You're welcome

Thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun and you have been such a close friend for years. You two get to know each other so well from trainee years which was a very rare occurence especially when SM loves to separate these two particular genders from being in the same room, but knowing you, the rule breaker, you get your way on everything to can set your mind into, which Baekhyun highly attracted too.

Years passed by so fast and you even get to become the most loved solo idol worldwide. Eventhough your schedules were very packed to the core, you never failed to seach for times to hangout with those who are most important to you and that include Baekhyun. Knowing fully well with the dating incident that had happened with Baekhyun have scarred you deep in the heart. You even realised the intake of alcohol dramatically increased since those years. You knew that you must get some help immediately especially as the level of your anxiety and depression increasing drastically with your alcohol intake. 

It was the weekend, you were glad it was your free day or else you would explode before you even get to end your friendship with Baekhyun peacefully. So on this day, you called Baekhyun over for dinner and told him to bring a pack of beer cans.

Waiting for the dinner to comes by, you cooked Baekhyun's favourite meals and yours, and getting the table ready. You even ordered pizza and chicken from Baekhyun's favourite retail. At this moment, you can tell that you want to cry remisnicing the time Baekhyun would ever sneak out of his dorm, sometimes bringing some of exo members to come and hangout at your place. Stopping yourself from a too deep welling, you take a shower to freshened up.

It was right at 6.00pm when you finished your brief shower, when you heard the doorbell rang. Recognising that the bell rang for three times indicating Baekhyun have arrived, what followed afterwards were serials numbers of beeping and the door finally unlocked. 

"I'm home!," Baekhyun yelled on top of his lungs. He come through the door and stop his track on the living room, watching you who just got out of the bathroom, in your favourite pink towel, and extra small towel on your right hand rubbing your head, in attempt of drying it. "Hello there," Baekhyun greet flirtatiously, you replied with a laughed and continue your way to your room to get dressed.

You heard Baekhyun squeal in delight when he get to play with your dog, a male husky, and a few loud barks coming from your dog. This makes you hurts much more than before. Taking your time while breathing in few airs to calm youself, you finally exited your room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter