First Times

The Introvert Me

Yuan just transferred to the new city, he knew it would be hard to adapt to his new school, but anyway he was always antisocial.

They were silently having dinner when his mother placed her hand on his "Tomorrow I'll drive you to school", Yuan only looked at her with his eyes, nodding. His father wiped his mouth with a tissue, saying in his usual strict tone "Learn the way quickly because your mother is also new here and needs to find her way to work too", the child exhaled through his nose "Yes, dad".

Yuan always blamed his strict father for not having friends, he never allowed him to play with kids around his age, locking him in his room to study and become a good student.

He woke up early, nervous enough for his first day at school. His mother drove him, of course Yuan taking a good look of the way. He had to learn it quickly or he would get badly scolded.

When they arrived at school, his mother caressed his head "Don't be nervous. Take care", Yuan smiled widely earning a kiss on the head.

He nervously walked on the hallways as he looked the paper with his class on it. He stumbled on many students who didn't even look at him, so did he. Luckily, he found his class quickly taking a seat in the middle.

Junkai walked with his best friend Qianxi on the hallway. They were the big guys of the school, but they never bullied anyone.

They got in the class, Junkai stopped talking when he noticed the new kid, his other friends coming to them "Hey! We got a new kid in the class". Junkai could only see the upper part of his head, because he was looking down. He let out a quick whistle sound, making Yuan cluelessly look up.

Junkai was taken aback from the other, he was cute with big eyes and puffy cheeks, his sweet lips tempted him. Qianxi elbowed him "You ok?", Junkai nodded "Yeah I'm fine", with that he sat, discreetly looking at Yuan once again.

The teacher got in with a big smile "Come introduce yourself", Yuan blushed when he saw everyone staring at him "I'm Wang Yuan", everybody sheepishly greeted him. During the lesson Yuan felt really shy to raise his hand, even though he knew the answers.

When the bell rang, he remained on his seat taking out his lunch. Qianxi stood next to Junkai's desk "Why are you so slow?", his older only looked at him with his eyes "Should we talk to the new kid?". Qianxi turned his head to look at the other "He really got your attention, didn't he?", Junkai softly punched his belly, making his friend laugh.

He approached Yuan "Hey" he said toughly, immediately making the other raised his head. His cheeks stuffed with food "Hi" he looked at both, who looked so troublesomes. Qianxi smirked, but Junkai spoke "Let us show you around", Yuan's shoulder's fell down in relaxation as he thought they wanted trouble. He nodded, swallowing the food in his mouth "Sure", he got up "I'm Junkai and that's Qianxi" he slightly smirked. Yuan smiled "Nice to meet you. I'm Yuan" he mentally slapped himself, instead the other two just smirked.

They were really friendly, making Yuan feel comfortable even if he was a distant type. They helped him the whole day with every classroom, until the school ended "Yuan, you want us to take you home?" offered the older, the other shook his head "No, it's fine. Thanks" with that he quickly walked away.

Junkai couldn't focus at all on what his friends were saying, his mind was only on the new student. Qianxi walked next to him "What are you thinking?", the other spoke honestly "Yuan is new in the town, maybe he needs help", his younger shook his head "You so like him". Junkai frowned his eyebrows "No, I just think he may need help", the other passed his arm around his shoulders "Yeah yeah sure" he giggled teasingly.

Yuan got lost once, but luckily he quickly found his way home "I'm back" he said cutely. Food was ready "How was your first day, sweety?" said the mother, Yuan nodded "It was nice". Unexpectedly, the father asked "Did you make any friends?", Yuan was familiar with that question.

His dad always tried to find any chance to argue and his excuse with Yuan was friends. He knew how antisocial he was, always waiting for the same negative response. But not this time.

"Yes, I made two. They're Junkai and Qianxi", a bright smile appeared on the mother's face, while his father smirked "What a surprise" the irony always followed. This time Yuan was glad he shut his father's mouth at least once.

Next day, he arrived at school earlier than the other students, finding his chance to study again. Many students tried to talk to him nicely, quickly understanding how shy and awkward he was. Qianxi walked in the class alone, sitting with his squad, not even glancing at Yuan. Yuan didn't expect the other to like him, nobody ever really did.

The lesson started. Not long after the door opened and Junkai walked in, heading towards his seat "Good morning to you too, Mr.Wang" mocked the teacher "Good morning" mumbled Junkai. Yuan tried to focus on the lesson, not noticing Junkai giving him glances.

The bell rang, Qianxi went to Junkai "Why were you late?", the other looked at Yuan then back at him "Bad start". He went to the new kid "You can come to us first once too", his younger's eyes widened "Eh? Ah yes" his voice barely coming out. He looked at Qianxi and said "Qianxi didn't greet me and I thought you didn't...", the youngest frowned his eyebrows "It's morning. I barely talk to anyone", Junkai grabbed Yuan's bicep making him stand up "Let's go" he passed his arm around him.

They all sat in the cafeteria, there were also their other friends there too making Yuan even shier. Junkai had a close look to his younger, he leaned to his ear "You don't talk much" he stated, the other awkwardly smiled "Yeah...". Junkai softly hit him with his elbow obviously pretending it was an accident.

Yuan laughed, making Junkai pass his arm around him again "Shy Yuan" he teased. His eyes fell on Qianxi, who had a smirk on his face "You like him" he mouthed, making Junkai throw him a cherry tomato "Ouch!" said Qianxi loudly showing that he's annoyed.

Few months passed, Yuan was more open with Junkai and Qianxi, all sharing some secrets and being more comfortable.

It was sport time, the lesson which Yuan hated the most. He knew they always had teamwork, but he knew his classmates all avoided him.

The funny strict teacher walked in "Today we're gonna play basketball", Yuan cursed inside his head, wishing they would at least once have individual activities.

Qianxi and Junkai were in the same team, instead Yuan was with everyone that avoided him. During the whole match, Yuan was just running, acting like he cared, while Junkai was teasing him.

It was 5 minutes before the bell rings "Time's up! Take the balls inside!" screamed the teacher. The leader of Yuan's team got mad at him "You're such a loser, you made us lose" he pushed him making him fall on the floor.

Junkai saw what happened, he quickly grabbed the other's collar "What you think you're doing?! Watch your hands!" he said through his teeth as he also pushed him back. Qianxi helped Yuan get up "Are you hurt?" his older shook his head. Junkai turned to them "Ignore the bastard" his eyes on Yuan.

 

 

Yuan was so touched, it was the first time someone cared about him.

They were heading to the cafeteria "You sure you're not hurt?" once again Junkai asked, this time Qianxi answered "He's not made out of glass, Junkai. He'll live" he rolled his eyes at his friend's behaviour.

They sat to eat, Junkai couldn't stop looking at Yuan's face. Qianxi loudly cleared his throat catching Junkai's attention "You're staring" he joked, making he other smirk and turn to his food.

The school hours finished and they headed to out when a classmate told them "Hey boys! There is a party at my villa, you can come over", Junkai and Qianxi nodded "Oh yeah! Sure!" said the oldest, instead Yuan remained silent. Junkai turned to Yuan "Will you come?", his younger negatively shook his head "I don't think so. I've never been to a party and...", disappointment hit the oldest, but the youngest spoke "There is always first time for everything" he finished with a shrug.

Junkai playfully hugged the other "Come on Yuan. If you don't come I won't go and you know how much I wanna go", the other pouted "I'll see". Qianxi smirked "Don't say no to your boyfriend, he'll be sad and cry to me", Junkai harshly punched his chest "Shut up Qianxi!", Yuan blushed "See you tomorrow" with that he started walking away.

He knew how much attention and affection Junkai was giving him, but he never saw it like Junkai would like him. He never felt liked, mostly in this type of way.  

It was dinner time, they were all eating silently until they finished "Yuan, me and your mother will have a business trip in 3 days for less than a week. You're old enough to stay alone and take care of yourself. Don't mess with anyone or anything as we'll be gone". Yuan immediately thought of the party, but just nodded "Alright dad".

Next day, his friends were waiting for him "Hey Yuan! Did you make up your mind about the party?" said the oldest in full of hope. Yuan shrugged "My parents are really strict and don't allow me, but at the day of the party they'll be missing", Junkai hugged him tightly. Qianxi chuckled "Nice! We can all go then", Junkai still held Yuan in his hug "Let him breath, Junkai. We all get it that he's yours", the oldest let Yuan and started chasing him.

The sport teacher warned them that next day they would have swimming lesson, making all boys let out disappointment sounds. As they finished, Junkai asked Yuan "Do you have a swimsuit?", before answering Qianxi joked "Don't get over excited, he won't come ". Junkai laughed at the joke, but turned to a now blushing Yuan "Yes...I do" his voice barely coming out. Yuan couldn't stop thinking about Junkai's behaviour, it really seemed that he liked him, but he really didn't want to misunderstand.

Luckily, the swimming lesson was the last hour, Yuan felt awkward, he had never shown his body. When he walked in, he felt Junkai's intense eyes checking him out, but he only blushed and looked on the side.

He was good at swimming, not the best but he could make it. He felt someone hugging him "You got a nice body" almost whispered Junkai in his ear. Yuan blushed, his heartbeats increasing "T-thanks", Junkai started tickling him only making Yuan laugh, but quickly close his mouth with his hand.

Time passed quickly "Boys! You're free to go! There are showers too", Yuan really wanted to avoid it. He wanted to quickly get dressed and go home, but Junkai grabbed his arm "Won't you shower?", his younger shrugged "I'll better shower home". Junkai angrily frowned his eyebrows "Don't tell me you're shy. We're all boys, aren't we?!" he now raised his eyebrows in irony.

Yuan nodded, thankfully almost everyone had left, making Yuan feel better. He started showering shyly, while Junkai took the shower next to him "Where's Qianxi?" asked Yuan awkwardly. Junkai let the water fall on his well built body "He left..." the last classmate left, leaving these 2 alone.

Yuan tried to not be shy and shower properly, while Junkai couldn't take his eyes of the younger. When they finished, the older pinched Yuan's side, slowly beginning to tickle him once again.

He cornered the laughing boy on the wall, slowly stopping his action. He looked at the shy boy in the eyes "Except being cute, you're also so hot", Yuan became red. Junkai brought his body closer, fully touching, he held Yuan's jaw, now making eye contact.

Suddenly, the teacher passed "Hey! Get a room! Go get dressed and go home! Quickly!" the two boys awkwardly almost run out of the showers.

Yuan quickly got dressed, leaving as fast as he could, yet Junkai caught up with the younger "Do you want me to take you home?", the other shook his head without even looking at him. Junkai could understand that Yuan was awkward and that drove him mad.

It was Saturday, the day of the party and the day where his parents would be leaving for a while "We will be away for 5 days, so don't worry" said his mother. The father hugged his head, kissing it "It's the first time we leave you alone, so take care. If anything happens call", Yuan had an innocent smile on his face "Yes mum and dad. Take care too" with that the two elders left.

An hour later he went shopping, he wanted to impress once in his life and not show his 'nerd' style. It was around 19:00 when Qianxi texted him 'Get ready. I'll pick you up around 20:30' , Yuan didn't reply. He almost jumped on his spot, running to take a good shower.

He tried to stylish his hair, wearing his tight black clothes, he also put on slight red lipstick. He received another message from Qianxi 'I'm here waiting', the other exhaled a heavy breath as he put on some perfume before heading out.

His friend's eyes widened when he saw him, a smirk appearing on his face "Junkai will go crazy when he sees you", the other frowned his eyebrows not really understanding what he meant.

The walk was silent as none of them had anything to say, yet Yuan broke the silence "Where is Junkai?", the younger chuckled "He's already in the party. He says it's crazy". Yuan gulped, it was his first time and he was nervous, mostly now that it was loud.

It was a villa kinda far away from the city, loud music busting even outside the house and red lights getting out of the windows. Qianxi got inside with a deep giggle, instead Yuan hesitantly walked in.

His eyes immediately met Junkai's intense ones. Yuan approached him, making the older smirk. He grabbed his waist, their foreheads and bodies touching "You look gorgeous", the younger blushed, while Junkai took him in the rhythm of the music.

The older's eyes traveled the other's body, running one hand on his back fully. Yuan closed his eyes letting the other lead him.

When the song finished, Qianxi softly elbowed the oldest handing him two drinks. Junkai handed one to Yuan "What's this?" asked the younger innocently, Junkai smirked mischievously "Drink it and you'll see". Yuan took a small sip, feeling the bitterness of the alcohol.

He unintentionally spat it on the floor, making the older release a 'tsk' sound and say "Drink it Yuan, you're in a party". The other looked around him seeing everyone his age drinking it so casually, so he tried to adapt to it, bringing a wide smirk on Junkai's face.

After finishing his first drink, he felt his stomach burning, his body loosed and he couldn't think properly. Junkai handed him another full cup of it, but Yuan softly pushed it back "I can't...how will I go home?" his puppy look made Junkai bite his lower lip.

He let the drinks on the side, grabbing his wrist, Yuan was too weak, unable to control his body. Junkai took him in a secret spot, he crashed his body on the other's, kissing him. Yuan's eyes widened, turning his head on the side, yet the older remained unbothered. He hungrily started kissing his neck, as he pressed on him hard. Yuan let out a small whimper "Junkai...stop", the other ignored him, he only grabbed his .

Yuan cried out "Stop..." he did his best to push him back and he made it. He tried to leave but Junkai was fast enough to grab his wrist, cornering him back on the wall. He kept the firm hold on his wrist, while he placed his other hand on the wall "Don't be like this Yuan. Let yourself free once", the other frowned his eyebrows in defeat. Junkai tried to continue what was happening before but the younger stopped him by a hand on his chest "Don't Junkai...I'm not ready...". Junkai frowned his face in disgust, letting him go as he turned him his back "Damn it Yuan!" with that he walked back in the party.

Yuan stayed for a while glued on the wall, he knew he messed things up. He really couldn't open up easily.

After some time he got back in, he really wanted to leave but he didn't know the way so well. He looked for Qianxi, but he was nowhere to be found, so his eyes fell on Junkai who was surrounded by his big squad.

He hesitantly approached, only making Junkai pass his arm around him "Hey boys! That's my baby", Yuan could smell the now very strong scent of alcohol. The squad started cheering, while Yuan told Junkai "I don't know how to go home and I can't find Qianxi", the other smirked "Don't worry babe, I'll take you home" with that they headed out.

Junkai didn't let Yuan even for a moment "You play so hard to get that is driving me crazy", the younger abruptly spoke "Are you completely drunk?". The older didn't respond for a moment, he chuckled and said "Why? You would take advantage then?" he joked his wish. Yuan rolled his eyes "Because I'll have to call a taxi for you" , the other kissed his cheek "Don't worry baby, I'm great".

Not long after they arrived at the younger's house "Ok, see ya" he tried to walk away, but Junkai pulled him from his wrist "You ungrateful b...huh! Whatever. Give me a kiss because I brought you home even if I wanted to stay at the party more". Yuan approached his cheek, but Junkai turned his face, kissing him fully "Sweet dreams, baby boy" with that he winked and walked away.

Yuan immediately headed for a cold shower. When he got on the bed he hugged his knees, thinking about what happened with Junkai today.

Thankfully, it was Sunday, he still had a bad headache, but found his chance to calm down and study.

It was night when he got a message from Junkai 'How's my Yuan?', the other rolled his eyes 'Still drunk?', he didn't wait for long 'Relax baby, I'm just teasing you'. They tested each other until Yuan revealed that he was home alone 'You want me to come over for company?', Yuan chuckled 'It's ok. I'm not scared anyway'.

Junkai quickly texted him 'Not scared, just lonely. I can keep you a really entertaining company'. Yuan kinda understood the reference 'It's late. See you at school', he didn't wait long for a reply 'How can I sleep with you in my mind. Anyway, dream of me', Yuan giggled and got to sleep. Junkai really knew how to make the feel butterflies in his stomach.   

He woke up late, arriving 5 minutes before the bell rings, Junkai and his squad lowered their voice when he walked, turning their eyes on him. Yuan only looked down, hearing them laugh deeply, making him feel even smaller.

The teacher came in, relaxing him at least a bit. His eyes fell on Junkai who winked at him, as a response he gave him an awkward smile. 

The teacher announced "Tomorrow and after tomorrow you don't have school, so I'll give you a project in teams of two. Do a small one, not a big one. Choose partners". Yuan remained silent, not knowing who exactly to choose, until he heard Junkai speaking "I'm with Yuan", he turned to the other shrugging, but the younger felt glad that someone chose him.

It was lunch time, they decided to go at Yuan's house because he's parents weren't home. Junkai told him that he only could in the noon, and the other of course agreed.

When the school hours finished, Qianxi joked "Have fun" he winked, but Yuan just rolled his eyes "See you at 18:00 then" with that he left.

Junkai and Qianxi walked together "I was so close at the party. Damn", his younger chuckled "You have another chance. Don't let him go", Junkai chuckled "Not this time".

Junkai arrived at the exact time, Yuan welcomed him with a smile. The older took a look of the big house "Nice house", the younger nodded "Thanks..." but Junkai cut him off "Mine is bigger though" with that he pinched him playfully.

They got in the room, Yuan taking out important stuff about the thema they gave them. Suddenly, his phone rang "Oh wait. My parents" he answered, but Junkai decided to joke around.

He let out loud moans "Oh there. Yes", Yuan turned around with wide eyes 'It's the TV mum', Junkai could hear the mother angrily saying 'What movies are you watching?'. Yuan facepalmed himself 'I just turned it on and I didn't know', they didn't speak much more.

Yuan slapped the guest's chest "You idiot", Junkai laughed "Come on. I'm joking". They started the project, but they soon decided to do a small break, Junkai checked his message from Qianxi 'Did you do it?', Junkai looked at Yuan who was stretching and replied 'He's too focused on the project'. Qianxi replied quickly 'Then make him focus on other things', Junkai took a deep breath from his nose.

He sat closer to the other "Yuan..." he caught his attention "...do you want to continue what we started at the party?". Yuan looked down "I don't think I'm ready", Junkai harshly grabbed his wrist "When will you be ready, Yuan?", the other gulped trying to free his wrist "I want it slowly, romantically".

Junkai tightened his hold "There is no romance! Trust me once Yuan and then we will go on a date", the other responded with puppy eyes making the older continue "You will really like it".

Yuan was cornered, the other insisted so much and he knew from his look and hold that he wouldn't stop asking. He only nodded with his head lowered.

Junkai threw him back, getting between his legs, he started making out with him, as he slowly undressed him. He reached for his pants, but the younger stopped him "Let's not continue...", immediately anger was drawn on the other's face "You crazy? Now we started and I don't accept no as an answer". He tried again to take off his pants, but Yuan resisted "I'm not ready, Junkai! Stop!", the other tried to pin his arms.

Yuan started crying "Stop!", the older said between his teeth "I'm gonna teach you maturity". Before he could do anything, Yuan kicked him between his legs, making him lose it.

He run. Locking himself in the bathroom, quickly hearing continuous banging on the door "What you think you're doing, Yuan?! You accept sleeping with me and half way don't want it?!" tears of fear and guilt run down on the younger's face "Yuan open the door! Quit playing! Yuan! Open!".

Junkai didn't insist more, he zipped his pants and wore his shirt "You like playing, huh? Then, let's see who wins". He heard the main door banging close, tears slowly stopped falling. He knew he shouldn't be like this, but Junkai was putting too much pressure on him.

School began again and tonight his parents would be coming home, he was really scared of what would happen in school, but he anyway went. As he stepped in the class, all of Junkai's friends shot him a look, instead Qianxi sadly looked at him. Yuan knew the day would end badly.

He was alone in all breaks, until lunch. He barely found a place to sit alone, before sitting the squad fell on him "Watch your steps, idiot" they said heavily, making Yuan only looking down. It was hard to eat because Junkai was throwing daggers at him from across him.

At last, the school hours finished, he started walking out of school too tired from the whole day. He felt someone grabbing his arm, of  course it was Junkai "Follow me" he said and the other obeyed.

They were somewhere far, no one was around except them "Let's make things clear then..." he was fully facing him "...do you like me or not?". Yuan looked at him surprised, so the older continued "Because I like you Yuan. I liked you from the first time you stepped in the class. So, do you like me?".

The younger looked down thinking, before raising his head again "I don't know. You were so sweet and friendly in the beginning, but you're scaring me lately, Junkai. You're putting so much pressure on me and you're so violent...". The older almost screamed "It's because you drive me crazy, Yuan! Yes, I'm trying to be friendly and sweet but you just keep ignoring the fact that I'm flirting with you and I made it obvious".

The younger shook his head "Then...why don't you take me on a date. A sweet one. No . Take things slowly", Junkai bitterly chuckled "Ah Yuan, when will you understand?!". Yuan angrily frowned his eyebrows "Do you accept?", some quick steps and they were inches away "I do. Name time and day, princess". The other got angry, who looked too cute in the older's eyes "I'm not a princess.Saturday at 17:00. You decide the place" he finished and left.

Qianxi was in his room, listening to music while throwing a ball on the wall. His door abruptly opened making him jump up scared "How did you get in?" he took his earphone while looking at Junkai "Guess?" said the older out of breath.

They sat silently for a moment, before Junkai told him the whole situation. Junkai was to nervous to sit so he stood up exhaling heavily, Qianxi nodded "Wow! I didn't expect you to be so sweet with him. When you told me you wanted to talk to him privately on that certain spot, I thought police would be involved", Junkai tilted his head "Qianxi...anyway, help me find a romantic place".

The other pretended to be thinking for a moment then replied "I'm not good with romance..." he stood up, approaching the other "...besides I'm not his date. You have to be romantic if you want someone like Yuan". Junkai grumpily frowned his face "Fine! I'll go think of something" with that he picked up his bag leaving. The other shook his head, falling back at his bed "Ah! This guy" he went back to what he was doing.

It was around 17:00 when Junkai rang the doorbell, he tried to gain courage until the door opened. Unexpectedly, he saw Yuan's mother "Oh hello miss" he bowed, the elder giggled from his cuteness "Are you looking for Yuan?", he nodded with a small sound.

The mother called Yuan, while the father came at the door, looking at him angrily "It's late..." he looked at the clock on his wrist "...anyway, bring him until 21:30". Junkai's eyes widened "But sir, he's old enough to come late. Besides I'll protect him".

The father seemed satisfied with the answer, but hid it "If you don't listen to what I said then maybe you shouldn't hang out at all", the younger bowed "I'm sorry, sir. I'll bring him until 21:30". That moment Yuan came with a big smile, the father caressed the back of his head, he pointed at Junkai "Like I said, until 21:30" the other nodded as he left with the son.

They were silent for some moment "Where are we going?" said the younger innocently, Junkai automatically chuckled from his cuteness "You'll see". They arrived at a festival, there were many games, candies, people and music "Oh so cool" said Yuan and looked around him more.

Junkai softly took him by his wrist, leading him to play air hockey. The match didn't last long, because the older won fast "Oh damn!" said Yuan in a complaining tone. Junkai laughed "It's ok. Let's go" they headed to play basketball. The score came equal, Junkai let the other, even if Yuan understood it, he was still satisfied that he didn't lose.

Yuan clinged on him "I'm thirsty", the other smiled, they both bought iced juice. They decided to get in the wheel, they were alone enjoying the view.

As they finished the ride, they walked a bit throwing their finished cups. Junkai noticed two guys looking and talking about Yuan, who was still clueless, so he also decided to ignore.

Soon they approached them, only looking at Yuan "Hi. You're really cute. Can I take a photo of you with the place?". Yuan pouted, not really knowing what to do "Ehm? Alright" he posed and the other lost no time. Junkai was losing his patience "What's your name?" asked the stranger with a flirty smile.

Junkai felt his blood boiling, he passed his arm around Yuan "Don't you see he already has a date?", the other backed off "I thought you were friends...". Junkai smirked bitterly "You're wrong and if you want things to get bad you can stay longer", the other gulped and walked away with his friend.

Yuan looked at his older with cute eyes, while Junkai took his arm looking away "Sorry. Just these type of guys make me so mad". Yuan didn't respond, he secretly smiled only to himself, he really like jealous Junkai.

The older checked the time on his phone, 21:10, he looked at his date "Oh, I gotta take you home" with that he walked faster. Yuan liked how responsible, possessive and caring Junkai was.

When they arrived, Junkai shyly smiled "See you, Yuan", his younger giggled "Good night, Junkai" he kissed his cheek and got in the house. Junkai bit his lip, closing his eyes as he gripped on his heart. He was so happy.

Meanwhile, Yuan walked in the house almost jumping "You're on time" said his father, while his mother smiled "You look so happy". He sat with them, talking about the date and how pleased he is. Both his parents admitted that they liked and approved Junkai.  

Months passed, Yuan could notice the change in Junkai's character, he tried to be more tender and not put pressure on him again, even Qianxi told him that the other did change.

They had a date in a park around 17:00, Yuan got dressed nicely heading there alone. He saw Junkai's back, he was waiting under a big green tree.

Yuan tapped his shoulder, making the older turn with a big smile, he noticed that he was holding a small box. Junkai said "Wang Yuan..." he opened the box revealing two rings "...do you want to be my boyfriend?". The younger bit his lip "Yes! Yes, I want to", Junkai put him on one ring, while he put on the other one. Yuan hugged him, giving him one long lasting passionate kiss, while Junkai had him in a tight hug.

Soon, school finished and the couple decided to live together in a dorm during college years, of course taking their best friend Qianxi with them. It was new beautiful start for the 3 boys.

              THE END.

 

Hope you liked it~