Why so much drama?

Why so much drama?

 

 

At the ‘Weasley Burrow’, there was the golden trio. Hermione Granger woke up Changmin Weasley and Yunho Potter, quite early so they got up very reluctantly.

Arthur Weasley took them through the woods to a meeting with Amos Diggory and his son, Cedric, walking a while longer they reached their destination.

"A boot?" Changmin said when they arrived, his father nodded asking them to hold on to each other, Amos made a countdown and almost immediately upon reaching the one, they rose through the air. Quite exalted, Hermione, Ginny, the twins, Changmin and Yunho, screamed, Arthur told them to let go, they obeyed and fell violently to the floor while Arthur, Amos and Cedric landed without much trouble.

"Newbies."

Arthur had taken them to the Quidditch World Cup. Yunho asked the rest to go on ahead, while he bought merchandise from the Bulgarian team. While shopping he met Jaejoong Malfoy.

"Hi, Potter. What a surprise to see you here."

"What do you want now, Malfoy?" Yunho said as he received his things. "Don’t you have someone else to bother?"

"I'm just greeting you, Potter! Although talking about nuisances, do you come with the Weasleys?"

"Yes... one moment. What do you mean by 'talking about nuisances'?" Yunho looked at him angrily.

"Let me guess, you sit at the back stands, right?" Jaejoong looked mockingly and somewhat evil.

"W-that's not ... it doesn’t concern you!" He went towardstheir seats, which were certainly at the back.

"Wait Yunh... Potter!" He grabbed his arm and held him back.

"If you're going to keep bothering me, you’d better..."

"No! I was going to tell you that if you come with me, you could be further in front." The Slytherin student looks at him sly with a wicked smile.

"...Eh... How far in the front?"

"Maybe in the VIP box, what do you say?"

Yunho was about to give in to such an enticing proposal but Jaejoong's father, Lucius Malfoy, suddenly appeared and broke the contact that the two rivals were having.

"Jaejoong, where the hell you got yourself into? Why do you waste your time with Potter? "Let's go now!" He looked at Yunho with disdain and took Jaejoong away.

Yunho was a bit stunned after the Malfoys left and started to walk almost automatically to his seat. When he arrived, Changmin and Hermione were eyeing him weirdly.

"Hey Yunho! Are you okay?" Hermione examined him as she was a nurse.

"It looks like someone had given you Amortentia," Changmin added mockingly.

"What? Amortentia? What are you talking about?... I only met Jaej... Malfoy." Yunho said very confused and realizing that the match had already started.

The players of each team entered the field, the magicians cheered them as they went around the field on their brooms. The fireworks formed the representative figures of the teams bathing the place of red color (Bulgarian) and green (Irish). Finally the Seekers entered, the most applauded was Viktor Krum, admired by Changmin and, according to the twins, the best in all of Quidditch.

After a great game, everyone was in the tent Arthur had provided to rest. The Weasley twins celebrated and bragged to Changmin that the Irish team won.

"Yes! The Bulgarians played badly," said Fred

"Viktor is useless," George added.

"Shut up! You don’t know what you’re saying!" Changmin said them, fed up with their boasting.

"Oh yeah, come Viktor kiss me," the twins said, teasing Changmin.

Suddenly there was a sound like an explosion, they were not scared thinking it was the Irish celebration, until Arthur appeared and immediately took everyone out of the tent. Upon leaving everything was being destroyed by hooded people, people ran everywhere to flee from chaos, amid the commotion Yunho was pushed and fell to the floor, someone helped him up and took him by the hand pulling him and trying to get away from the chaos. Yunho only noticed platinum blond hair before a hooded man made explode a tent near him and the mysterious person who helped him and both fell unconscious.

After who knows how long, Yunho opened his eyes and observed that everything, absolutely everything was reduced to ashes. He could barely move, when he lifted his head, he saw that the person who helped him was Malfoy. With difficulty he crawled towards him and checked to see if he was okay.

"Jaejoong... wake up... hey..." Yunho heard footsteps approaching where they were, since Jaejoong did not wake up, he had to drag him towards a tent in ruins. "Come on Malfoy! I know that only the good ones die young!"

"YUNHO!!!! Yunho!" Hermione cried desperately.

"Hermione help me!" Yunho said holding Jaejoong worried and scared.

"What happened?" she approached them examining Jaejoong.

"I... I was pushed... the crowd rushed towards me, he grabbed my arm and we ran... but... a tent exploded near us and... what if..."

Suddenly they noticed that everything had darkened in a spectral green tone, Yunho saw a figure in the sky. Was that a skull and a snake? Yunho didn’t understand what that was and he didn’t really care, he was worried about Malfoy.

Finally Changmin and Arthur arrived to them, along with Bartemius Crouch, the latter quite angry and scared in a certain way.

"Potter! What have you done to Malfoy? You invoked that?!" Bartemius said very angry to Yunho.

"Good heavens, Barty! They're just kids. Yunho, what happened?" Arthur crouched down, examining Malfoy.

"We were running... he was holding my arm... a tent exploded... I don’t know..." Yunho fell silent as Jaejoong's head moved. "Jaejoong?"

"...mmm... ouch... Where am I?" Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly and with a remarkable headache.

"It was obvious that nothing had happened to him; weed never dies. Right, Yunho?" Changmin said looking at Yunho mockingly.

"Ugh it's true. You scared me, Malfoy," Yunho said.

"Shut up Weasley! And don’t ever touch my head again, Potter!" Jaejoong stood up suddenly.

"Well, we'd better get out of here fast," Bartemius said, taking everyone away from the disastrous camp scene.

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

Time after that disastrous event, the trio was on the train on their way to Hogwarts.

"‘Dark Mark’?" Yunho asked.

"It's the mark of 'You-Know-Who' followers, the Death Eaters," said Hermione.

"Can’t we have a normal year?" Yunho uttered annoyed.

"Of course not, if we had it, it would be boring," Changmin stated matter of factly.

"Do you want something from the cart?" the kind dimpled lady asked them. Yunho Potter went near to buy something.

"Potter, will you invite me something?" Jaejoong, who was standing on the other side of the cart, said.

"And why should I?" Yunho asked him.

"Saving you and almost dying in the attempt is not enough reason?" Jaejoong said looking into his eyes.

"Excuse me, could you give me some pumpkin pastries, please?" The charming Cho Chang told to the lady of the cart, her sweet voice distracted Yunho who looked at her like an idiot. "Hi, Yunho," she greeted the stunned boy, receiving her things and walking away with her friends.

"Do you want something from the cart, young men?" The lady asked Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Yunho, buy Chocolate Frogs!" Changmin said from the compartment they were in.

"Will you buy something for Weasley that ran away without you?" Jaejoong inquired Yunho very angry.

"...Eh?... no... I mean... no thanks," Yunho told the lady and entered the compartment without knowing exactly what happened

Stupid ungrateful Potter, thought Jaejoong. "No, thank you," he said to the lady and also went to his booth.

"Yunho, where are the frogs?" Changmin said looking sad that his friend was not bringing anything.

"Someone is in love," Hermione said, poking Yunho's leg.

"That’s not enough reason for not bringing my frogs," Changmin was throwing a tantrum.

"What are you talking about? Who would I be in love with?" Said Yunho, trying to fake ignorance.

"Yea, Hermione. That's as likely as Malfoy and Yunho being best friends," Changmin shivered. "Just thinking about it scares me."

"It's true, I first become friends with Malfoy," Yunho laughed along with Changmin.

"Well, I think it's true... besides, who knows? As you said before, we cannot have a normal year... can you imagine being Malfoy's friend?" The three laughed until they almost lost their breath and their stomachs hurt.

Finally they arrived at the castle, where Professor Albus Dumbledore made the due inaugural ceremony of the scholar year. That year would undoubtedly bring many surprises since the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry would host an event as fabulous as it was dangerous.

"I am pleased to introduce to the guests of the School," Dumbledore said enthusiastically. "Please, join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of The Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!" Almost immediately the last-year students of the Beauxbaton School from France entered the place, dancing like very graceful maidens, releasing butterflies for each three steps. They would make a princess look like a vagabond. They were followed by their headmistress Madame Olympe Maxime.

Dumbledore continued. "And finally, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang!" The students of the Bulgarian Durmstrang School came in with Viktor Krum as one of them, quite disciplined men who made their entrance hitting a cane on the floor and making it spin, hurrying the pace to push them selves finishing their entrance with a pirouette in the air. Their high master, Igor Karkarov, followed them behind.

Dumbledore then spoke again. "As you may have guessed, the school has been chosen to host for a legendary event: Triwizard Tournament! This tournament is only for brave and capable wizards, given the dangers of it, but to successfully pass the tests, the winner will not only take the glory but also this vessel of victory, the Triwizard Cup!" With a movement of hand uncovers the Cup of said tournament, a shiny object that would mean the glory for the winner. Everyone in the Great Hall is filled with amazement and they also applaud very loudly. "Now, the Minister for Magic, Bartemius Crouch, will give you the details."

Bartemius entered the Great Hall and stands in front of the Cup. "To be part of thisTournament you must enter your name and be selected by the Goblet of Fire". Dumbledore unveiled a goblet that has a bright blue fire. "All applicants had to be over the wizarding age of majority, or else they would not be allowed to apply to be Champion."

Everyone in the Great Hall got upset, at least a large majority that evidently did not meet this requirement.

"It's not fair"

"Is that a joke?"

"How ridiculous!"

Those were some of the things the students said.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore shouted in his powerful voice, immediately the Great Hall was completely silent. "The rules are clear, if selected there is no going back, think it over very well and good luck to everyone."

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

It was the day of their first Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA) class. The fourth year of the Gryffindor and Slytherin Houses were ready in the classroom. The students were chatting until the moment the professor would come.

"I'm scared, how do you think the teacher is this year? I hope it's not worse than Snape," Changmin, very nervous, told to his friends.

"I think it will be exciting, I've been..."

"...In the library," Changmin and Yunho interrupted to Hermione, who remained silent looking at them nastily.

"Yes... and this year we have very interesting topics, you just have to try a bit..."

"Sure, and then we take your position as the most intellectual," Changmin interrupted Hermione again, laughing a little at what he said. "I think we're more likely to become friends with Malfoy." He laughs even more.

"Hey, what do you have with Malfoy?" Yunho asked Changmin, with a somewhat wicked smile.

"I think someone else is in love," said Hermione, laughing along with Yunho.

"Of course not!... although, if you take away the obnoxiousness from him..." Changmin starts to imagine.

"And we see him from another angle?" Yunho continued what Changmin said, laughing a little.

"Oh ‘girls’, what if instead of hallucinating with him, better say him hello?" Hermione laughed as she pointed to the door where Jaejoong Malfoy was with his friends, Crabbe and Goyle. The ‘Slytherins’ entered the room without paying attention to anyone.

"Hi, Jae!" Changmin and Yunho greeted Jaejoong as he passed by them, both raised and waved their hands to greet him, holding on his laugh as much as they could.

"He-llo?" Jaejoong went to his seat rather confused, while the ‘Gryffindors’ burst into laughter.

Amid so much fun, the teacher finally entered. That year the class would be taught by Alastor Moody, better known as Mad-Eye Moody, since he had a vivid, electric blue magical eye that moved around independently from his normal eye instead of his left eye. Immediately the whole room went silent.

Since he didn’t need an introduction, he wrote directly on the board. And in that way a very peculiar class took place.

At the end of the class, most students went down the stairs, some scared and others shocked, and some other quite angry.

"I can’t believe he chose to teach that, how didhe come up with that?" Hermione wasvery upset about what Moody did.

"Actually, the only thing I enjoyed in class was that I put the spider on Malloy" Changmin said laughing.

"Don’t you worry about Neville at all?" Hermione scolded Changmin Weasley.

"Calm down, he will be fine, the professor will know what to do."

"It's true, otherwise he wouldn’t have asked him to stay," Yunho continued what Changmin was saying.

"I hope you're right..." Hermione was still a bit worried, the class was about Unforgivable Curses, something that was forbidden to do, ergo, it was not right to teach them so explicitly.

"Of course we have to, look at it from this side..." Changmin grabbed Hermione by the shoulder and they moved forward a little. Yunho was going after them when a voice spoke to him.

"Yun... Potter," Malfoy stopped Yunho.

"What do you want now, Malfoy?" Yunho asked back less defensively than usual.

"I would ask the same, Potter." Malfoy leaned on the railing of the stairs.

"What do you mean?" Said Yunho very confused.

Then that greeting was a joke, Malfoy thought."Forget it Potter."Crabbe and Goyle reached Jae and continued on their way, looking at Yunho badly.

And now what's wrong with Malfoy? Yunho didn’t care and hurried to encounter his friends.

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

Some time after, the students were placing their names into the flames of The Goblet of Fire. Finally it was time to meet the champions, for this reason, all the students were reunited at the Great Hall, including those of the invited schools, there was a great expectation since the ones chosen would be the representatives of each school.

"Silence!" Albus silenced the students and the flames of The Goblet of Fire increased their force and its blue and white fire became a rush of red flames, to after recover its normal colored fire from it was spitted a burned paper, Dumbledore grabbed it and read the name. "The champion from Durmstrang is... the young man Viktor Krum!" The Great Hall was filled with applauses and congratulations to Viktor.

The Goblet of Fire became red again and expelled another paper. "The champion of Beauxbatons... Miss Fleur Delacour!" Again, everyone applauded and congratulated Fleur.

The goblet brought out its last announced. "The one who will represent Hogwarts is... the young man Cedric Diggory!" The Great Hall burst into vigorous applause cheering and congratulating Cedric even more than the other champions.

"Well, these are the champions selected for the Tournament-" before Dumbledore could finish speaking the Goblet of Fire began to shine more, and remained a brief moment with the bright red color of the fire. The goblet imitated a small explosion and from it another paper came out, Dumbledore grabbed the paper rather bewildered and read "... Yunho... Potter..." Albus said in a low voice clearly shocked, and then the Great Hall began to fill with bustle. "YUNHO POTTER!" Dumbledore shouted what made Yunho scared and got up from his spot, Hermione urged him to go forward along with the other selected champions.

In the Great Hall it could be heard the murmurs: "He's a cheat." "He's not the age." "What does he try to do?"

Yunho was frightened in a small room where the selected ones were taken, he was looking at the flames in the fireplace when he heard that the professors were approaching clearly angry.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE DID?"

"THIS CANNOT BE!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Dumbledore went straight to Yunho and grabbed him roughly "Yunho, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?!"

"N-no, Sir."

"Did you ask any student to do it?!"

"No, Sir."

"He is lying!"

"Nonsense, the Goblet of Fire is a powerful magical artifact, so, only a wizard of equal power could deceive him..." Dumbledore released Yunho and directed all the professors to his office.

A couple of days later, after it was decided that Yunho would participate in the Triwizard Tournament, the four young students posed for the photo of the newspaper, the riotous woman next to the photographer approached the four.

"What a charismatic group... Hi, I'm Rita Skeeter, reporter for 'The Prophet', but that must be already known." She smiled to them. "Here you are the strangers." She addressed to Fleur then, "What powers are hidden behind those pink cheeks?" She approached Viktor, "What mysteries will be inside those muscular arms?" She went to where Cedric and Yunho stood, "Will the winner be under that hair? Well, we are here to know those mysteries... Who starts?" she expected to someone say something, but everyone was quiet, quite scared in a certain way "...mmm that the youngest begins." She pulled Yunho by the arm and guided him to a place so narrow that it bothered the poor young boy enough.

"Well... that's better, right?" Rita said to a very nervous Yunho

"It's a closet," said Yunho very puzzled.

"Well... you'll feel at home." Rita pushed Yunho towards a chair and she sat in front of him. "Tell me, being twelve years old..."

"I'm fourteen," Yunho corrected.

Rita didn’t pay him attention and continued, "...Don’t you feel intimidated by competing with magicians who, not only are older than you, but also have more power than you could imagine?"

"No, in fact not..."

"If your parents were alive, what would they think? Would they be proud? If you had a partner, what would they say? Would you like to thank them for something? Or is it that the ghosts of your past are what drive you to have these suicidal desires or your urge to attract attention?"

"What?... I don’t... listen... MY EYES DON’T MOISTEN WITH THE GHOSTS OF MY PAST!"

"Potter, is there someone special for you right now? Surely at twelve you already think of someone."

"Fourteen! And of course not!"

"Really? Rumors tell that you get together a lot with a Weasley... Which one could be?"

"Hey! Changmin and I are just friends! and I'm leaving"

"Good luck, Potter!" Rita smiled and let Yunho go.

Yunho went very upset towards the Gryffindor Common Room, when he arrived, he saw that Changmin was already there.

"Ah, Changmin, it's good that you're here," Yunho said very happy.

"Do you want something?" Changmin looked coldly at Yunho.

"Hey! Is something happening?"

"I'm not the one who keeps things from his friends." Changmin left the Common Room.

"W-wait, Changmin!" Yunho went after him but on the way, he bumped into someone.

"Sorry..." Yunho stopped for a moment and just saw who he crashed with.

"Potter! Didn’t you finish bothering me?"A very annoyed Malfoy told him.

"Eh?... this... bother you? I have done nothing to you!" Yunho wanted to continue chasing Changmin, but he had no idea where he left.

"Potter, instead of standing there like an idiot, take this!" Malfoy extended him a letter.

"Eh? What is this?" Yunho, very surprised, grabbed the letter.

"Obviously it's a letter... Don’t dare to think it's from me!" Jaejoong looked away.

"Oh thanks, I forgot I had to go up to the owlery," Yunho looked at Jaejoong. "Hey... Is something wrong?"

"Why are you suddenly interested?" Jaejoong looked at Yunho back.

"This... Jae..." Yunho was approaching Malfoy

"Jaejoong, what are you doing with this cheater? It will ruin our image." Crabbe and Goyle grabbed Jaejoong and took him away.

"Hey, be careful where you’re touching, and it's not your business what I do with Potter!"

"Oops, we’re sorry, Jaejoong, but right now..." The Slytherin trio moved away from Yunho.

The Gryffindor was static, watching the way where they took Jaejoong

"Hey, Yunho, are you okay?" A sweet voice brought Yunho out of his trance.

"Hey... what?" Yunho looked at his side and met a sweet girl. "Aaahhh... Cho!... What do... you do..." The student turned the color of his house, deep red.

Cho just smiled. "Are you okay, Yunho? You seemed petrified."

"Eh... This- I'm fine." He let out a nervous giggle and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm glad, I'll see you later." Cho moved away from Yunho.

Argh... What's wrong with me? I think I need Hermione right now, Yunho thought as he held his head and went to the library. For Yunho's luck, Hermione was there.

"Hermione, you don’t know how much I'm happy to see you," Yunho said very relieved and sat next to Hermione

"This... Yunho," Hermione directed an uncomfortable look past Yunho.

"Here is the bad friend," said a clearly annoyed voice.

"Changmin?" Yunho turned around and stood in front of his very angry friend. "If you let me explain..."

"There's nothing to explain, now get out of the library!" said the Weasley, crossing his arms.

"You can’t do that!" Yunho looked at him stunned.

"Of course I can. Hermione, support me!" Changmin sought support from his friend.

"Aish, I'm leaving!" Granger picked her things and left the library.

"See what you did? You made Hermione angry!" Changmin got even more upset.

"I did that? Who is the one who doesn’t want to listen to me?"

"Forget it, Potter." Changmin went after Hermione running without giving Yunho the chance to grab him or even follow him.

Potter...? Wow he’s really upset Yunho thought and saddened went to the exit of the library, but a strange sound distracted him.

"Hahahaha, I'm sure everyone will want this, Jae," Crabbe said adulating Malfoy.

"Yes, it looks really amazing!" Said Goyle applauding.

"Of course, everything I do is amazing, even if it's not finished, a few more touches and with this he will see, that Pott..." Jaejoong looked up and realized that Yunho was watching them closely "...Potter! I should have imagined that that loud voice was yours." Jaejoong said that while quickly hiding what he was holding in his hand. "And what are you doing here? Are you following me perhaps?"

"Following you? Ha! I would rather have private lessons with Snape, and here the noisy ones are you!" Yunho left the place very angry, sad and lonely.

"Hey, come back here Potter!" Malfoy's henchmen said.

"Relax, let him go."

"Hey? Why does he allow it?"

"How come why. You’ll finish this now! What are you waiting for?!"

"Immediately, Jae." The Slytherins quickly come out maliciously from the library.

A few days later, Yunho was walking by the Black Lake. Everyone had turned his back on him except one of his friends, Neville Longbottom, who was playing with the pebbles near the Lake.

"The plants are a whole world of knowledge, if you want I can lend you my book, maybe there is something that serves you," said Neville enthusiastically.

"I'll think about it, my friend." Yunho was still depressed because he hadn’t talked to Changmin or Hermione in days.

"I'm sorry if I’m boring you, Yunho, but nobody else wants to hear about my plants... hey look, Hermione is coming here." Neville pointed to Hermione and returned to play with the pebbles.

"Hermione!..." Yunho's enthusiasm went away when he saw that Changmin came with her but stood at a good distance from him.

"Yunho, I have something to tell you." Hermione approached Yunho. "Changmin says that, Seamus told him that Parvati told him that Hagrid is looking for you."

"Oh yeah? So tell him... what did you say?" Said Yunho very confused.

"That Changmin says that, Seamus told him... don’t make me repeat it. Hagrid is looking for you." Hermione looked sad and annoyed at Yunho and left with Changmin.

Yunho was left standing even sadder. "They disappoint me, why don’t they want to listen to me?"

"Don’t worry, Yunho, it will pass. Do you want me to accompany you?" Neville said comforting Yunho.

"It’s okay, my friend, I'll go alone. I'll see you later." Yunho went to the Common Room to get ready and go with Hagrid.

The next day, Yunho looked for Cedric to tell him what he saw with Hagrid. Apparently the first task would be with dragons. Yunho went through the corridors and saw that a large part of the people of the school, to say the least, was wearing magical buttons with an animation supporting Cedric, followed by another animation of 'Potter Stinks'. Yunho tried not to pay attention to the jokes and comments that everyone made when he passed, finally found Cedric in the lawns and warned him that the first task will be with dragons. Yunho wanted to go to his Common Room but it was evident that things wouldn’t be so simple.

"Potter, don’t you appreciate what one does for you?" Jaejoong stepped down from a tree and stood in front of Yunho.

"I should have guessed that you would find a way to be even more annoying," Yunho looked coldly at Jaejoong.

"Don’t you like it, Potter? But I did them especially for you," Jaejoong said sarcastically to Yunho.

"Sure, Malfoy! Maybe I should do the same for you? I know already, a button that says: 'Malfoy is pathetic'!"

"Damn insolent!" Jaejoong confronted Yunho, but for some reason he felt both hands hot.

"Potter, Malfoy, stop right now!" Professor McGonagall got in the middle of both of them and made Malfoy go with Professor Snape and Yunho with Professor Moody away. It seemed that there were a lot of students gathered around them, it was clear that it wouldn’t end well, but for some reason those who were gathered didn’t murmur about Yunho, this time they were muttering about Malfoy.

"Did you see what he did?"

"What kind of magic did he try to do?"

"Good thing the teachers intervened."

After that, Yunho no longer had such encounters with Jaejoong, in fact he didn’t see him again not even from afar. This seemed very strange to Yunho, although his concern was reduced when he ruled out the possibility that he had been expelled, there was no reason for that, on the other hand, he had already got rid of him, but why did he feel so empty?

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

Time after, Yunho was worried and sad in the tent of the Triwizard Tournament. Some minutes were left for the first task, and he had a strategy that, the day of the fight with Malfoy, Moody had taught him, and at least he was talking to Hermione by then, but he still felt empty, thinking about the blond left him confused. Would it be that he missed his enemy or did he miss something else? They had a few more moments to do what they wanted, so Yunho went out to take a breath.

Silly Malfoy, why don’t you get out of my head? That fight was your fault. Surely, your plan is bothering me even in my thoughts... "Argh, so annoying!" Yunho shouted into the air very irritated.

"Hey Potter!" A voice was heard from a corner. Yunho, very surprised, walked towards the voice, curiously sounding familiar. He arrived at a corner quite apart from the people and where much light didn’t reach.

"Hello?..." When he didn’t find an answer, Yunho said, "Brilliant, now you want to drive me crazy, damn Malfoy."

"Over here, Potter! I didn’t think you were so blind."

Yunho turned and distinguished a silhouette. "Eh? Malfoy, is that you?"

"I thought I would be the last person you’d want to see." The silhouette came out from its ‘hiding place’, it was indeed Malfoy. "I would even say that you were happy not seeing me."

"Malfoy!" Yunho hugged him almost automatically... "Wait a minute" he realized he was really embracing someone. "Aaahhh! You're really Malfoy." Yunho abruptly moved away from him, very frightened.

Jaejoong laughed slightly. "I missed you too, Potter." He realized what he just said. "I mean, I missed seeing your dumb face." No, it was still wrong, "I mean..."

"I get you, calm down." In fact not, Yunho didn’t understand.

"Can I tell you something?" Both said simultaneously.

"You first," Yunho told Jaejoong

"Well…"

"Has anyone seen Potter?!" Albus was quite angry.

Jaejoong and Yunho quickly left the place where they were, and an almost blinding flash stunned them both.

"I knew you had someone in mind, Potter. I didn’t imagine it was Malfoy though. This will go on the front page. "Rita had taken a picture and was more than happy with the results. "Albus, Potter is here! I finished my work." The very happy woman went towards the public who waited anxiously for the Tournament to begin.

"Potter, where did you get in?" Albus grabbed Yunho and didn’t let him respond. "Well, it doesn’t matter... mister Malfoy, what are you doing here?"

"This... nothing." He looked at Yunho, "good luck, Potter," and he went away.

Albus took Yunho inside the tent to explain the task and make the draw of the dragons.

Yunho was the last one to do the task, and for some reason he felt more motivated than a few minutes ago, the adrenaline would have seized him perhaps, but it was as if he had felt the need to be dazzling in the task. He finished the test, victorious.

A couple of hours later, he celebrated with his housemates in the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Long live Yunho!" "We never doubted you!" "Yunho, Yunho, Yunho!"

Yunho felt happy and proud, the object that they had to take from the dragon was a Golden Egg, which was necessary to pass to the next task. Although his house already supported him, he still felt that something was missing. That instant Changmin Weasley entered the Common Room and headed towards Yunho.

"I'm sorry, Yunho. I already knew that it wasn’t you who put your name in the Goblet of Fire." Changmin looked at Yunho embarrassed.

"Well... you took your time." Yunho was still a little annoyed

"I wasn’t the only one, the others also believed it." Changmin tried to excuse himself.

"Wow, I hadn’t realized it, thanks for the info." Yunho used a clearly sarcastic tone. But finally he had reconciled with his friend, how long would that last?

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

A few days later Yunho couldn’t put aside the feeling that something was missing, besides that the Yule Ball for Christmas celebrations was approaching and, even more importantly, he hadn’t deciphered the clue inside of the Golden Egg, indeed, he had no idea how to do it, since opening the Egg only made come deafening screams. Because of so many worries Yunho was with his head perfectly stamped on the table of his House in the Great Hall.

"Yunho, calm down for a moment, okay?" Hermione comforted the worried raven-haired boy.

"How do you expect me to calm down? The only thing missing is Snape coming and telling me that I failed his subject."

"Look, there comes Changmin, he sure brings good news." Hermione made Yunho look up.

"I left you alone for a few days. And this is what you do?" Changmin, clearly annoyed, threw the newspaper of the day over the table.

"Yunho Potter, a 12-year-old boy, clearly tries to impress his partner Jaejoong Malfoy. Surely it wasn’t enough to be a tormented and mysterious boy. Will this suicidal desire be enough for someone like Malfoy?" This marked the news on the front page of the newspaper 'The Prophet', of course with an animated photo of Yunho and Jaejoong holding hands when leaving his hiding place on the day of the first task.

"THAT MALFOY AND I WHAT?!" Yunho was startled holding the newspaper, at that moment Jaejoong entered with his entourage to the Great Hall and all eyes were directed towards him, and then to Yunho, as if a muggle game of ping pong it would be and the murmurs began.

"And they said they were enemies." "What is Potter playing now?" "I wanted him to go out with me."

"Now, what do they are all looking at?" Jaejoong got angry, but immediately Crabbe passed him the newspaper, and then he found out everything. "POTTER... AND ME?!" Then both of them exchanged glances.

"MERLIN’S PUNISHMENT!" both said, Jaejoong left the place and Yunho got under the table.

A few days after the commotion, Yunho was in his Common Room, and that's where he said he would die using his invisibility cloak, since it had been a very bad idea to keep going to class.

Hours later, the girls brought a clearly traumatized Changmin.

"What happened?" Yunho said, worried.

"He tried to invite Fleur Delacour to the Ball," Ginny told Yunho.

"And what happened?" Yunho said packing away his cloak and going to see Changmin.

"I was watching her, I like the way she walks. I approached her and I asked her," Changmin told hallucinating.

"And what did she say to you?" Yunho was very surprised.

"No, of course," said Hermione.

"No..." Changmin said very sad.

"Did she say yes?!" Hermione said very scared.

"Don’t be silly, she ran away." Changmin was depressed.

"When you yell at a girl, it's a bit disturbing, don’t you think?" Ginny said.

"Hahaha, good thing I'm not you," Yunho said mockingly.

"I wouldn’t like to be Mr. Potter-Malfoy either!" Changmin got well very soon.

"Aaahhh!" Yunho went back to where he was before and put on the invisibility cloak again.

"Changmin! Yunho, you know that all those things are stupid." Hermione, scolded Changmin and went to console Yunho.

"I'm not here, I’m dead!" Little girl like tantrums never fail.

"Yunho, look on the bright side, at least you already have a partner for the ball, I don’t think it's that bad." The best consolation, courtesy of Ginny.

"Aaahhhh! Merlin's punishment!" Yunho hid behind the chair, I suppose, he was invisible after all.

"That's true, look. Remember what we talked about? Probably, if you take away the obnoxiousness, he's even... nice." Hermione tried to improve Ginny's comforting words.

"Do you think?" Yunho stuck his head out of his cloak, like a turtle. "You're joking, right?"

"It's 100% serious. In fact, judging by the photo, one would believe that you became friends." Ginny, always helping others.

"Ginny! Go help your brother... Please?" Hermione wanted to kill her. "The thing is, Yunho... Yunho?"

Yunho had gone into a trance, remembering the very few moments when Jaejoong was not at all obnoxious, on the contrary, he was even nice

FLASHBACK FIRST YEAR OF SCHOOL

"Potter, great choice you made in joining yourself with those two, if you had accepted my friendship we would not be in this forest."

"Are you scared, Malfoy?"

"Me scared? Ha! I could leave you alone if I wanted to."

"Does it mean you don’t want to?"

"Do you want me to do it?"

FLASHBACK SECOND YEAR OF SCHOOL

"Do you think there is someone more annoying than Dumbledore?"

"Yunho Potter?" Yunho said under the polyjuice potion effects that gave him the appearance of Goyle

"Mmm... Potter, he just didn’t choose well, in fact if he retracts from a year ago..."

"What do you say?" ‘Crabbe’ said that, it was Changmin in reality at that moment.

"Forget it... Not even Potter is so disgusting." Jaejoong found a small box by the table "Is this yours?" Since both gave him a negative, Jaejoong declared it his box and prepared to open it.

FLASHBACK THIRD YEAR OF SCHOOL

"Potter... Dementor, dementor, dementor!" Jaejoong said 'scared', pointing behind Yunho. "Hahahaha, it's not true, Potter. If you fainted again, I would probably have to take you to the infirmary."

FLASHBACK CURRENT YEAR

"I thought I would be the last person you’d want to see." The silhouette came out from its ‘hiding place’, it was indeed Malfoy. "I would even say that you were happy not seeing me.”

"Malfoy!" Yunho hugged him almost automatically... "Wait a minute" he realized he was really embracing someone. "Aaahhh! You're really Malfoy." Yunho abruptly moved away from him, very frightened.

Jaejoong laughed slightly. "I missed you too, Potter." He realized what he just said. "I mean, I missed seeing your dumb face." No, it was still wrong, "I mean…”

"I get you, calm down." In fact not, Yunho didn’t understand.

"Can I tell you something?" Both said simultaneously.

"You first," Yunho told Jaejoong

"Well…"

END FLASHBACKS

"Yunho? Yunho?! Yunho, come back! I lost him! Come back... Yunhooooo!" Changmin's distant voice could be heard.

"Aguamenti." Hermione took out her wand pointing at Yunho's face, which woke up from his trance very frightened.

"Aaargggh... hey, what happened, why am I wet?"

"As you ‘left’ for a moment… are you okay?" Ginny said putting a hand on Yunho's head.

"Why were you mumbling Malfoy's name that much?" Hermione asked him.

"... Malfoy?" Yunho came back to his senses completely. "I must go do something." He stood up abruptly and left the Common Room.

Yunho ran aimlessly but with the goal clearer than water. Speaking of water, the confused raven-haired had run to the Black Lake, where there was a lonely silhouette sitting in the shade of a tree. Potter was close enough to see if he was the one he was looking for, a smile was drawn involuntarily on his face and he got closer.

"Hi, Jae." Yunho sat next to the blonde.

"Potter? What the hell are you doing here?! Go away! "Jaejoong wanted to leave but Yunho stopped him.

"Wait, do you have any idea how much I ran to find you? At least listen to me, okay?"

"Are you crazy? I won’t let them take another picture of me inventing things about me, and the worst thing is that it wasn’t even my good angle." The blonde put his hands on his face worriedly.

"Relax, okay? They can’t enter to the School. Talking about the photo, that day you wanted to tell me something..."

"Me... telling something ... to you?"

"Don’t play the madman. I remember it like if it was yesterday." Yunho crossed his arms.

"I don’t know what you're talking about." Jaejoong looked at the water adducing amnesia.

"Jae, if you tell me, I'll tell you something too." Yunho makes a bribing face.

"Tell me what, what is it about?" Jaejoong grabbed the bit the trap.

"Ah, tell me yours first and I tell you."

"Forget it, Potter, there's no deal." The blond crossed his arms and looked away.

"Jaejoooooong," Yunho threw a tantrum pouting.

"Potter, are you twelve for real? Go bother someone else!"

"I know you're as curious as I am. Come on, say yes," Yunho started to poke on Jaejoong's side.

"Potter, stop touching me! I'm serious... Yunho is enough... Okay I'll tell you! But stop touching me." The Slytherin was mentally preparing. "Look, I... I wanted to apologize for being so... immature, the buttons thing was too much." Jaejoong blushed and looked at the floor.

"This... hahaha. Is that a joke?"

After a long time watching him and maybe even cursing him "... Forget it Potter, that's why I didn’t want to tell you anything," Jaejoong got up and left very annoyed.

"Was he serious? Wait Jae! I was just joking. Come back here!" Yunho stood up and ran behind.

"I’m warning you. You don’t want to see me angry, Potter."

"Wait, I was joking."

"Get away from me Potter, it's better that way." Jaejoong moved away from Yunho leaving him very sad.

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

Finally the long-awaited Yule Ball arrived, Yunho couldn’t get out of his head what had happened a few days ago, why the hell he had to be so insensitive? He had tried to talk to Malfoy since then, but he didn’t even look at him, so Yunho had devised such a master plan that even Hermione wouldn’t have thought about it: grabbing Jaejoong and dragging him to a place where he could do no more than listen to him. Applause!

"I wonder where could be..." Yunho said quietly watching the stairs moments before the Ball began.

"Hermione? Now you care about her? Why didn’t you invite her then?"Changmin was still upset about Malfoy.

"Now it's my fault? I had other things in mind, you know? Why didn’t you do it?"

"Right, I forgot you were Mr. Yunho Malfoy." Changmin threw a little-girl’s kind of tantrum.

"Do you want to stop with that now? Goodness! Even a firstyear’s would be more mature than you."

"I just want you to know, that Hermione must be depressed and it's your fault."

The murmurs had already begun.

"Look who Malfoy is with." "I thought he would come with Potter." "They look good together."

Jaejoong Malfoy had finally arrived, but not in the way Yunho would want.

"Diggory and Malfoy? Tell me this is a joke, Changmin, pinch me, hit me, kill me!" Yunho followed with his eyes, shocked, to those who descended the stairs as celebrities, in fact they only lacked the stars coming out of them.

"No, Yunho. This is real, he has already taken your boyfriend down." Changmin laughed because in a way he was happy because he would get his friend back.

"He's not my boyfriend! Now you'll be happy, right?" Yunho for some reason was upset.

"Actually no, didn’t you say you got me a date?" Changmin was actually happier than a castanet.

"Sorry for the delay, guys" The lovely Cho Chang and her friend Marietta had finally arrived, as lovely as they could be.

"No problem, although you missed the entrance of the stars of the night." Changmin pointed to Cedric and Jaejoong, all happy and smiling on the other side of the place.

"Aaawww! How cute they look together, don’t you think, Yunho?" Cho looked at his date who at this point if he was an anime character would have a black cloud over his head.

By the way, let’s see a little flashback of how it is that Weasley and Potter got a date.

FLASHBACK

Yunho was thinking about how to talk to Malfoy without him leaving him in his dust. At the same time, he was climbing like a zombie the stairs of the West Tower of Hogwarts, a place where the school's owlery was located. Then he bumped with these adorable ladies.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm distracted," Yunho said as if they hadn’t noticed.

"Don’t worry, Yunho." Cho just smiled

"We would also be like that if we were on the front page of 'The Prophet.'" Marietta was not exactly someone who knows what she shouldn’t say.

"Marietta! Don’t listen to her, Yunho, that's a lie... Right?" Cho looked at Yunho a little worried and a little jealous.

"Yes, it's a lie. Obviously I'm older than 12 years old." Yunho laughed as he wasn’t really paying attention. They went along with it believing it was a joke.

"Does that mean you don’t have a date yet?" The clever Ravenclaw was very persuasive

"Actually, do you have dates?" Yunho fell on the trap.

END FLASHBACK

And that's the brave story of how Yunho got a date for the ball, and also that for that favor, Changmin wasn’t all that upset.

"Aaawww! Look how good Viktor and Hermione look." Marietta was excited seeing the other couple coming down; they didn’t give anyone a chance. And now the one who lacked the black cloud was Changmin.

"Potter, Diggory, Delacour, Krum come here with your dates!" Minerva called the champions. She arranged the young wizards and witches in a row and opened the Great Hall doors and the couples entered elegantly to settle for the first piece of dance. As McGonagall had previously taught them, the couple’s position was the typical, one hand grabbing your date's hand and the other at her waist, this made Yunho nervous, but more than nervous about it, he was worried about knowing who would play the role of 'Girl' in the couple of Cedric and Jaejoong.

After a perfectly choreographed dance it had finally become a dance for young people, with a moving song and everyone excited. Yunho was with Cho at the drinks table, poor Potter wanted to understand why it bothered him so much that Malfoy was with someone else, why was it that he let Cedric touch him, why was that after each piece of dance he felt in need to do something so that Jae noticed him, why he didn’t stop looking at him, why did Yunho have so many doubts in his head?

"Yunho, would you excuse me for a moment?" Cho wanted to go regain some patience with Marietta, it was a big mistake to come with these Gryffindors.

"Mmmm... yes... of course." Yunho was distracted, drinking his punch, cursing Cedric. It's enough. I'll go talk to him now, Yunho was decided and went in the direction of Jaejoong, taking advantage of that Cedric went to who knows where.

"Hello, Mal-foy." Yunho approached him like a cat and stood next to him, against the wall, as if pretending everything was normal.

"Potter, do you need something?" Jaejoong didn’t pay him the slightest attention.

"No, nothing... it seems that you are having a good time with Diggory." Yunho crossed his arms looking at the floor, like he didn’t care.

"Yeah, he's pretty caring, contrary to someone I know." Jaejoong put his hands in his pockets.

"Well... I'm fine with Cho, too, so you'll know." Yunho stood in front of Jaejoong. "I'm glad she's one of the ones who don’t believe in that newspaper lie, like if I really wanted to be with you."

"Well, I'm glad she doesn’t believe it, it would ruin my prestige. Talking about it, Cedric doesn’t believe it either. He knows perfectly well that you wish to be that lucky, Potter." Jaejoong didn’t flinch at Yunho's offense.

"Well, great. Have fun with Diggory!"

"Jae, I'm sorry for making you wait. Let’s go?" Cedric said as chivalrous as ever.

"Yes, let’s go." The blonde went after Cedric but turned to speak softly to the raven-haired, "I thought you were a worthy Gryffindor." Without saying more, he moved away from Yunho, leaving him with a sense of existential emptiness.

Yunho walked automatically towards the exit of the Great Hall, looking at the void, with the words 'Worthy Gryffindor' echoing in his head.

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

Days after that, Cho and Marietta got very upset with Yunho and Changmin, obviously they would, what kind of inconsiderate people left their dates forgotten at the ball, although this didn’t affect anyone. Changmin was uncomfortable every time Hermione approached him, and Yunho was practically a zombie.

A few days before the second task, Cedric returned the favor to Yunho, telling him how he could decipher the key of the Egg, although it wasn’t something that anyone wanted or thought on doing, at least one of his problems was already solved. The champion had to go to the prefect’s bathroom on the fifth floor and, as he said, it was a good place to take a bath. Of course, he wasn’t going to tell him everything, it would be cheating. So, Yunho still crestfallen went there and got prepared following the instructions of Cedric.

While the water was being filled, Yunho remembered what he had talked with Hermione a couple of days ago.

FLASHBACK

The friends were admiring the view on the Covered Bridge, which overlooks the School forest.

"Yunho, you know I'm trying to help you, you want to tell me what's wrong with you?" Hermione put a hand on her friend's back.

"What makes a Gryffindor 'worthy'?" Yunho spoke looking into the void.

"What kind of question is that? I mean, haven’t you learned anything these years?"Hermione laughed a little. "Obviously it's the courage. What's the point of that doubt?"

"Do you think I'm brave?" Yunho looked at Hermione.

"Of course, in fact, I would dare to say that you are the bravest person I know, unlike Changmin." Hermione sighed. "You see he’s not even able to admit what he feels."

END FLASHBACK

Strange sounds coming from the stalls interrupted Yunho's memories. Being a bathroom only for prefects, it was evident that he shouldn’t be there, so he went to check if there was anyone. Opening cubicle by cubicle, there was only one left to open, with the quick movement of a spy, he opened the cubicle door.

"Malfoy?"

"Potter?... Aaahhh! What the hell are you doing half ?!" Jaejoong covered his eyes immediately, though not for logical reasons.

"What?" Yes, Yunho had forgotten that he was about to take a bath. He immediately covered himself with a towel. "This, I... W-what are you doing here?"

"Did you already cover yourself?" He uncovered his eyes before he answered, and no one would blame him. "Goodness, Potter. What a fright!" He put one hand on his chest and looked away.

"I scared you? What are you doing hiding there?"

"Ummmh... the same... as you?"

"You were going to have... a bath?" Yunho looked at Jaejoong incredulously.

"Yes... of course, in fact I was about to leave and then I heard noises and..." Jaejoong began to stutter things without any sense in a low voice looking at the floor.

"This... Jaejoong…" The raven-haired interrupted the rambling of the blonde, although he still didn’t look at him. "I've been thinking these days, and I've noticed something." Yunho approached Jaejoong who flinched. "A while ago... I couldn’t stand you, literally, you came and I was sure I would have a hard time." Great start, Yunho.

"How nice, Potter..." Jaejoong said sarcastically and crossed his arms looking to one side.

"Wait, I didn’t finish. But it wasn’t until that time that I didn’t even see you at the school, where I felt a hole in my life, as if something valuable had been taken away from me."

"Potter..."

"Let me finish. I didn’t understand what was happening to me about you, until I saw you at the ball with Cedric. I was invaded by a feeling that never, in my life, I thought I would come to feel, that is, I would have put into practice what Moody taught us in classes." Yunho apparently wanted to commit a homicide, and even made a wicked face.

"You are scaring me."

"The thing is, a few days ago I realized that I need you close to me, I mean, the simple fact of seeing you makes me feel alive, as if you were a Felix Felicis potion. What I want to say is that you are something very important in my life and I want you to continue being it." Yunho held Jaejoong's hands.

"Yunho..." Jaejoong squeezed Yunho's hands.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" Myrtle, the ghost of the school that lives in the bathrooms, came out of the toilet screaming like a soul in pain. "Why is the Molentree in the pipeline, Jae?"

"Molentree? What is that?" Yunho looked confused at Jae.

"This…"

"Upsie… hello, Yunho, what brings you here?" Myrtle tried to feign ignorance by talking to Yunho.

"What is 'Molentree', Myrtle?"

"Jae understands me." Myrtle laughed. "Hahaha, What were you going to do Yunho, why are you half ?"

"Don’t look at me!" Yunho covered himself as best he could with his towel, this made the blond and the ghost laugh.

"It's almost as much fun as the time in which that guy, to impress Jae, threw himself into the Black Lake. Sometimes only a portion of that plant doesn’t work for Jae and doesn’t completely counteract the effects of..." Myrtle went silent because she said too much. "Oh, I must go." The ghost escaped through the floor.

"Counter effects, what is she talking about?"

"Nothing, she's crazy you know," Jaejoong put a hand to the back of his neck. "We should go."

Yunho is familiarized with the name of that plant, a Flashback comes to his mind from when he spent time with Neville.

FLASHBACK

"Did you know that there are even plants that can protect you from some spells? There are even plants that heal you. But the most fascinating are those that use some magical creatures," Neville was very excited telling him what he read.

"I would love it if there was one so that the dragon doesn’t kill me," Yunho laughed.

"Hahaha, did you know that the Veelas when they get angry can throw fire from their hands and become a harpy? There is a plant that serves to counteract those changes, although it is not usually very effective for when they dance, or even if their beauty is so much, it may even be useless. You have to make an infusion, although it is still not guaranteed to work, in special if the Veela already decided to bewitch you. It looks like it's a graft, it's called Molentree.”

"Oops, mental note: never make a Veela mad.”

"If you ever know someone very beautiful it would be good to think twice before even approaching." Both friends laughed.

END FLASHBACK

"Are you a Veela?!" A disturbing silence surrounded both students, the blonde didn’t say anything, but for the raven-haired that silence was everything. "I thought... really..."

"Yunho, I never wanted to..."

"IT'S A LIE!" The deafening silence only was interrupted by the sound of steps going away, and the drop of something else than just a body to the floor.

🟃🟇🟇🟍🞆🟍🟇🟇🟃

The day of the next task had arrived, to top it all neither Hermione nor Changmin came to support Yunho, in fact now he only got help from Neville, the task would be underwater as he knew after deciphering the clue inside the Golden Egg, so his friend got him plants that would help him.

"Are you okay, Yunho? I notice you distracted." Neville tried to comfort his friend

"I'm fine, don’t worry. How many possibilities are there for me to die down there?" Yunho looked at the Lake unhappily.

"Everything will be fine, use what I gave you and you will win."

The canyon marking the start of the task had already sounded, the four champions got into the water. It was quite blurry in there, but the song of the egg could be heard:

Come seek us where our voices sound,

We cannot sing above the ground,

And while you're searching ponder this;

We've taken what you'll sorely miss,

An hour long you'll have to look,

And to recover what we took,

But past an hour, the prospect's black.

Too late, it's gone, it won't come back

Yunho wanted to do this as quickly as possible, but that damn chant, which was guiding him, was distracting him. What I’ll sorely miss, was all the time in Yunho's mind and every time he thought about it he wanted to die. After a few stormy minutes he finally managed to reach the target, where he found tied to: Gabrielle Delacour, Hermione Granger, Changmin Weasley and Jaejoong Malfoy. Interestingly, the first one he approached was Jaejoong, seeing his unconscious face saddened him more, and then he proceeded to see Changmin and Hermione. Yunho tried to free the three but the creatures of the Lake stopped him and threaten him by telling him that he should only take one out. Yunho didn’t want to leave anyone, he had already freed Changmin, luckily the next one to arrive was Viktor Krum, who took Hermione, and the next was Fleur who took her little sister. Yunho stood under the water, assuming that Jaejoong should be rescued by Cedric, but there were no signs of him. Time was running out and if Yunho didn’t leave with Changmin, he could die. He took his chance when the creatures left for a moment and freed Jaejoong with a spell. The champion swam as fast as he could to the surface of the water pulling both bodies, but suddenly the tritons and gryndilows grabbed his legs and pulled him back to the bottom, Yunho 'threw' his friends to the surface while he sank in the depths of the water.

Changmin and Jaejoong managed to get out of the water swimming towards the platform along with the others. Apparently Cedric was attacked too much and had to be saved before, so he was disqualified. Everyone waited to see Yunho Potter come out, but nothing happened, not a movement in the water.

The silence was worrisome; he should have come out already. Come on Potter, you can’t die now, you can’t leave me like this, Jaejoong thought seeing the Lake in despair, not finding an answer to his prayers, in a combination of many emotions "COME OUT OF THERE DAMN IT!" Jaejoong screamed into the air and almost immediately Yunho flew out of the lake, landing on the platform. Immediately everyone helped him forgetting the strange coincidence from a second ago.

After announcing the punctuations, all the people went to celebrate with their champions. Jaejoong waited for Yunho who was talking to Changmin and Hermione, they went to rest leaving their friend alone.

"Hey, Yunho." Jaejoong approached him.

"Yes?" Yunho didn’t even look at the blonde.

"I want you to know one thing." The black-haired boy didn’t look or answer him, but he still continued. "That day at the prefects' bathroom, I was planning to stop eating that plant." The other, still didn’t pay attention. "And I had, or I believed I had, a reason to do it, that reason was you. I mean, I wanted to see if you could get close to me." Finally Yunho showed signs of being listening. "That's why I threw it away, and then I thought it better, but I had already thrown it away, so it was better that I stayed there. But you came, so I did my best not to look at you in the eyes. I shouldn’t have affected you, and that's why I hadn’t done it." Yunho looked at him seriously. "In short, if you still think it's impossible for you to have feelings for me, you can go." They both stared at the floor for a few seconds. Jaejoong saw Yunho's feet moving away from his sight, he had already resigned himself. When he was about to get depressed, he felt that someone was holding him by the back.

"You're a bloody manipulator and you're going to regret it," Yunho Potter said this, carrying Jaejoong Malfoy like a sack of potatoes.

"What are you doing? Put me down, Potter," Malfoy got serious.

"You tell me something like that and you want me to put you down? It's a joke right?"

"Potter, put me down. This is another form of abuse."

"Stop complaining or I’m going to carry you like this for all the school."

The happy couple threatened each other all their way, and their relationship was like that, it would be weird otherwise. Whatever the future held, they would do it together from then on, without secrets, or wizardry... well, maybe a little bit wouldn’t hurt at all.

 

 

end.