1. Day6, The band

A New Chapter of My Love Story

“Day6, Day6, Day6, Park Sungjin, Park Jaehyung, Kang Younghyun, Kim Wonpil, Yoon Dowoon”

“wonpil!!! Kim Wonpil”

Voices of more than 500 people in the campus hall are shouting the name of the five people standing on the stage with their instruments. The man who smiles very brightly is Kim Wonpil. He is the most famous. The others stares the audiences with their happy eyes. They are mesmerized by all the audiences who shout their names happily.

“Kim Wonpil…”

“aa.. aa..” Kim Wonpil who has cute eyes check his voice. His brothers are all trying to hold their laugh seeing Wonpil’s expression.

They are ready to perform at campus monthly performance for musical department. This day they were the last performers as everyone knew well that Day6 is the only performers which become the reason they came to the campus hall in this chill night.

“Good evening everyone, we are Day6 today we will perform ‘Be Lazy’.” Park Sungjin greeted the audiences

The audiences’ voice fulfilled the hall by their “whooo” in happiness when they heard YoungK played his Bass neatly as the intro of the song. The performance ran so well that everyone shouted, “Encore! Encore! Encore!” Day6 performed 2 songs but the audiences asked for more. Day6 members just confused how to react because it was campus show. They just stared each other and then stared the committee of the show. When they saw the sign from the committee as the committee showed her index finger which means they can perform one more song, Park Sungjin led the members to play one more song. “Let’s do once more!” he shouted. The hall was once again fulfilled by Day6’s music and audiences’ voice.

“How was it?” Wonpil asked the audiences which answered by their scream. “Thank you for coming to this monthly show of our department. I know that most of you are from other departments of Haru Daehagyeo (Haru University). Ooh.. you know I feel very happy seeing students from other department can spare time for our department. It is really nice. Thank you” Wonpil ended his speech my showing his cute face. They bowed to the audiences and left the stage. In the backstage, some of the previous performers gave their applause to Day6 members who close the show greatly.

“Good Job Day6” one of performers approached them and shaking hands with them.

“you did well too guys” Sungjin said to all of them.

“Younghyun-ssi, is this yours?” a man coming from the stage showing a bracelet to YoungK. YoungK is the only member of Day6 who loves wearing bracelets, rings, necklace, or other accessories when he is on stage. YoungK looked at his hand and found that his bracelet was gone.

“Yeas. I Think that is mine. Can I look at it first?” Youngk walked approaching the man. The man gave him the bracelet and left YoungK. “It is not..” YoungK wanted to give the bracelet back, but no one in front of him. The bracelet is nearly looked like his bracelet but he was sure it is not his. He then kept the bracelet on his pocket before he left the hall with the other members.

Day6 members entered the campus where they usually spent most of their time every day.

“Kang Bri.. Let’s have lunch first. I knew you have been hungry” Sungjin said as he saw YoungK passed him.

“You know me too well, hyung – bro” YoungK answered with smile.

“Brian hyungie.. I really wonder about something” Wonpil said suddenly when they entered the canteen.

“Why is it so sudden?” Young K stared Wonpil suspiciously.

“Well…, I just want to know, do you really like Min-ah?”

“Why do you ask such question Wonpil-ah?” Jae pulled a chair and sat on it

“Yeah.. it is so sudden.” Sungjin added.

Wonpil did not care about the comments of his hyungs. He just waited the answer from Young K. Wonpil wondered about YoungK’s feeling because he is so busy with the academic matters, band, and teach some buddies like them. Young K is the cleverest students among them. He has best scores the whole year, the best student every year since coming to this university, literally he is almost perfect. He has no time to lovey dovey with a girlfriend. That is what Wonpil thought of Young K.  Young K sat in front of Jae and looking at Wonpil who was excited for his answer.

“Should I answer that silly question?” He smiled devilishly and ignored Wonpil who tried to force him answer it.

Wonpil is disappointed that he could not get the answer. The others were just happily teasing him as always.

When Dowoon and Jae were busy teasing Wonpil, Sungjin approach Young K who was busy with his books and his foods.

“Kang Bri, well, how long have you been with Min-ah?” Young K was just smirked heard his friend’s question.

“4 months?” He answered but not so sure about his answer though

“You almost never asked her out first. I saw that it is always Min-ah that set the date up and force you to come, right?”

“Hyung… I just very busy with my things. You know that better than others. I have no time to set a date. That is why Min ah-ssi always becoming the one who set that.”

“I just think you looked like you have no any excitement every time you are with Min-ah. Don’t play with someone’s heart. I know you are not the one who asked her to go out but still you dated her.”

Young K thought of what Sungjin said to him. He played his chopstick while thinking of his girlfriend. Min-ah. Min-ah is his junior who firstly asked him for help to finish a subject. Later, Min-ah seemed to be interested in Young K and asked him to go out for a lunch or a movie. Of course, Young K kept on ignoring her. Young K is very hard to get. He was so busy with many things in his study so he often spent his time only for academic and band business. However, Min-ah is a strong-minded girl who never gives up on something she wanted to get. Min-ah kept on finding a reason to meet Young K and asked him to go out with her. Sometimes she forced Young K. As time goes, Min-Ah finally announced that they are dating. Young K never accept or ignore the news. He just kept on his way in his business.

“Oppa!” A girl approached the table where Day6 had their lunch.

“Oh? So Won-ah” Sungjin’s face shows a happy face when he saw So Won coming.

“Oooooh Hyung.. Hyung’s woman is here. Should we go somewhere else?” Dowoon teased his leader.

“Stay still Dowoon-ah!” Sungjin glared at Dowoon. Dowoon, Wonpil, and Jae are laughing very hard at Sungjin because after the glaring eyes toward Dowoon, he threw a cute face toward Sowon. Young K moved his chair so Sowon can sit beside Sungjin. This lovey-dovey couple starts to create jealousy to all over the girls who are in the canteen.

“Your performance is very awesome guys” Sowon said to all of the members. “My friends enjoyed it so much. Thank you for inviting us”

“Don’t mention it, noona! It is for our hyung, Sungjin hyung” Wonpil started to tease Sungjin again.

“aaa, I knew that.” Sowon smiled

They enjoyed their lunch while talking about the performance. They looked so excited when talking about how well their performance was accepted by the audiences. Even Young K who was busy with his book started to enjoy the conversation.

“Did you see the audiences on third floor? They are the most excited audiences when we came out, aren’t they?” Young K said.

“Yeah.. I saw them too. They screamed very loud. Whoaaah, it makes me trembling so much.” Sungjin said

“Right.. I thought I am the only one trembling on stage, You too?” Jae added

“Me too” Wonpil added

“I think all of us are trembling when hearing the audiences screamed that loud for us” Sungjin said.

Young K looked at his watch and told his friends that he need to go to library to find some resources for his paper.

“I need to go to the library. Anyone want to join me?” Young K stood up.

“No, Thanks” Jae answered

“See you at the studio, Kang Bri” Sungjin

Young K just smirked seeing all of his friends ignored to go to library. He the left them there doing something stupid.

He walked out the cafeteria and went straight to the library. He put his bag and his note book on an empty table. He walked through the book shelves to look for his resources. His fingers touched the old books as the smells of the old book hit his nose. He loves it. The book smells. He closed his eyes to enjoy the smells. 1, 2, 3. He took a step forward as his finger was also moving. He felt a warm thing through his finger and he is sure it is not a book cover. In a second the warmth was gone. He opened his eyes and found someone has stood in front of him.