Hiding

Life Could Be A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a usual morning for Mina. She was laid up in bed, calmed and warm. And her girlfriend, Dahyun, laid up beside her.
"Good morning" Dahyun whispered against her girlfriend's skin.
"You have to go, the others can't know about us.."

Mina and Dahyun agreed to not tell anyone about their relationship, even though it was obvious...

The two making out in the kitchen when they suddenly heard footsteps. Mina got scared and shoved Dahyun back, hitting her head against the cabinet. Also, after some steamy, hot, se- I mean showers, Dahyun and Mina would be laid on the bed before Mina heard someone coming and Dahyun hid in the closet.

Mina and Dahyun finally called a meeting in the living room, tot ell everyone.

"Okay, so Dahyun and I are dating" Mina announced. Everything was silent before they all started laughing.

"It's so obvious. You two are always around each other, and during your makeout session in the kitchen, you shoved Dahyun and hurt her. it was hilarious." Nayeon chuckled.
"We love you two dearly, so we never mentioned it around y'all."
Mina and Dahyun felt dumb, but then everyone surrounded them in a group hug.
"Stop having on the couch too..." Everyone laughed.-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter