniel is Science

My Kind of Science
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seongwoo and Daniel ended up being roommates with Jisung at their first dorm. The next day, after the red string woke them up with the loud Nayana alarm, they pulled each other in a team. Daniel can’t stop smiling when seeing who is on the other end of the string. It was Seongwoo. The older smiled in delight as he went through the younger at the end of the line.

 Everyone is gathered by the staff and ask them to prepare for the said activity. Seongwoo and Daniel are the most excited. From best buddies during produce 101 and being teammates on almost all evaluation, the younger grew feelings for the older. “Are you excited?” Daniel then asked his hyung, with a smile Seongwoo looked at the younger. “I am, where are we going? What do you think?” Seongwoo wondered and everyone is gathered in the living room for the activity. They are given boxes of gifts to share to their fans and ask them to write letters for them. “Who are you writing to?” Seongwoo asked. “I am gonna write a letter for you” Daniel said to Seongwoo and he thinks Daniel is just joking. “Ong-ssi, what’s up?” Daniel said and chuckled. “Daniel ssi, stop it!” Seongwoo retorted and they both laughed, not caring about how they look and the cameras around.

Everyone moved and gathered again in the living room after preparing. On the event, they are going to be binding on each other and the bind will be shorter if one of them is angry. Minhyun and Jaehwan, Jihoon and Guanlin, Jinyoung and Daehwi and Daniel and Seongwoo ended as couple while Jisung, Sungwoon and Woojin as a trio. The groups already made their team names. “OngNiel is Science” both of them chanted as they are being asked for their team name and that they felt satisfied even they plastered a poker face after chanting it.

Everyone headed the place of their healing event and the OngNiel couple said all their desires on their way. “I want to ride the subway, public transport” Daniel said. “I once rode the subway, expecting someone to notice me but no one did” Seongwoo added and they laughed in chorus. Daniel thinks his hyung is adorable. “On our rest day on Produce, I made a one day trip to Busan and you waited for me at the station” Daniel smiled and Seongwoo remember that day. “Before you arrived it was said on SNS that you will arrive there and I lied to you that there are fans waiting for you” Seongwoo smiled and Daniel thinks it was cute. “But I believe in you and no one was there!” Daniel chuckled. “Are we going on a train?” Daniel asked again and Seongwoo felt it will be good. Together with Daniel on a trip, in the train will be better. “Ohh rental car?!” Daniel looked at Seongwoo who is also amused. Mnet, indeed. “Are we going for a drive?” Seongwoo can’t hide his excitement.

They arrived on the location of the rental car and burst into laughter as they went out of two different doors of the car, completely forgetting they are bonded. The staff then announced that they are going for a drive so they went in to check the car they wanted. Aside from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter