#i.

Some TaeSana Drabbles

Taehyung could feel his eyes closing involuntarily. God ing dammit, he hated pulling up all-nighters. He hates Physics so much that he'd kill it with fire if he could. The brunet groaned as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

Apparently, a certain person was watching Taehyung curse Physics to death while casually sipping her cup of hot cocoa. Sana couldn't help but to give Taehyung an apologetic look. She badly wanted to come closer and help him, but Taehyung seems to hate her for an unknown reason.

It's been three days since Sana moved in, and Taehyung was still giving her the cold shoulder. She didn't know why—She even made sure that nothing was wrong with her after Taehyung only looked at her when she introduced herself. Sana wanted the ground to eat her when Taehyung even rejected the hot cocoa that she made.

What is wrong with you?

Sana chewed on her lower lip. Taehyung was probably going to ignore her again if she tries to come close, so it's better if she just leaves him alone. The blonde takes a step back, only to bump her elbow against the wall; a curse and whine escaping her lips. She froze, realizing that Taehyung was looking at her; brows knitted.

"S-Sorry," Sana manages to say, her eyes darting to the floor.

"Why are you still awake?"

Sana started fiddling her fingers, "I-I.. I couldn't sleep—"

"You do know that we have classes tomorrow, right?" Exhaustion was evident from Taehyung's voice.

Sana kept quiet. Why does she feel like she's being lectured by her dad all over again? The aura, the tone of his voice—Was he lecturing her?

"Why are you like that?" Sana looks at Taehyung with her brows almost meeting.

The brunet cocked her an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"That!" Sana points Taehyung an accusing finger, "Why are you like that? You're always mean to me! I.. I didn't even do anything to you, but you're so mean! And you don't even smile at me nor greet me when we pass by each other! Why do you treat me like I'm thin air?! I just wanna' be fr—"

Taehyung interrupts her with a yawn and with the rolling of his eyes, facing his dreadful homework again. He pinches the bridge of his nose before shutting his eyes and letting out a sigh.

"Look, Minatozaki," Taehyung says, "Can we just talk about this topic tomorrow or the next day? I'm—"

Sana frowns, "My name is Sana."

Taehyung clenched his jaw before looking at Sana. He was getting mad, but Sana looked like she really wanted to be friends with him.

"Just tell me why you're acting this way!" Sana exclaims.

"I don't have time for this crap." Taehyung frowns.

Sana shook hear head, "Why are you being a jerk to me? Did I even do something to y—"

"ing hell—I'm sleep deprived and I have a crush on you so I don't know how to act normal right now!"

Sana felt heat creep up to her face as she stared at Taehyung as if the boy had two heads.

"C-Can you say that again?" The blonde girl muttered.

Taehyung frowned, "I said I have a crush on you! Are you dea—"

"Me too."