Just another normal day...without u

Heartstrings 2 (Love till the end)

Gyuwon : bo un- ah I missed you so much but can you please loosen your grip I can't breathe
Bo un : s-sorry gyuwon-ah you know how much I missed you that's why I held you that tight
Gyu won : haha that's okay my buddy you're still the same bo un I've known  2 years ago nothing has changed, you still get shy so easily, and i have missed that side of you a lot ,but hey let's get going or we will be late.
They talked and talked as to compensate for the times they didn't meet, bo un kept asking her about the place where she was living in for that period of time and she was curious to know if she visited any of the glorious places there like the fairy Glen or the castell coach..Gyu won was pleased  to tell her everything she saw and experienced there, she told her about how she used to train really hard and also for a long time  of the day and she also mentioned the places she had the time to visit at her last days there.
Bo un was so curious to ask if she and shin had talked over the past 2 years or not, but she held her tongue not to bcz gyu won might feel uncomfortable or unhappy about it.
After all these chatting, they reached college,  Gyu won saw her other couple of friends and rushed over to them and was so freaking happy to meet them again, after they spent a pretty much time talking together guy won excused herself and went to the dancing room and she danced just like how she did back at the training days,when she was finished she heared a clapping sound and as she turned her back she saw her teacher Kim suk hyun, she gladly greeted him , as teacher Kim was surprised to see how she became such a good dancer compared to before when she didn't know that much about it.
as her teacher handed her a couple of papers about the upcoming festival that was going on at the collage, and also told her that they will soon choose the main roles and that she has to do the audition if she wanted to get that role  , gyu won was so competitive unlike before, and said that she won't give up so easily and Will give her best show, while she kept glaring at the papers , something came up into her mind, Gyuwon : teacher Kim so who's the one organizing the music ?
Teacher Kim : for this year I chose ki young to manage it, I wanted shin to do it  but he refused to.
Gyu won thought a bit then said : is it because of me? because I will attend it too?
but he told her that he didn't know bcz shin didn't say anything about why he refused it.
After gyu won finished attending her classes, she saw her friends when she was about to go home, so she went with them, as they were talking about how hard the practices were, gyu won was silent and didn't pay attention on what they were saying bcz her mind was somewhere else , does shin didn't want to be a part of the festival bcz she will be there too? that could be a great opportunity for him after all, he might get to fulfill his dream to play guitar infront of so many people and get famous if they liked his performance, so she made up her mind and diceded to go and talk to him.

to be continued...