Unusual of Jiwoo

LOONATHEHOES

Jiwoo has been avoiding Sooyoung lately and she isn't the only one noticing this.

Jinsoul: Is it just me orrr...

Sooyoung: Yeah, I know right? Jiwoo's being weird.

Jinsoul: Oh, I actually meant Heejin. I haven't seen her lately since she found that huge cat head. Where could she have gone to?

Sooyoung, eyes Jinsoul:

Jinsoul, stares at her back: What?

Sooyoung, stays silent:

Jinsoul, also stays silent:

Sooyoung, deeply sighs: Never mind.

Jinsoul: Though I did hear you talk about Jiwoo being weird.

Sooyoung, fumbles because Jinsoul might start questioning why: N-no, I said Jiwoo might grew a beard. Bet she HAS NOT left her room 'cause of that. Haha. Haha.

Jinsoul, goes silent:

Sooyoung, fiddles with her hands:

Jinsoul, eyes Sooyoung: You both share a room.

Sooyoung, shocked with a hint of sarcasm: I did not know you were capable of comprehending that. 

Jinsoul, confused: Comprehending what?

Sooyoung, frustrated: Okay, I lied. I did say Jiwoo's being weird lately. I feel like she's avoiding me.

Jinsoul: Why'd you think so?

Sooyoung, explains by detail: Because, everytime I wake up it wouldn't be because of her annoying voice or our stupid body contact. And suddenly I'm alone sitting in the sofa, watching TV. When we accidentally make eye contact, she looks away quick and runs to a different direction. Can you imagine that I also eat breakfast on my own now?

Jinsoul: What'd you do?

Sooyoung, in disbelief: What'd you mean what'd I do? I absolutely did nothing to make her avoid me.

Jinsoul: Nothing?

Sooyoung: Yes, completely nothing.

Jinsoul: Ohh, that's why.

Sooyoung: What's why?

Jiwoo suddenly appears out of nowhere. She notices that Jinsoul and Sooyoung are having a conversation.

Jiwoo, sneaks in:

Jinsoul and Sooyoung looks at her.

Jinsoul: What are you doing?

Jiwoo, struggles as she reaches for the cereal at the top cabinet: Just getting my breakfast on...this...

Sooyoung, slightly annoyed but finds her adorable so she helps: That Pengy Cereal?

Jiwoo, embarrased as she mention the name of her favorite cereal: Y-yes, please.

Sooyoung, reaches for the cereal to hand it over to Jiwoo: Okay, here you g-- not so fast.

Sooyoung holds the cereal above her head as Jiwoo tries to get it.

Jiwoo: My cereal.

Sooyoung, determined: I have one question for you.

Jiwoo, gets hungry as she tries to charm her way out: C-can we talk after I h-have my breakfast? Pretty please?

Jinsoul, fades away: Oooookay, I'm outta here.

Sooyoung, unfazed: Nope. Hey, have you been avoiding me lately?

Jiwoo, also unfazed: Is your question similar to "did I do something wrong?"

Sooyoung, taken by surprise: W-what? N-no.

Jiwoo: Then, yes. I HAVE been avoiding you lately. Now, can I get my cereal back?

Sooyoung, fights back a frown because her pride had to get in the away: N-nope, you can't.

Jiwoo, sits up to the counters as she stands tall to get her cereal from Sooyoung's hand: You had your one question answered.

As Jiwoo tries to get down from the counters, she carelessly stumbles as Sooyoung managed to catch her in her arms.

Jiwoo, blushes furiously as she covers her face with the box of cereal: Ouch.

Sooyoung, still frustrated: I am about to do somthing stupid if you won't tell me why you've been avoiding me.

Jiwoo, eyes almost popping out: I-i am not telling y-you why.

Sooyoung, puts Jiwoo down and carries her back to sit on the counter as she was standing in between Jiwoo's legs: That's it.

Jiwoo: W-what are you doing?

Sooyoung, puts on a smug face: Why don't you guess?

Sooyoung's face turned serious as she slowly leans in to Jiwoo. Her plan was to embarrass Jiwoo so that she could force her answers out. 

Jiwoo, obviously feels like she's getting seduced by Sooyoung: H-hey, y-you're too c-close.

Sooyoung, whispers ily: What are you gonna do about it, huh? You're trapped.

Jiwoo tries hard to contain her urge to kiss Sooyoung. She had developed feelings for her a long time now. The reason she's been avoiding Sooyoung was because she felt like Sooyoung didn't like her presence at all. Sooyoung does nothing so Jiwoo takes it as a void response from her affection.

Jiwoo had failed to fight the urge, though. She closed the gap between them. 

Sooyoung cannot analyze what just happened. All she knew was that she stumbled as Jiwoo got her way out of her arms.

Jiwoo, a bit teary-eyed but her face is still red: I like you, okay? But it seems like you don't like me back. That's why.

Jiwoo sticks a tongue out at Sooyoung as she left the kitchen.

Yerim, eating chips at the background: Dude, you should've asked if you did something wrong.

Now, Sooyoung realized that she should've done something before. Well, Sooyoung did enjoy that quick, sloppy kiss.