Troublemaker

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany can't remember the last time she wake up without nightmare.

The last time she can sleep without sleeping pils.

The last time she can ride a car.

The last time she can stay in a small place.

The last time she can ride an elevator.

The last time she can hear her parents laughter.

The what if that always on her mind.

She groan and sigh. While yawning slowly she reach for her phone on the nightstand to check what time did she awake this time. She rub her eyes for better view but like always its 4 a.m with a heavy sigh she just smile at the number. 

Knock Knock

"Pany-ah are you awake?" her sister Yoona, the last family she have. Yoona Hwang, her unnie, her light, her smile, her everything.

"Yes."

"Ummmm baby can I come in?"

"Sure."

Yoona doesn't waste her time, she quickly open the door and her sister scrolling screen phone on the bed with tired eyes greet her. She smile sadly at the scene.

"Hey kiddo, the monster under the bed scare you again huh?" Yoona join on the bed, spooning her sister.

Tiffany chuckle at her sister silly words and cuddle more from the warmth that her sister provide.

"What the reason this time unnie?" Tiffany asked her sister with a small smile thinking what the silly reason this time that her sister gonna come up with. She know that Yoona always wake up around the time she awake.

"Yahhhhhhhhh! What reason are you talking about? I woke up early today because I have to mmm.... Hah! because Yuri want all of us to jog together today!"

Tiffany smile when Yoona used her innocent friend as the reason.

"Yeah nice safe unnie, I hope Yuri unnie will be ready by then."

Yoona scowl and knock her sister head when she heard her sister sarcasm but in her mind she love when her sister joke around like that with her, She miss her even when she with her right now. Her baby sister that she raised since teenage years.

"Yah! Of course she will! Or lets just stay like this, maybe you can go back to sleep some more?"

"I wish... we tried it before unnie." She smile at her sister attempt. "You don't have to do this you know?"

"I did what? Silly kid."
Yoona tighten the hug and kiss her sister back head before head out to her own room.
"Let me just call your Yuri unnie first okay. Go wash up, maybe we can catch the sunrise today baby. Love you."

Tiffany smile at her sister back. Another day another activity with her unnies.

"Love your more." her slow voice reply.

She heard her sister yelled, that one word that make her smile always. 

"Forevermore baby."

 

Flashback 15 years ago.

"Unnie are we really going to the playground!?" 5 years old Tiffany look up at 12 yeard old Yoona with big smile and hopeful eyes while swingging their joined hamds.

"Of course kiddo, I promised you, didn't I?" Yoona ruffle her sister hair. They walk together to the playground with Tiffany listing everything to Yoona what she want to play with.

The two sisters arrived at the playground full with other kids. Both don't know where to go or what to do. They just stand there and stare at the other kids until...

"Yah! You two! Are you both new her? Omg a kid! Hai little one~! How old are you!? Omo oMo so cuteee~! Do you want some candy?"

Tiffany search where the voice come from and quickly hide behind her sister when she see a tall tanned kid. She grab a handful of her sister shirt for her and her sister safety. Weird people with black what that offer candy is bad people her umma told and make her remember that everyday. So now she used it, she peek behind her sister and listen what her unnie and the tanned kid talked about.

"Hi, my name is Hwang Yoona, I'm 12 years old and this little one is my sister Tiffany Hwang. Baby do you want to greet the unnie and tell her your age?"
Yoona smile at the newcomer and tap her sister head gently.
Tiffany just look at her sister weirdly and full of worry, did her sister forget what Umma told? She look at the tanned kid and quickly hide back behind her sister. The tanned kid smile is weird, her smile almost fall of her face. Poor weird kid.

Yoona who saw her sister action just smile and asked the tanned kid name.

"Oh hi Yoona! My name is Kwon Yuri and I'm 12 years old too!! What are you doing here? Do you want to sit together with us? We all sit by the slide there. Just you know I'm the one who ruled the playground here! You see there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter