chapter 1

my rebel co-worker.

mina is standing in front of a building. old, rusty. that's what appeared in mina's mind when she saw the building for the first time.

 

well, maybe it's not that bad. but compared to the previous company building she worked at, this one is worse.

 

much, much worse.

 

mina sighs. she did a stupid thing that made her boss pissed. actually, if her boss had common sense, her boss wouldn't move her from the headquarters company building to this branch building. but mina made the biggest client of the company mad- wait, she even throw a glass of water to that 's face. actually, mina was a bit surprised when her boss didn't fire her. 

 

mina had a meeting with that two days ago. they agreed to meet in a cafe. not a really suitable place for a formal meeting actually, but the client asked too and of course mina had to say yes. sana, her co-worker did offer her for a company but mina rejected. she knew sana has been busy lately, so she didn't want to bother the older,

 

there are a lot of rumors about this big client, and they are not the good one. the rumors say this big client loves to "play" with girls. at first, mina didn't really think about it, because it was called as rumors for a reason, not until she experienced it by herself. 

 

mina was already sitting inside the cafe, waiting for that . not long after that, he finally came, with a girl that mina assumed as his secretary. god, mina can't even imagine how much ual assault that the secretary has received.

 

he told her secretary to leave him alone with mina. mina started to feel weird about it, but she didn't think about it too much. and they started the meeting. at first, they only talked about the business thing as usual. but he started to flirt with mina, and of course mina was so uncomfortable, so she excused herself and wanted to go to the restroom. but when she stood up, that 's hand already landed on her butts and mina automatically slapped his face and threw a glass of water to his face. she even screamed "you " and then left. 

 

the news spread so fast. the entire building knows about this. most of them praised mina because everyone knows it took a lot of courage to do that and of course, most of them are on mina's side but it's not the problem here.

 

mina just knew that she was in a big trouble.

 

and yes, her boss called her. mina did try to explain, but her boss said she should have controlled herself. it gave a big damage to the company since that big client is the biggest future investor, and mina just slapped him like that... in public. of course, that is mad and cut off everything between and the company.

 

glad, mina is one of the that "asset" of the company, so her boss didn't just fire her. if it was not mina, maybe that person has been fired.

 

so, here she is now. 

 

mina sighs for the nth time, and enters the building.

 

-

 

mina looks around the building. the interior is not as bad as the exterior. it's not as big as as the heardquarter building, but it's comfortable enough. mina walks towards the receptionist. a young with bunny teeth is standing behind the counter.

"may i help you?"

mina reads the name tag on her shirt. it says "im nayeon".

"uh, my name is myoui mina. i'm from the headquarter building in seoul. my boss said i will start working here from today."

"so you are that girl who slapped and cursed at our biggest client? wow."

nayeon's word leaves mina with agape. those words really slipped out from just like that.....

nayeon gives her a big grins.

"i've been questioning how the person looks like, and now you are standing right in front of me. you know, i really adore you for that. you were so brave."

mina doesn't know how to react to that. she finds the whole situation awkward....

"oh, i haven't introduced my self. my name is im nayeon. since we will be working together, i hope we will go along well. and, welcome!"

"t-thank you?"

"alright. follow me, i will show you your room."

nayeon leaves, and mina follows from behind.

 

-

 

mina and nayeon are in a room right now- not too big, but not too small. and of course they are not alone because all of eyes in this room are on her.....

"okay, can i have your attention for a while? we have a new co-worker here."

everyone stopped doing everything they were busy with, and gave a full attention to mina and nayeon.

"our manager is not in the city for 2 weeks, so he told me to represent him to introduce her. yesterday, i already told you that we will be getting a new co-worker from seoul. so here she is. her name is myoui mina. i hope everyone will go along well. please welcome here."

mina can hear a small claps from the entire room. maybe this place is not that bad, mina thinks.

"okay, that's your table."

nayeon points at a table near the window.

"i will leave first. if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me. or you can ask them. they don't bite, don't be scared."

mina chuckles at nayeon's joke. after nayeon left, mina walks towards her table, and sit there.

it feels a bit weird to not sit at her usual table, but she believes she will get used to this soon.

"hi. my name is kim dahyun. you can call me dahyun."

that dahyun girl sits right beside her her table. she looks nice, and friendly.

"hello. my name is myoui mina."

"welcome to our small office. it must feel a bit weird to work here, right?"

mina can't help but nods.

"don't worry, just make yourself feel comfortable. if you need help, you can ask me. and oh, the girl that is sitting near the door is hirai momo. she is a japanese too, just like you. and it's park jihyo beside her. and behind us, it's yoo jeongyeon and chou tzuyu. tzuyu is taiwanese."

everyone looks at mina, and mouths "welcome" and gives her a wide smile. nayeon was right. they are so kind and friendly.

mina looks at every tables in the room. every table is filled,  but there's an empty seat in front of her.

"is this empty?"

mina points at the table in front her.

"oh, i almost forgot that she is working here too."

dahyun chuckles.

"that table belongs to son chaeyoung. i think she is late today- wait, she always come late everyday."

"really? doesn't your manager get mad or something?"

"honestly, at this point, i'm surprised that she hasn't get fired. our manager always scold her but i don't really understand.. it feels like our manager didn't really do something about this kid. maybe because she has skill. she may be a bit rebel, but her skill is so great. and since she is sitting in front of you, i hope you will have enough patience to face her because just like what i have said, she is a bit rebel and she is annoying sometimes. but trust me, she is not that bad. she is actually a good person."

mina is that don't-give-a- type, but she is really curious about this son chaeyoung girl. she doesn't even know why.

dahyun looks at her watch on her wrist, and looks at the time.

"she will arrive soon."

right after dahyun said that, a smol girl enters the room.

"good morning everyone!"

"morning your . it's already afternoon."

the girl chou tzuyu- if mina doesn't mistaken, replied chaeyoung. mina smiles a bit at how savage the latter was.

chaeyoung just grins, and walks towards her table. she finally notices mina's presence, confused.

realizing chaeyoung's confused face, dahyun explains.

"she was the girl that nayeon talked about yesterday. she is from headquarter company building in seoul. her name is myoui mina. and i'm warning you, you better don't annoy her. let her work in peace, okay?"

"i can't guarantee that."

mina frowns and the latter's answers.

"whatever, chaeyoung."

dahyun rolls her eyes, and go back to her seat.

chaeyoung take a seat on the chair, but she is facing mina.

"hello, my name is son chaeyoung. and welcome. i didn't know you would be this beautiful."

"excuse me?"

"i said, you are beautiful."

mina thought she heard it wrong, but chaeyoung is really flirting with her. and they just met.

seems like dahyun was right about chaeyoung being annoying.

"if you don't have anything important to talk to me, just leave me alone, please? i just want to work peacefully."

"i told you. i can't guarantee that. because you are so beautiful and you are really my type."

mina doesn't know what to reply anymore.

this girl is really annoying.

"the cold, not so kind, and hard to get, myoui mina."

"listen, son chaeyoung. i'm here to work, not to play around. don't disturb me. i will appreciate it a lot."

chaeyoung smirks.

and mina's day is already ruined.

 

-

 

i actually finished the chapter 2 but my internet was ty so it wasn't saved and i lost everything:)