Because

But, I Want Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, all member of BtoB are going to Ilhoon new house. Yeah, Their second maknae is have new house and separate with BtoB member. 

"Woah, Hoonie-ya! Your home is pretty good" Hyunsik hug Ilhoon shoulder so thighs. "Of course, you like it?" Ilhoon just smile after answering Hyunsik. "Hahaha, okay then. I like it"

"Our Hoonie is already grow up. But we really sorry, because Sungjae can't come in" Eungkwang said. "Don't worry, he can come anytime" Ilhoon answering his Hyung then come with cake and soft drinks. 

"We will back to agency tomorrow. You can do it?" Changsub said it worry. Because Ilhoon is still kids and can't drive a car. "I said don't worry, I can" Ilhoon smiling softly and then drank a lot of cold water. "Okay, let's party!"

>>>

Ilhoon new homes is so big, then all member of BtoB can just sleep in that house. But, they also have a dorm. Then when they go back to dorm, that house gonna be deadly silent. 

That's house also Joo house. But, Joo give that house to Ilhoon between they're siblings. Joo also get married this years. And Ilhoon just live alone. 

Because his best bandmate, Yook Sungjae, don't care it. And he is reason why Ilhoon buy a new house. Whatever is it, Sungjae is came back midnight. Then, he will wake up Ilhoon and disturb that cute boy. 

Because is it, Ilhoon hated Sungjae. 

(Correct me if me wrong, I'm from Indonesia. Anyone is from same republic with me?) 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter