Unnie, it's wrong to cheat!

Whoz That Girl?

"Solji unnie!" Solji instantly smiled when she saw them.

"Girls! It's great to see you again!" She approached them for a hug and they returned it readily. "Make yourselves at home. I'll prepare dinner soon. I didn’t realise I ran out of a few things I needed."

"Sure, unnie!" As they pulled away, they were met with a pair of eyes glaring at them, making them shiver.

"He's kinda scary..." They whispered to one another as they silently gulped. Solji didn't seem to notice their fear as she walked over to where her boyfriend sat on the couch, donning a black hoodie, with the hood up, hiding his face.

"Can you do some grocery shopping for me?" She asked as her boyfriend just nodded and gave her a kiss before walking to the room to grab some stuff. The 3 girls quickly moved out of his way as he walked past them and left the house.

"What's wrong, girls? Why do you look so scared?" Solji asked as they shook their heads.

"N-No, it's nothing, unnie." Jeonghwa said nervously as they sat down on the couch next to Solji, who just tilted her head slightly, still confused but deciding to shrug it off.

“So how have you girls been? How was the trip you went on last week?”

“It was awesome, unnie!” They chirped in unison. “You won’t believe what happened!” They seemed to relax as they excitedly shared their experiences over the past few days.


“And then she walked into a pole!” Hani exclaimed as Hyelin smacked her lightly.

“That was you, not me!” She protested as Solji just laughed.

“You girls had so much fun, you’re making me jealous. Maybe next time, I’ll join you for a trip too.” They nodded excitedly.

“You should, unnie! It was really such a shame you couldn’t join us last week because of your album!” Jeonghwa said.

“Oh, right, unnie! We’ve all heard it, by the way! It’s really great, as expected of unnie!” Hani said as Solji smiled.

“Thanks, girls. I’m glad you liked it.”

"Are you still working with that producer you told us about?" Hyelin asked as Solji nodded in response, a bright smile on her face.

"Yup! LE’s really great! She knows exactly what I like, what my range is, and she always encourages me to challenge myself as I sing. I just wish she would stop giving me such high notes though. It’s so hard to belt it out sometimes." She pouted as the door opened with a click, catching their attention. They looked to the door only to see a fierce looking lady clad in a black hoodie and carrying several bags entering the house. "Ah, speaking of which, that's her." The 3 girls shot nervous looks to one another. Why do the people around Solji look so fierce?

"T-that's your producer?" Hani asked, to which Solji nodded before walking up to her.

"Did you get what I asked for?” LE just nodded as she held up the bag.

“Right here, unnie.” Solji just smiled as she took the bag and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Thanks, Hyojin.” She said before moving to the kitchen to start preparing dinner, oblivious to the look of shock on the 3 girls’ faces.

“Did she just-? B-But- her boyfriend?” Jeonghwa looked to Hani, who was just as wide-eyed as she was. LE looked to them, making them flinch as they unconsciously sat up straighter.

"You girls are Heeyeon, Hyelin and Jeonghwa, right? Solji unnie often talks about you.” LE said as they nodded. “Nice to meet you, I’m LE. You probably already know, but I work as Solji unnie’s producer.”

“W-We know. Solji unnie told us about you a lot. It’s our first time seeing you though.” Hyelin said.

“Hyojin-ah, go change and rest for a while. I’ll call you when dinner’s ready.” Solji called out as LE nodded and disappeared into the room.

"W-Wait, Solji unnie, y-you two live together?" Jeonghwa asked, to which Solji nodded again.

"Yeah, we do. Why?"

"Are you sure that’s ok?" Hyelin asked nervously.

"Huh? Of course it is. Why wouldn’t it be ok?" Solji tilted her head in confusion as LE came out of the room, having changed out of her hoodie into a T-shirt and shorts, and wrapped her arms around her waist lovingly from behind.

"Unnie, do you need any help?" Solji just giggled.

"No, it's ok, Hyojin-ah. You should go get some rest. You've worked really hard for that new album." LE just hummed in response.

“Maybe later. I missed holding you like this." She murmured, giving Solji a small kiss on her cheek. Solji just laughed as she turned around to give LE a quick kiss on her lips.

"Well, our next album isn’t expected for another few more months so we have the time in the world to spend together now. So go sit down, and we’ll cuddle as we watch a movie after dinner."

"Sounds great." LE smiled lovingly at her and hugged her close, joining their lips in another longer kiss. The 3 girls just looked to one another, eyes wide in shock and mouths agape.

"Enough, you. If you keep this up, I'll burn dinner." Solji shook her head with a smile as she pulled away.

"It'll be fine, I'll eat it anyway." LE murmured into her ear as she laid her head on Solji’s shoulder. Solji just laughed as she smacked her lightly with the ladle.

"Stop it. The girls are watching too, you know." She chided jokingly as she turned back to continue cooking. LE refused to cease the embrace, contentedly watching her cook.

"Unnie!" The 3 finally snapped out of their shock, jumping to their feet.

"What is it?" Solji asked, LE looking curiously over to them as well.

"It's wrong to cheat!" Jeonghwa frowned.

"W-What?" Solji looked surprised at Jeonghwa's claim as she turned off the stove. She turned to face the 3 fully as LE let her arms drop to her side, facing them as well. Both had confused looks on their faces.

"Yeah! How could you tell your boyfriend to go shopping just so you can cheat on him?" Hani added. The two older girls raised their brows at that and shot knowing looks to each other. LE even snickered and turned away to hide her smirk.

"Pff- wha-? Boyfriend?" A smile was growing on Solji's face as she withheld from laughing.

"Yeah! The one who was sitting on the couch when we came and went grocery shopping for you!" Hyelin said as Solji couldn't hold back anymore and burst into loud laughter, leaving the 3 girls looking confused.

"I don't have a boyfriend, girls! I'm not cheating on my lover either!" She laughed as LE couldn't hold back her own laughter as well.

"B-But..." They stammered as the two older girls just laughed, clutching their sides.

"I'm pretty sure the 'boyfriend' you saw was me. Black hoodie up and baggy casual pants?" She asked as the girls nodded. "Yup, that was me. I was the one who went grocery shopping."

"T-Then...that means…" Solji nodded as she wrapped an arm around LE's waist and pulled her close.

"Yes! Hyojin is my producer, and my girlfriend! That's why I live with her!" The 3 girls flushed, embarrassed for their false accusations.

"…Oh." LE snickered.

"I can't believe you thought she was cheating on me with me." She snickered again at how ridiculous that statement sounded. "You're right, unnie, they really are fun people to be with."

"I told you so. Not a day goes by without some sort of chaos with them around." Solji smirked at her before turning to the girls. "Girls, thanks for watching out for me, but I'd never cheat on anyone." She then turned to LE with a loving smile, which was returned with an adoring smile of her own. "Especially not when I already have the best girlfriend I could ever ask for."