Fin

In your arms

A/N: This fic was based on Charlie Puth's "I won't tell a soul". I highly recommend that you listen to it while reading XD. It helps with the feels~

It’s funny, isn’t it?

How love can make the irrational things turn rational and how love can also make you feel complete despite the many heartaches.

Both of them knew that what they were doing is wrong.

The late night calls, the times where they call each other endearments, moments where they cuddle and whisper sweet nothings to each other and the times where they share a hot and passionate night filled with love and lust.

Sana and Tzuyu knew that their relationship is wrong, knowing that Sana is in a 2 year long relationship with Mark while Tzuyu is still in love with her despite the heartaches that comes along with it.

Tzuyu wanted to avoid this and stop because whatever their relationship is, they will eventually end up hurting each other.

She wants to shout to the world that Minatozaki Sana is hers but she can’t.

She couldn’t.

But even though with all the torture every time she sees them together, she just can’t let go.

The process of moving on wasn’t really easy for Tzuyu to begin with. Every time she tries to date other people, she can’t seem to find the happiness that she feels whenever she’s with Sana. The way how Sana would laugh at her jokes, or the way how Sana would make her feel the butterflies in her stomach while holding her hand or the times where a simple loving gaze from her beloved would make her feel complete.

Those thoughts would always boggle her to no end and thus makes her fail another date.

What makes it more harder is that when Sana finds out about her dating others, the said woman would sulk and Tzuyu doesn’t want to see her cry and ends up comforting her.

The comforting however turns into kisses where Sana would push Tzuyu to the couch and initiate intimate touches and eventually they would walk their way to the bedroom, muttering promises and sweet nothings of not leaving each other. Tzuyu would always end up holding Sana lovingly after the steamy session and make her feel contented even in just that moment.

But then, those kind of moments don’t really last long.

And they both knew that.

Some days, Sana’s phone would buzz while they cuddle under the warm blankets indicating that someone is calling her and Tzuyu knows who that is and it would always leave a frown on her face.

It doesn’t go unnoticed by Sana though and this would often make the blonde think.

For Sana, she knows that this should stop. The thought of letting Mark, her boyfriend of 2 years, know her relationship with her own childhood friend makes her anxious.

Mark was a loving boyfriend. Mark made her feel loved and he was was never short on anything. But Sana loves Tzuyu. Mark could give her everything that she ever wanted but still her thoughts still goes to her one and only beloved that is her Tzuyu.

Every time she and Mark would date, she felt torn thinking what her TzuTzu would feel. She could have ended her relationship with him if not for her fear of disappointment that she would receive by her own parents.

That is why when she answers the call every time, she would get this feeling of anxiousness. And Tzuyu would hug her from behind to ease her nerves, and it always work like magic.

But then there are days where Sana would be filled with guilt, Tzuyu always looked devastated as Sana would look at her with sorrowful eyes as she says that she can’t do it anymore.

With heavy steps, Sana went to the door.

But before Sana could even step out of Tzuyu’s apartment, she would look back at the sulking Tzuyu and grab her collar and the next thing that happens is their lips locking and their bodies finding their way to their rightful place that is, in each others arms.

Sana knows that it’s not right but the way how Tzuyu’s hands move against her body, the way how Tzuyu could make her feel happy by just feeling her presence and the way how Tzuyu looks at her with all the love she can give makes it all the more harder to give her up.

Knowing that such a person could make her feel that way, how could she stop? She already fell too deep and she is sure that she won’t be able to get out of it.

They know that it’s wrong,

But how can something so wrong feels so right?