End

Warmth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seemingly tired from all the practices, Kim Minju launches her self on her bed face first.

 

Finally home. I am so just gonna rest the whole day tomorrow

 

She flips herself from her bed and looks at her phone.

 

Minju! Come with us! Everyone else is heading out to watch The Lion King together! Let's meet up in 30 minutes outside

 

The message read that it came from Yujin.

 

I groan as I try to push myself up from bed.

 

I'll just start resting tomorrow.

 

I didn't want to go. I was too tired but the thought of seeing her made me pull out the last of my energy.

 

I make my way to the bathroom to fix myself up.

 

-----

 

I make my way down the stairs and to the exit. There, I saw the girls chatting and waiting for everyone else to come. My eyes searching for her.

 

There.

 

She was wearing an oversized pink hoodie and dark denim jeans to match it with.

 

She just doesn't seem to take effort in wearing anything fancy, huh?

 

We catch each others gaze and I smile at her. Her eyes lingered at what seem to be what I'm wearing.

 

I was wearing a cropped top black shirt and tattered shorts.

 

I studied her face and saw it scrunched faintly, careful not to be obvious to everyone.

 

Her gaze went back to mine silently asking 'what on earth are you wearing?'

 

I shrugged my shoulders as if saying 'you don't get a say on what I wear'.

 

Then I saw her roll her eyes clearly pissed off.

 

When everyone else was gathered, we make our way to the cinema.

 

As we were walking, I noticed that someone else was already walking beside me. 

 

Sakura.

 

I hitched at the slightest bit when I heard her mumble something

 

"It's going to be cold, you know? You should've brought a jacket or something" her voice still somewhat pissed off at what I decided to wear.

 

"I'll be fine" I answered her which made her mumble more. I laugh inwardly as I find how she's acting to be extremely cute.

 

A few minutes after, we've arrived at the cinema. We all divided our tasks to make sure we do it efficiently.

 

"Hyewon, Yena, Yuri, Yujin, Chaeyeon, you guys buy us some snacks" Eunbi said while the girls nodded their head with smiles, obviously excited.

 

"Minju, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter