one

Kim Doyoung is a loser

 ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Location: Doyoung's room
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Date: September 18 20XX
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
POV: Doyoung
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Chapter: 1
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙

 

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget."

"uhm.....oh no ten I forgot omg"

He scoffed and closed the book "Duh!! .I think its pretty obvious??? Arundhati Roy?? The cost of living????"

He stood up and hit the book in my head lightly "Hmp. You act like you know it too. How can I forgot that...Ten....help...I think I'm dumb."

He rolled his eyes and starts playing with his phone "Maybe because you're too busy thinking ???" I pouted and stood up to pick the poor book. That sassy guy who just hit me with a book is Ten not his real name but....well...you wouldn't want to know his real name. We've been friends since....I don't know...renaissance period? he's a part of the Dance club and is quite popular. Don't know why, Probably because he's a part of the dance club. And uhh....what else....He's from Thailand by the way!

"Doyoung you . At least be grateful I'm sharing my love life to you and listen" As you can see, he's kinda harsh but I think that's normal for him..? Anddddd yep I'm Doyoung. Who else?

I smiled and closed the book I was reading "Oh I'm sorry. I coudn't hear your story about Johnny winking at you again for a hundred and seventy ninth time"

He rolled his eyes. "Duh, correction, its '69th' " he giggled.

before i could reply, my mom knocked on the door "Babies, the breakfast is ready!!! I'm going to work now with that giant"

Ten looked at me with a judging look "Is it just me or Baekhyun's voice is so loud today?" I sighed.

"Me too Ten. Me too"

. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Location: New Culture Technology University
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Date: September 18 20XX
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
POV: Doyoung
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Chapter: 1
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙

"c'mon you never watched me dance!! plus I have to prove you that the 'Johnny-winked-at-me-again' scenario is true!!"

We are currently walking to the announcement board. "I don't know Ten...Mrs. Kang gave us an assignment due tomorrow" He wants me to go and watch his daily dance practice with the dance club. I never watched because he always send me videos of him creating a new choreo for my opinion. I got tired.

He pulled my arm and glared at me "Are you seriously picking that assignment which you can do in an hour instead of your lovely and talented best friend????? huh???? Kim Dongyoung??" you see, Ten has an attitude and sometimes, I just couldn't say no or else he would avoid me for a month. I don't want that.

I sighed and removed my arm from his grip "Okay. Okay. Let me just put this up" I showed him the bond papers that I printed last night. I was gonna put it up in the Announcement Board.

He snatched the copy and scanned it "what? tutor? why do you wanna tutor someone? aren't you rich?"

"MY parents. Not me. And it will be a benefit for my college form" I started to put it in the board nicely.

I was about to finish putting the paper but Ten started panicking and talking fast " there's Johnny oh my gosh oh my gosh what should I do???? should I hide?? Should I say hi??? D-do I look good??? fucc I didn't put on a mask last night!!!" He's fanning himself with his hand while looking at the guys from the end of the hallway walking to our way

I get a hold of his hand and faced him "Stop panicking and act normal. From all the stories that you told me, I could tell that 'That Johnny' likes you as you do." he inhaled and nodded. And before we knew it, The three guys are already a meter from us.

The guy who I believe is Johnny waved at Ten "Yo, Ten!" They stopped walking and I just noticed that the guy in the middle with the red hair, Is wearing exactly the same outfit as me.

Ten waved back and smiled sweetly "Hey! you coming later?" The guy on the left asked. The guy in the middle is glaring at me from head to toe....

"Yeah! and I'm actually bringing my friend! Doyoung." Ten pulled my arm for the second time this day and introduced me.

"Hello, I'm Kim Dongyoung. Ten's friend" I said and smiled a little. Maybe because that guy is still glaring at me and is now clenching his fist......I still want to live. "I'm Johnny that is Yuta and this is Taeyong Nice to m---"

Before Johnny could finish what he was saying, Taeyong interrupted him "It is NOT nice to meet you. Losers and someone as nerd as YOU isn't allowed in the practice later. Let's go."

The three of them left leaving me and Ten, who is currently shocked on what just happened.

"Okay. What the . What was that???" He looked at me and pointed at Taeyong who just walked away.

"The what....?" I asked him, not knowing what he meant.

" 'That' just now. Why the hell is Taeyong ing up on you??? What did you------wait, don't answer that. I see now." He looked at me from head to toe and he puts his hands in his head acting like his head hurts.

I sighed. "Isn't he always mean? As I heard from rumours, they said he is"

"Uhh, Yeah? He is like a hoe too. Like, be too close to my Johnny" He flips his imaginary hair where's his hair anyways and starts walking away.

I rushed towards him and looked at him with a 'you-jealous-thai' look "For a friend, you sure act possesive towards Mr. SeoI emphasized the 'Mr. Seo' knowing he would act up in his 'Ceo Johnny X Secretary Ten' fantasy.

He instantly blushed and slapped my arms "Dongyoung! Wtf. If someone heard you, I will literally kill you and your precious books." He left me and started walking fast

"O-oh no, please not my babies Secretary Chittaphon~"

. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Location: Neo Cafe Technology
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Date: September 18 20XX
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
POV: -
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ 
Chapter: 1
. ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙ * ° * ˙ • ‧ . . ‧ • ˙

The three boys are now seated in the farthest at Neo Cafe Technology. Johnny, Taeyong and Yuta must've been so popular that the customers inside the cafe are looking at them

"Tae, why are you so harsh at the bunny nerd earlier?" Yuta asked while drinking his tEa

Johnny stopped browsing from his phone and looks at Taeyong "Yeah man, you look really annoyed and ugl---mad"

Taeyong snapped at them "can't I ing eat first? I'm hella hungry." He raised his eyebrow at the two "and, why can't I? His face makes me vomit"

Yuta looks at Taeyong with 'are-you-sure-its-not-bcoz-you-two-have-the-same-exact-outfit' look "saw his post, Yuta, you might be interested. He's having literature tutor sessions" Johnny showed the photo that Doyoung posted in their school's announcement page.

"Hmmm, I don't know...I'm not sure I would be able to learn anything with his nerdy face." Yuta looked for the waiter and was about to call him to order again but a group of guys got his attention. "Damn, Tae. That boy is surely checking your non-existent "

Out of curiosity, Johnny and Taeyong looked at the table where Yuta is looking at "dip . Can you shut your japanese "

"He is a looker tho" Johnny noticed the man's dimples and built. The man realized that he got caught staring and quickly turned away, flustered.

Taeyong just showed them a 'do-I-look-interested' look and continued drinking his frappe. "Oops, lover boy is coming over"  Yuta laughed as he noticed that the Dimpled Guy is walking towards them

"Hey, are you Lee Taeyong?" The man smiled sweetly showing his prominent dimples and looked at Taeyong who is now glaring at Yuta.

Taeyong sighed and looked at the dimpled man "yes. Yes I am." He smiled a little and looked back at Yuta again

"I'm Yoon oh. You're pretty, cute, stunning, hot---Actually, I have a lot to say. Want me to just text it to you so I won't waste your time?" Yoon oh said casually and put his hand in his pocket while the other is holding his phone.

"yea. Sure. Johnny, hand me my phoneTaeyong showed his hands signing to give the phone "but its--" before Johnny could say it, Taeyong snatched the phone in Johnny's hands.

Taeyong opened the phone and starts looking for something "0927987200" he smirked and stood up "We gotta go. Bye" he bites his lips and winked at Yoon oh who is currently in shock and started to walk away.

"Bye man" Yuta said as he followed Taeyong. Johnny didn't say anything and just followed the two. When the trio finally left the cafe, Yoon oh ran to his friends and showed the screen of his phone " I JUST GOT HIS NUMBER!" he shouted in a happy and excited manner.