STORY two.

seulrene; one shots.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene looks into her binoculars, to where the second years are having their PE time in the sports field. There she is, Irene's hands zoom into the view.

It's Kang Seugi, the infamous second year of their highschool.

Who is also secretly in love with Irene, according to her dictionary.

She smirks, how has she come to this conclusion? well, let Irene present a few flashbacks.

Incident 1

Irene was mortified by the jammed vending machine that took her 1000 won but never gave out her iced yoghurt jelly. That's where Kang Seulgi came in and kicked the machine, where finally her yoghurt jelly finally dropped down to the collecting pit. Irene said thank you and the girl gave her a gummy eyesmile. It was their very first encounter.

Incident 2

Irene accidentally broke a gauge of the school's fountain and got herself soaked in water. While she's struggling trying to get a grip of the overflowing pipe, Kang Seulgi miraculously showed up and told Irene to step aside.

Then, she took off her coat and gave it to Irene, "u-use this to cover yourself."

Irene looked down to her chest and realized eveything was seen through, also she noticed Kang Seulgi's face was a bit red while she was fixing the broken gauge.

Incident 3

Irene was walking back like everyone else to home after school, with her earphones in and jamming to her favourite song.

Then, she was held by a strong grip on her shoulder and turned to fall into Kang Seulgi's hug.

" Phew, that was dangerous, are you okay?"

Irene didn't know if her heart was beating due to fright or flight situation or because her face was ridiculously close to Kang Seulgi's, that she could feel the other's breathe on her nose.

Incident 4

It was combined PE time for third years and second years for basketball, and Irene, as always, wasn't too enthusiastic as she isn't the sporty type, more of a shut-in type. Irene was heavily panting while playing team basketball, and suddenly, the ball came to her and Irene, in surprise, just stood there like a statue.

She closed her eyes, readied to be hit by the ball in her face. But, instead, she hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter