Gotcha

Sergeant Kwon

Hyewon POV

Out of all the days, why do I have to wake up late today? Damn the alcohol that Yujin gave me. I'm so damn late right now! My boss will definitely kill me! And in addition to my frustration, this freaking over pass is getting in my way. Why on earth did our office have to be located on the side of a very dangerous highway? Taking the long stairs would definitely took my time and I'm really running late right now! 

 

Without thinking straight, I crossed the deadly highway in a speed of light while continously waving my left hand to alert the incoming vehicles.

 

"PRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!" 

 

I successfully managed to cross the deadly highway with my limbs still fully intact when I suddenly heard a loud whistle coming from the other side of the road. 

 

"HEY!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!" A voice of an enraged woman rang in my ear. When i turned around, that's when i realized that I'm stuck in a deep trouble right now. Geez, what more can I ask for? This is one of the luckiest day of my life!!

 

I tried to ignore the mad woman who turned out to be a policewoman and ran towards the building of my office. 

 

"Im almost there.. Im almost th--mmmph!"  A huge looking man suddenly grab me by my arm but i yanched it right away and ran to a different direction. These guys are so cruel! Can they just spare a poor girl who are diligently working for herself? Ugh I hate running!!! 

 

"Stop running away missy, you will not like when our head chief gets mad." The huge looking officer said behind my back. I facepalmed before turning my body towards him.

 

Unfortunately, I've been cornered because the route that I went turns out to be a dead end. My oh my kang hyewon, you're a fool! 

 

"I dont care about that head chief you're talking about. Do you know that I'm one the fastest runner back in college?"

 

"So?"

 

"Try to catch me then!"

 

I bumped the huge man with all of my remaining strength and sprinted my way towards the other direction. But suddenly I felt a strong grip from my arm stopping me from getting away. Uh-oh, I doomed!

 

"Going somewhere missy?" 

 

The policewoman said still gripping my arm tightly. I can sense the coldness of her stares even if I'm not seeing her face. And for the record, for someone who is a girl, she was way too strong. I think my arm are getting numb by now.

 

My heart starts beating wildly due to extreme nervousness. I dared to turn my body towards the scary cop and that's when i realized something. Why didn't I look at her face earlier? My scaredy took over me that I missed the chance to stare at..... this.... angel who are dressed and disguised as a policewoman. The most gorgeous and hot policewoman I've ever laid my eyes on. I was mesmerized and starstrucked at her physical features that it made me think on why did this amazing woman became a police.  She could be a model or and entertainment figure with those goddess-like aura. Well in that case, if every policewoman would be as hot as this girl in front of me, i would gladly extend my arms and let them shackle it with handcuffs and daydream with her in jail forever.

 

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME YOUNG LADY?"my thoughts are cut off when i heard her raging voice. Feisty and hot I see, that's more I like it.

 

"I-Im sorry Mam. What are you saying?"

 

"What the hell.. after all that I said to you, you didn't even understand a single one?"

 

I shook my head in reply. Well that's the truth. And it was purely her fault. She was a huge distraction that my brain kept on malfunctioning.

 

She scoffed while massaging her temples. "I said you didn't even saw that huge sign?" she pointed at the huge signage at her right. "It clearly says NO JAYWALKING!! And to think that you still tried to ran away my gaaaad." Okay, I'm sorry alright? 

 

"I know Mam, I know it's just that I was running late at work right now that i dont have the time to take the stairs. I'm really sorry Mam. Please spare me with this? Just this once? I swear it wont happen again."

 

"No. You violated the rules and you'll pay for it. Come with me."

 

I tried to yank her grip from my arm but she was really strong. Is she really a girl? 

 

"B-but Mam i needed to go to work right now!!!"

 

"You'll come with me or I'll put you into jail? You choose." the hot policewoman warned me with her piercing look. I am tempted to choose the latter but of course I still love my life that's why i forcefully dragged my feet and walked along this angry policewoman beside me.

- - - - - - -

Eunbi POV

 

People who are purposely neglecting the traffic rules and regulations are getting into my nerves. And this annoying lady who are dragging her feet while following me was an example. Better way to start my day right? If only she's not that gorgeous looking, maybe I already make her do the standard punishment for that. And for sure she wouldn't like the idea of it.

 

Yes, you heard me. These girl is waaaaaaay to attractive for my liking. I mean, how can someone be so cute and attractive at the same time? Actually, I'm quite familiar with this young lad because I always saw her while doing my rounds. It's funny to observe her every single day while hurrying to go to her work. Her hair was disheveled, her sandals was untied, her make up was undone, and she always catches her breath while taking the stairs at the overpass. But today she didn't do that that's why I have to take an action. And to be frankly honest, for the very first time, I'm thankful hat someone has violated the rules. Because I get the chance to interact with her without looking like I'm some kind of a creepy stalker. Nice move Kwon Eunbi. I'm proud of you.

 

Upon reaching my office, i flicked the doorknob open without sparing a single glance at the silent girl behind me. I have to act cold and scary towards her, eventhough my inner self is smiling triumphantly. I dont want her to know my ulterior motive.

 

I walked my way towards my desk and fumbled with the papers while still posturing my cold aura. And I think its working because I saw on my pheriperal vision how the attractive girl just stood there timidly while fidgeting in her place. She carefully look around her surrounding then lowered her head.

 

"Your feet will get hurt if you just stood there and stare at me. Have a seat young lady." 

 

"I-I'm n-not staring at you Maam. I-iam just looking at your... uhh.. T-table. Yes the table. You're beautiful... uhh I mean the T-table.. it's beautiful." I saw her scratching her head and blushed hard upon stuttering her words like that. Haha soooo cute!!

 

I shook my head in disbelief. Im still controlling my urge to pinch those pink cheeks that are still on sight right now but she's really not helping. I ignored her and kept myself busy will the pile of papers on my desk. Fumbling with the pages randomly, I sneeked a look at the shy girl who are now bitting her nails and stomping her feet occasionally. I can't help but grin lightly upon seeing her bored look. She was obviously getting pissed right now and I'm glad that she did. Prepare yourself pretty girl, your punishment was about to start.

- - - - - -

Hyewon's POV

 

I glanced at my watch and I was completely bewildered when i saw the time. No wonder my tummy was growling loudly! This can't be happening!

 

"Uhh Maam--"

 

"No talking until I said so." The angry cop warned without sparing a single glance at me.

 

"But Maam I just need to grab a sn---"

 

"I said no talking! You're disturbing me! Ugh~"

 

"But you just kept on flipping those pages, you're obviously not busy Maam! And in addition to that, I'm staying here for a freaking 3 hours already and you haven't given my punishment yet! My boss are killing me in my head right now!" I snapped back. This cop is testing my patience when I'm actually in my hungry state. My mind was literally clouded with different kinds of food right now, she even looked like a strawberry cake with cherries on top in my eyes. Damn it. She's beautiful.. and yummy too I guess? What the heck.

 

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU?"

 

"Make me."

 

"What the hell did you just said?" She stood up from her armchair and was about to walk closer to me when suddenly two policewomen barged in the room hurriedly.

 

The two cops saluted at the mad chief in front of them. "SERGEANT KWON!" 

 

Kwon? What a nice surname.

 

"What's happening here? Why are you shouting chief?" the tall girl in a ponytail asked worriedly.

 

"Chaeyeooon~" the mad cop suddenly shifted her mood into a bubbly one and ran towards the tall girl named Chaeyeon. She hugs the latter who are now widening her eyes in shock. This cop is pretty but weird! And i dont know what came into me that all of a sudden my fist are starting to balled up due to that hug. It's a mixture of disgust and jealously maybe? I'm not sure. All i know right now is that I can't stand it. These sight in front of me was pissing me off.

- - - - -

Eunbi's POV

 

"Just hug me back Chae," I whispered to the stunned sergeant.

 

"W-whaa---oooh~okay," I felt her arms now circling at my waist while her poor girlfriend was shooting daggers at me. Omg, sorry Kkura~yah, just this once okay?

 

"What happen? Why are you so clingy today?" Chaeyeon acts along and caress my cheeks upon releasing from our hug.

 

"Hmm, nothing, I just missed you that's all."

 

I can hear Sakura's breath hitched upon hearing my words. She rolled her eyes then glared at me again. Hahaha i'll make it up to you later Sakuchan, I promise!

 

"But we just met a while ago while we're doing our rounds right?" 

 

"B-but.. I still do. Let's have lunch together alright?" I intertwined my hands to Chaeyeon's before resting my head on her shoulder.

 

"That's it. I'm outta here." The girl turned her back and walked towards the couch to get her bag. She then walked back towards the door, ready to leave. She twisted the doorknob, and was about to leave but then her last words and her gloomy eyes staring back at me triggered my hope. 

 

"If this is what punishment feels like, then I won't violate any rules in the future. You won Sergeant Kwon. I'm sorry again for causing trouble." She finally stormed out of my office leaving me breathless with her words.

 

"Aww~ you know the drill Kwon! Now go get your girl Sergeant!" Chaeyeon pushed me towards the door.

 

"Yeah Kwon! And stop medling with my lovelife! Go get yours!" Sakura finally dared to shout back at me.

 

"I WILL!!!"

 

- - - - - - -

 

"KANG HYEWON!! BABY! COME BACK HERE!" Eunbi shouted with all her might.

 

Hyewon stopped on her track and turned her back to look at Eunbi with her questioning eyes.

 

She raised her eyebrow. "What did you just call me?"

 

Eunbi ran towards the dumbfounded Hyewon and stopped just a meter away from her.

 

"Uh, I called you by your name? You're Kang Hyewon right?"

 

"I dont know how the heck did you know my name but that's not what I'm asking right now. What I mean is, the other one that y---"

 

"Baby?" Eunbi cutted her words then giggled cutely.

 

"Y-yes... t-that n-name. Ugh," Hyewon facepalmed unable to hide her giddiness due to that sweet endearment.

 

"Uhh i just felt calling you that way, because you look like one. But how can I stare at your cute face when you're covering it?" Eunbi tried to yanked the shy girl's arm away from her face. "There, much better."

 

"W-why are you treating me like this? You really have the worst mood swings ever! One moment you're so angry and then now you're flirting at me? To think that you have a girlfriend! Tss.. you're being a bad example to a fellow citizen like me Sergeant Kwon."

 

"I prefer to be called by my first name tho."

 

"And that is?"

 

Eunbi walks closer to Hyewon. She leaned her head and pressed a gentle kiss at the younger girl's forehead. "Eunbi. Just call me Eunbi. And for the record, Chaeyeon is not my girl," she whispered alluringly, her breath lingers at the girl's face.

 

Hyewon's eyes widen at the contact. She blushed hard while blinking a couple of times.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I said she's not my girlfriend. Because I'm still waiting for the right one."

 

"Ohh okay, then wait for her on your own, I'm hungry. Bye Eunbi." Hyewon turns her back at the latter to hide her blushing figure. She can't take this anymore. Her giddiness plus her rumbling stomach are battling with each other!

 

"I'm waiting for you, you idiot." 

 

Eunbi turns her back at hyewon dissapointingly and dragged her feet back at her office when suddenly a warm hand pulled her by the wrist, stopping her from going further.

 

"What did you just said?" Hyewon raised her eyebrow teasingly.

 

"Nevermind. You're hungry right?" Eunbi frowned.

 

"Naaah, my tummy can wait."

 

"I said I---"

 

"I Like you." Hyewon cutted the older girl's words this time. She grab her hand and interlaced it with hers. She giggled while seeing the stunned face of the girl in front of her. 

 

"I'm kind of amused that a strong and fierce looking cop can be swayed by those 3 words. You're whipped Sergeant Kwon." Hyewon winked at her.

 

"For the nth time, i told you to shut up." Eunbi lowered her head in embarassment.

 

Hyewon walks closer to her, not leaving any space between them.

 

"Make me. Because I won't stop saying it. I like you Sergeant Kwon. The most gorgeous and hot and pretty and y and mmmpph---"

 

She muffled her own words when a pair of plump lips crashes unto hers. Eunbi grab her by her nape to deepen the kiss. Hyewon was still startled by the sudden kiss but she relaxed eventually, she even wrapped her arms on the girl's slim waist. She can't believe it. Her girl crush is kissing her right now! Screw those food in her head, this is by far the best meal ever!

 

"Much better. You're so loud aren't you?" Eunbi said when she pulled away from their kiss.

 

"If I get to kiss you everytime I became loud, I would glady do it every single day. And I wont get tired of it." Hyewon winks at Eunbi who instantly blush at the sight.

 

"So.. what are we now?" Eunbi asked while swinging their interlaced hands.

 

"Hmm.. I'm not sure. All I know is that my tummy is kinda upset right now. My digestive system keeps on complaining, they are battling with each other, and they needed something to shut them up."

 

Eunbi laughs at that remark.  "It's simple. You're hungry. C'mon let's grab some late lunch!"

 

"Yes Maam!" Hyewon saluted the girl beside her and they both laugh histerically.

 

 

 

 

"I like you Sergeant Kwon."

"I like you too Kwon Hyewon."