Late Bloomer

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chanyeol started the job he was not looking for a girlfriend. He had gotten back from vacation with his family and they convinced him it was time to dip his toe back into the service industry, build character and all that, plus the spare cash would be nice in his coming years entering collage.

So yeah, he was just working a service job, nothing exciting about waiting on tables, as usual his co-workers were nice enough from the start, answered his questions and whatnot but nobody caught his eye. Honestly nobody had really made him double take like this since freshman year and Chanyeol took pause. His heart wasn't beating particularly hard and he wasn't blushing, to his knowledge. But that boy, standing at the front of the store, slim and short. Somewhat feminine in the face and body type but Chanyeol's not a stranger to attraction. This wasn't how a guy looks at another guy...at least not a straight guy. Which he is...he thought.

Chanyeol brushed off the feeling easily enough, the pretty blond being on the opposite side of the restaurant he wasn't too distracting and Chanyeol didn't do anything stupid trying to look cool in front of the pretty boy until he went out to storage to grab some containers, pausing when he saw the blonde ticking away at his phone, head down with a cigarette dangling from his lips a gangly blonde co-worker sat next to him.

Chanyeol does his best to act natural, looking around the shed as they both look up at him in question.

"Any clue where the boxes are?" He managed and the petite boy shrugs.

"I'm not even sure where my stuff is. They're always re-arranging in here." He answers and Chanyeol hums a small laugh before spotting them on the top shelf and tugging a stack down.

"What are your names." He decides, being his first day off training, he might as well go for the introduction now.

The boys both stare for a moment too long, blank expressions and Chanyeol wants to retreat. "What?" The small blond mutters, obviously having not paid attention.

"Names." Chanyeol grins at their slip up, the taller having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter