Netflix and Cheater

Netflix and Cheater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The red glaring lights of her alarm clock displays 10:30 pm. The right side of their shared bed felt cold to the touch.

 

‘She’s late again’. Sighing to herself, Mina opened her phone to call her girlfriend, but as expected, the call just reached to voicemail. ‘This needs to stop.’ Dissapointment and jealousy. That’s what Mina’s been feeling for the past few weeks. Every Saturday, Nayeon always goes home late, drops to the side of her bed and drifts to sleep, not a word spoken to her waiting girlfriend. 

 

The soft click of the main door tells Mina that her lover is home. She sat and laid her back on the headboard of their bed, waiting for the other girl to enter their room. Mina could tell by the soft footsteps that Nayeon is trying her best to not create much noise, afraid that she’ll wake her up. Too bad for the older girl cause Mina has not slept a wink. The door slowly opened, hinges of the door softly creeking. 

 

“You’re late. Again.” Mina said coldly. Nayeon’s eyes widened , not expecting the girl to still be awake. 

 

“H-hey baby. I’m home.” Nayeon said, walking towards her girlfriend. She was about drop a kiss on her lips but Mina turn her head so Nayeon kissed her cheek instead. “Sorry baby. I got stuck in traffic and my phone’s dead ” she reasoned.

 

But Mina knows the lies behind those sweet smile.

 

She could smell that faint citrus scent on her body that she tried hiding with a few spray of her own perfume. The ironed clothes she gave her this morning looks very much crumpled now. The white hair sticking on her clothes is not hers nor Nayeon’s. And she definitely did not gave her those fresh scratches on the side of her neck.  

 

‘Who is she kidding.’ Mina wants to laugh. 

 

“I’ll just shower quickly then I’ll join you.” Nayeon said, back already facing Mina. The noise of the water splashes filled the quiet tension in the room. 

 

Mina layed on the bed again and tried to sleep. She wants to confront Nayeon but everytime she does, angry yells and denied accusations slaps her in the face. 

 

The water stops. Nayeon emerged out of the bathroom, water from her long locks dripping on the carpeted floor.

 

 Mina looked at her girlfriend.

 

The older girl grab another towel and dried her hair harshly. 

 

She closes her eyes. 

 

The sudden dip of the bed tells Mina that Nayeon have joined her. She felt cold arms wrap around her torso and a lingering kiss touched her exposed shoulder. Mina wordlessly removed the arms around her, and turned her back to the girl. 

 

Nayeon sighed. 

 

“Hey baby… don’t you want to cuddle?” Nayeon tried again. She pressed her body to Mina’s back, her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter