Chap 1

Beautiful Nightmare

Im Changkyun, a 19 year old boy who looks like he doesnt give a damn in the world. No one can blame him though,he was born with an RBF or Resting--Face.What he looks like in the outside is a total 180 degrees turn than what he truly is on the inside.

Chankyun is loved by his family and everyone who truly knows him like his relatives.He's been spoiled by his parents and showered with all the love one can give. However when Changkyun was having a vacation with his family, they got into an accident on the way to the resort. 

After some time, Changkyun woke up. He blinked once, twice to make up with the image in front of him. He was in a room, filled with machineries that he suspected are some medical machinery. He saw his mother holding his hands while the poor woman was sleeping beside the hospital bed.Chankyun called out to her but no response.He tried shaking the shoulder of his mother but the thing is his hand could not touch woman that he love.The door of the room suddenly opened and he saw his father came in with bags in his hands. 

"Appa" he said, but no response. The old man was just looking back and forth to Changkyuns' bed and to the poor lady sleeping beside it. The middle aged man walked closer to Changkyun's bed and shook lightly the poor woman. 

"Eomma! Appa!, Im awake, I'm here why won't you look at me?" he shouted.

The couple proceeded with setting the table and took a glance at Changkyun from time to time. 
Changkyun felt no pain,which was odd. He remembered so vividly about the accident but why can't he feel any pain or any broken bones from the accident? Chankyun got out of the bed when he felt something odd, he looked at the bed and felt like his throat sunked to the pit of his stomach.

"Why am I laying there?" Changkyun whispered the question to himself. 

The body that was laying on the bed seemed lifeless. There are tubes attached to its mouth which is connected to a machinery which Changkyun assumed to help the lifeless body for breathing. One machine monitors the heart rate and there were also bags of IV fluids on the bedside. Changkyun cannot understand what he's feeling right now, he is having a hard time breathing and tears started to gush out of his eyes.

" No, no, this can't be happening. This is dream, this must be a dream, it has to be a dream!" changkyun said while still staring at his body laying on the hospital bed. 

He looked at the couple on the other side of the room who were eating with teary eyes. It hurts Changkyun seeing his parents in that state. 
Changkyun began weeping, he ran to his mothers' side and was attempting to give her a hug and feel the warmth of her embrace again, but to no avail. He slipped pass through the woman.He screamed and grab his hair out of frustration and confusion. He do not understand whats happening. His having a hard time breathing but he continued crying and trying to hold his parents.The machines started beeping and giving warnings.

Changkyuns' body that was laying in the bed started to shake like his having a combulsion. Her mother ran to the bedside to hold Changkyuns hand and started shouting for the doctor.Changkyuns' father ran to the door and called the nurse.A minute later, there were three persons who came rushing in wearing a white gown, 2 women and a man. The old man, whose wearing a white coat with a stetoscope hanging around his neck, checked changkyuns chest for and flashed some light on his eyes. The ladies whom Changkyun assumed were the nurses, injected some medicines on his IV fluid and Chankyuns body started to calmed down and his vital signs started to go back to normal rate. Changkyun could not handle looking at his lifeless body and his parents' devastated  forms. 

Changkyun ran out of the room without using the door, well there's no use for that if he can pass through walls. He ran and ran along the corridor of the hospital without a destination in mind, he just want to get away from this place.He saw the exit of the hospital and was about to head there when he suddenly bumped into something or someone. Changkyun lost his balance and slammed his on the floor and was surprisingly hurt.  

"Oh I am tho thorry, I wath in a hurry and I wath not paying attention" the man said while ducking down to grab the files he dropped on the floor.

Changkyun heard the voice and noticed the lisp, it sounded like a beautiful melody on his ears.

'wait.. I bumped into someone' changkyun thought still processing whats happening.Then the man said his sorry again and started standing up, Changkyun tried to grab the mans' wrist but the man was too fast and started running. 

"Wait!" Changkyun said.
"I'm tho thorry but I have to go" the man said and ran.

Changkyun was able to catch a glimpse of the man's side profile, his beautiful black hair and his back as Changkyun stared at it until he lost view of the man. 

'he has a nice voice and a really nice pointy nose and that hair, I wanna run my hands through those beautiful locks' Changkyun thought.

Changkyun dismissed the thought. "there's no time for flirting!" he said. 

He stand up and gathered himself. He tried reaching out to passersby in hope that this was all a dream but his hand just pass through them. Then he continued to head his way to the exit of the hospital with thoughts filled with questions as to why this is happening to him.

"Why was he able to bump into me?" He whispered to himself when he got out of the hospital and stared at his own hands as if its gonna give him some answers.

He looked back at the hospital and just decided to continue with his original plan to get away from this place for the mean time.