Chapter 1

Secret Diary (Exo chanyeol Fanfic)

 

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Happy families are all alike, but unhappy families are unhappy in their own way.

Hi there I'm Nam Yi soo, 17 years old, a cheerful and clumsy girl if you can say that way about me. Anyways., if you want to know about me, first you probably want to know is where I live and where I was born and who are my parents are, I don't feel like going into it, if you want me too.

So I live in seoul Korea, I only have my dad as of right now, because my mom died went I was 7 years old. But I don't want to get into details. I go to Sejong High school with my best friend Kim Eun ji. She is the same age as me and we share the Sam interest as I am.

Let's start shall we,

Give me a moment to shed the sleep from my brain, to allow the visions of the night to give way to the day, to move from that which I create on a whim to things more fixed and real. In a few minutes I will be able to greet the sunlight, to see the colours as bright as the backlit images of cinema screens; I will adjust. For now let it come with the subtleness of a gentle dawn and let me doze underwing. I'll be there soon, I'll wake up, you'll see.

As I stand up with my bare face with my messy hair that will cover up my tiered blue sleepy eyes of my, I look at the alarm clock that had been buzzing for ages now. I felt lazy, bored and doesn't want to go to school. I usually hate it because I'm a lonely kid as you can say but I only had a friend Eun ji my best friend since childhood days with all those happy memories and dark moments that I want to forgat but it is there kept deep down in my mind.

I make a cup of tea and iron my clothes. I have a shower and get dressed. I usually wear jeans, a blouse, a jumper or cardigan and boots in the winter, or a skirt and blouse in the summer. I brush my hair, put on my make-up. I pack my bag to go to my high school Sejong High School. I then put on my coat and leave the house. I walk to the bus stop. I catch the bus at 8.15, and then I pay my fare and sit down. It takes about 45 minutes to get to my destination three miles away. I get off the bus. Class starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.

My school seems big from the outside, but is really quite small once you get to know it. It is full of beautiful red brick buildings with arches and ivory. It also has a few more contemporary buildings thrown in there, one particularly interesting one looks like a cheese grater :) I think my campus is gorgeous.

I was sitting with my friend Eun ji, she is perfect in her own way. What am I kidding she beautiful even prettier then me. We were waiting for or teacher to come in. She is a it late today I wonder what happened. I just sat there listening to my friend talking. I'm not a talkertive person. I talk when I feel like it.

The moment our teacher came, we were amazed and shook because she was accompanied with a young man or is it a new student. I saw him. He was so tall like 6 ft I think. He has big ears and her smiles will make you smile too. He has big dreaming eyes wait what I'm I thinking right now snapped out of it Yi soo as I slapped my head and trun around.

As they were walking in the class room. My teacher, Mrs Park she introduced him to th class. My classmates are one of those are a bit noisy and some are troublemakers.

"I would like to introduce our new student who will joining this class as of today. Let me introduce him, this is Park Chanyeol" she said as she gestures him to come forward.

"hi there I'm Park Chanyeol.. You can called me Chanyeol.. Let's be friends and please take care of me" he said as he did a aegyo and a wink to us. As he did that all the girls.. I mean not all because I wasn't blushing to him.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

During lunch time, Eun ji and I went to the cafeteria just the two of us. As we were walking I saw a tall figure bumped into me. Don't tell it's him. Of all people why it has to be him. It looks like he already had a new friend and it is Byun baekhyun. I know him because he is one of  Eun ji friends. He is short compared to Chanyeol, but taller then both of us. He  love to be extra or crack jokes. Wait where was I.. Yes I was bumped into Chanyeol.

"oh sorry I didn't see you there" he said as he tries to get me up from my fall.

"it's fine really" I said while not looking at him.

"Yi soo are you alright" both Baekhyun and Eun ji said at the same time. They were so worried.

Baekhyun just realised that eun ji was beside him. So he give her a wink. But she was more focusing on me. Oh wait I forget to mention Byun Baekhyun is a player in our class.

"anyways I need to go now bye" I said while pulling Eun ji and walked towards the cafeteria.

"bye Yi soo and nice to meet you" he shouted as he waved to us.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

Libraries are the wardrobes of literature, whence men, properly informed may bring forth something for ornament, much for curiosity, and more for use. This is why I am here, I love to read and write.. But mostly I write on my personal diary that I store my deep darkest secrets.

I was there for almost 3 hours. Actually I didn't keep track of time, but I was so fascinated by what I was reading I forgot in any minute now the library will be closed. So I managed to packed my bags and when back home.

It was an exhausted day for me because I managed to study for ones. Plus I met the new guy I completely already disliked him from the moment I laid my eyes on him. Why you have to be that tall. Anyways I will be going to sleep now, wait where's my diary. I searched high and low even my desk is messy now. Wait don't tell me I left it in the library. I am now screaming on the inside because my dad is sleeping now.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-:-

The next day, I rushed to the library as fast as I could. I didn't look or have time for chats I am so focus to find my diary. I searched everywhere in the library.. At the place u was sitting the bookshelf and every place that I could think of.

When it's lunch time, I wasn't in the mood to eat or do anything. Eun ji was curious about me but she just ignored it. As the bell rings I slowly went back to my locker. As I closing the blue locker. Someone called my named.

"Yi soo, I think found your diary the other day.. And well I read it.. You are so cute and I was so in love with how you write your diary entry" he said this in frond of me with a simple on his face and he holding it in his hands trying to give it to me.

"wait you telling me you read all of it.. My diary that I left in the library yesterday"I said with a loud voice. I was so angry and mad.

"Yes"he said with his eyes were staring through mine.

"I write everything in there" I said to him, still staring at him.

"so" he said to me.

I  turn around and tries to run from the embarrassment. My face was bright red I was blushing so had. Why you have to be so handsome and cute at the same time.

"By the way I think I'm falling for you" he said that while I was shook and just standing there with my puzzle face.

Than he just turn and walk the other direction.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

I hope you like this story so far. 😊
PLS vote, share and comment it means a lot to me as this is my first fanfic.