ohh!

License
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon woke up early today to get ready for her third driver's license exam. Yes you read it right this is gonna be her third time taking the test. 

But 1 thing is for sure she perfectly knows how to drive, knows every rules and regulations in driving. She can even pass it in 1 try. But she just purposely failed it.

After doing her morning ritual she texted her bestfriend Yena to pick her up. She knows to herself that she can't drive freely without a license.

 

"Hyewonie, make sure that you are gonna pass this exam now. I am not your personal driver to pick and drop you anywhere you want". Yena said.

 

"Yena ya, you know for a reason why I am keep failing to that test, that girl keep on distracting me". Hyewon explained to her bestfriend.

"Hyewonie, I know but you really need to pass this exam or else your mother is gonna take away your car for good and I dont want to be your personal driver forever". The certain duck said while driving.

 

Yena stopped the car when they reach their destination. She dropped her bestfriend to the drivers license center. Hoping that this will be the last time her bestfriend gonna take this exam. 

"Hyewonie, make sure this will be the last time okay and text me later I'm gonna pick you up, loveyah", Yena said.

Hyewon just wave her hand goodbye to her bestfriend.

"This is it, I wont purposely failed this time". Hyewon said to herself.

Hyewon make her way to the familiar office.

"Ma'am Good Morning, you may take your sit for now. Miss Kwon is on her way". The guard said to her.

Hyewon just nod and make her way to the sofa inside the office. Miss Kwon arrive after 10 minutes of waiting.

"Ohh! Miss Kang you are really early today". A certain beauty greeted her.

"Good Morning Miss Kwon better early than late". Hyewon answered back confidently.

"Are you sure are you going to pass this exam now, Miss Kang I dont want you to waste more money if you can't even pass a simple exam". Miss Kwon said mockingly.

"How can I pass when you keep on distracting me, and i will make sure that I will get what i want ". Hyewon whispered to herself not even looking to her instuctor. 

Yes Hyewon have a crush on her beautiful instructor she purposely failed her driving test just to see Miss Kwon again.

Hyewon was known for being straightforward to everyone but to this beauty she can't even bring herself to ask her out. But not now she is determined to pass the test  and get to have a date with Miss Kwon. She doesnt want to be a coward now. She doesn't want to lose her car  and most importantly she doesn't want to let her last opportunity to have a date with her crush. 

"Ready, let's go". The instructor said bringing her back to reality.

"Yes, Miss Kwon". Hyewon answered.

"Eunbi, call me Eunbi Miss Kang", the instructor said to a shocked Hyewon.

"Miss Kw.. I mean Eunbi, you can call me Hyewon too if you want". She said timidly hiding her reddened cheeks.

"Eunbi ssi, can I .. Can I ask you on a date if I pass my test this time?". She continued while stuttering her nervousness are visible.

"A date? Ohh sure yes, if you pass this exam without any mistakes I will be the one who will take you on a date", the beautiful instructor said.

"Are you mocking me Miss Kwon? Do you think I can't pass today's test too? Hyewon said with a sign of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter