Chapter one

All of a Sudden

HER P.O.V.

"Here, have some chocolates, I bought that especially for you because I know that's your favorite." I smiled as I give him the chocolate which I bought with my pay from my part time job. I know Myungsoo had been feeling down lately because of his parents' divorce so I wanted to make him smile.

He took the chocolate and just looked at it. He didn't even look at me or thanked me for it.

"Soojung-ah, I appreciate you being this caring towards me, but please don't do it again. I don't want to burden you with anything," he commented as he placed down the chocolate on the table and slid it towards me.

"Ya, who said you're giving me a burden? What's wrong with giving some chocolate to a friend who I want to comfort?" I argued but he just looked away.

"I know right. What's wrong with you?" He replied as he stood up, turned his back on me and walked away.

Kim Myungsoo... We became good friends when they moved in our province and stayed at the house next to ours. We've been really good friends that we had a lot of fun moments together. We've also been through tough times together.

I can't remember the exact day but I know it was when we were in highschool that I knew he was important to me. I kept my feelings to myself because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so even when he is very near to me, even when he is there beside me, I feel like he is still so far away.

And now that he is acting this way, now that he is really going far away from me, now that things between us seems to have been awkward for no reason, I feel like I am losing him.

 

//You haven’t laughed out loud yet
Are we that awkward with each other?
We did so many things together
But you haven’t given me a single look or touch//