When Yuki is attacked - JungJuu

Dramatic Twist Scenario Shop
Please log in to read the full chapter

Username: JungJuu

Scenario: When Yuki is attacked by Seokjin's enemies.

Author's note: I apologize for the extremely long wait!! I hope this is what you were looking for!

__________

Yuki leaned back in the hard wooden chair. This coffee shop never really had the best quality of furniture. She looked around the shop for the 20th time in the past 5 minutes. He still wasn't there. She had gotten a text from her boyfriend, Seokjin, to meet him at the coffee shop at noon. But it was 12:30 now and there was no word from him. 

She knew he was probably busy but why would he ask her to meet him if he was gonna be so late? Suddenly, Yuki got a phone call. It was Seokjin but he was calling from his work phone number. "Hello?"

"Hey, babe, I just wanted to let you know that somehow I misplaced my cell phone so if you need anything, call me on this number," Seokjin informed her nonchalantly.

Yuki froze. Chills crept up her spine. Yuki spoke slowly, "Wait... babe... then you didn't ask me to meet you at the little cafe by the library?" 

There was a pause on the other line. Seokjin spoke sternly with urgency, "Yuki, where are you right now."

"I'm... I'm at that cafe-" suddenly she could feel something hard and cold pressing onto her back. Slowly, she turned her head to see a man in all black with a mask and sunglasses on. 

"Yuki! Yuki! What's happening?! Yuki!"

Her boyfriend's panicked voice filled her left ear but she couldn't say anything.

"There is someone there with you, isn't there? Okay, listen to me, I will come for you. Okay? Don't worry. I will find you!" And with that, another man, wearing the same thing as the other man, snatched her phone away and began speaking rapidly in Korean, and then he hung up and shoved the phone in his back pocket. Yuki didn't know what he said because she grew up in the United States and was never taught Korean. She only moved to Korea in the past year so her Korean skills were very weak and now she worried that this fact put her at a disadvantage here.

Yuki knew that if she wanted the least amount of damage possible, she should do as they say so she looked at both men. She knew she had a gun pressed to her back so she didn't want to move without being asked.

"Don't make a scene," the man with her phone told her.

I already knew that... I'm not dumb. Yuki thought to herself, trying to keep calm.

"Up," the man with the gun said simply.

Yuki did as she was told and stood carefully, waiting for more directions. But instead of words, she got a jab in the back from the gun to inform her that they wanted her to walk forward. They led her out of the cafe. She was pushed towards a black van and sure enough, she was forced into the back of it. 

Yuki knew this would happen to her eventually since her boyfriend was the leader of the largest mafia in Korea. She knew that these men were either from Seokjin's rival mafia or people who just wanted some sort of ransom or leverage. Either way, this wasn't good. 

Yuki sat obediently on the van floor, leaning up against the side. 

"Lee Yuki" the man with the gun started. And he continued speaking but Yuki had no clue what he was saying. Her skills weren't great to begin with but the stress she was feeling right then was not helping at all.

"I- I'm sorry, I don't know what you are saying," her voice sho

Please log in to read the full chapter