Movie Night

Movie Night?

It was a peaceful Saturday night when Tzuyu had decided to relax and unwind after a long, exhausting, busy weekdays. Her friends had asked her for a night out as there was a local band concert going on in the town that evening but she politely turn them down saying that she wanted to spend time with her significant other.

Tzuyu is currently busy choosing what movie they'd watch tonight and the fact that there are so many interesting choices make it harder for her to decide.

"This midget sure a movie avid. She even has an adult movie collection. What the-" Tzuyu muttered under her breath while looking through her bestfriend's hard disc content she had borrowed from the latter.

After some minutes of searching, she finally decided on what they'll be watching tonight. The title seems...unique and so she pick that one. With a satisfied smile, she started connecting her laptop to the tv and get ready.

"Tzuyu! Come help me with this" A voice from kitchen calling for her.

After a few minutes, two figures, Tzuyu and a smaller girl, was seen striding over to the living room and once they were seated on the couch, Tzuyu played the movie.

"What genre did you pick?" The smaller girl asked her.

Tzuyu stayed quiet while wearing a smug look on her face causing the other girl to whine,

"Tzuyu~"

"Come on, Sana. You know me"

"Horror?!" The girl, who apparently name Sana asked.

The taller doesn't reply to her.

"Its starting" Tzuyu voiced out while munching on the snacks Sana had prepared earlier.

"The Human....Centipede? What kind of horror is this..." Sana mumbled while frowning.

Sana scooted closer to Tzuyu. She hates horror so much so when the two of them started dating, Sana has to keep in mind that her partner has a totally opposite taste with her in everything. Its not that bad though because being with Tzuyu means she gets to try the things that she would definitely not do in her whole life and gives her chance to experience something new.

"Oohh...the girls found a haunted house" Sana let out few minutes into the movie as her eyes focusing on the screen.

"Well that sure doesn't look like one Sana" Tzuyu bantered which was ignored by the other girl.

Both girls were too invested to the movie but Sana had already brought one small cushion to cover her face. Its getting intense and when the next scene came up where the old man explaining some weird surgical procedure, Sana tugged on Tzuyu's arm,

"This thing goes from bad to worse...can we stop now, Tzuyu? I'd rather watch actual horror movie with actual ghost than going through this" Sana pleaded with her small voice not willing to watch more of the movie.

Actually, Tzuyu too, felt the same way as the other girl but being a curious person she is, she really wanted to know how'd the poor girls and guy would look like after the hellish surgery.

"Wait. I want to watch it a bit more...come here" She pulled Sana closer and wrapped her arm around the girl to lessen Sana's fear as Sana still hide her face behind the cushion. Though Sana refuse to watch more, she sometimes was seen peeking from behind the cushion she was holding, curious of whats going on next. Halfway through the movie and as it gets more extreme, both girls can't hold their gasp as their eyes saw THAT one scene upon them,

"Holy shhh" Tzuyu exclaimed after she saw the scene playing on the screen.

"Baby..."

"Alright alright.Let's stop here" She stopped the movie and Sana let out her breath putting down the cover she held earlier.

"I thought the title was interesting I seriously don't see THAT coming" Tzuyu voiced out while eyeing the smaller girl.

"That was horrible" Sana said recalling scenes from the movie with her disgusting look.

"Hmm...now I'm really not in the mood to watch anything. Anything else in your mind?" Tzuyu asked the older girl since its still too early for bed.

"Cuddles..." Sana said with her puppy eyes.

Seeing the smaller girl pleading eyes, the younger flashed her dimple smiles and lay down on the couch pulling the latter onto herself. Once they settled in a position where Sana was carefully placed on the crook of Tzuyu's neck while the taller girl arm held securely around her waist, Tzuyu kisses the older girl forehead.

"I seriously thought the title was unique and Chaeng had it on 'horror' categories too so I thought it just another movie with ghost in it. But it really turn out to be THAT extreme" Tzuyu explained.

"Its okay...I get my cuddles at least" Sana assured her while smiling brightly.

Tzuyu then continue giving her girlfriend more kisses while tickling the latter. It has always been like this for the two of them. Tzuyu will always turned into a whole marshmallow when she's with Sana. Having a fluffball as her girlfriend somehow managed to bring out the soft Chou Tzuyu behind those serious demeanour. And of course Sana was so proud of herself because obviously not everyone can do that.

After a few moments of teasing and tickling each other, both girls settled down into each other embrace again.

"How do you think the ending would be like? I mean the movie earlier." Sana let out breaking the comfortable silence they are currently in.

"Well...its a movie so I think its gonna be cliché. You know...bad guy lose, good guy won. So maybe the 3 victims would be saved and the crazy doctor get caught." Tzuyu said and Sana can feel the latter was shrugging.

"Hmm..not necessarily...not all movie having a happy ending. Plus, the characters had gone through some disturbing transformation so I doubt it will end with some happy ending. So...I think all three of them will die and the psycho doctor will find another victims and maybe he will make more than 3 people to become the centipede."

"Wow...that's....gross"

"I thought you love this kind of movie" Sana mocked at the latter.

Tzuyu refused to back down so she squint her eyes at Sana and suggest something,

"You know what...lets just continue where we left earlier and see how it would end" 

At the mention of watching the movie again, Sana who was smiling cheekily,immediately sat up facing the latter with her shocked face,

"No! I was just teasing you. Please...I don't want to watch it again..." Sana pleaded, her lips jutting out.

Tzuyu, of course didn't mean it. The movie was too much for her liking too but teasing Sana is also one of her favourite things to do when they are together. And so, with the display of worried-looking Sana with her lips pouting like a cute little baby, Tzuyu almost gone crazy at how adorable Sana look right now,

"Oh my god..." Tzuyu let out while smiling so brightly at Sana whos now looking at her confusingly.

"Why are you so cute..?" she continued

Sana who was taken aback by sudden compliment blushing madly while leaning back down, hiding her face in the younger's neck.

"We are not going to watch it again. I'm just messing with you" Tzuyu said while patting the older's head, still flashing her signature dimple smile.

"Meanie.." the older voiced out quietly with her pouted lips, blushed-cheeks from earlier had slowly fading.

Tzuyu just laughed at her girlfriend cuteness. 

"I love you" Tzuyu voiced out after a few moments while looking at the girl in her embrace.

"You are so weird"

"Maybe I pick it up from you"

"Stop teasing me" The older let out her protest.

"Okay okay. But really I love you" Tzuyu said, sincerity lacing in her voice while she let out those three words.

Sana's eyes soften at the sudden confession. Everytime either one of them said those words, it never failed to fluttered the other one,

"I love you too" Sana let out, hand searching for Tzuyu's cheek.

Both lost in each other eyes, head leaning closer each seconds goes by and by the time their lips meeting each other, their eyes fluttered shut.

After a few moments passed, both tangled into each other embrace again, feeling the warmth provide by each other.

"Come on, lets go to the bed" Tzuyu suggest realising its almost 11 pm and shes kinda tired too. She untangled their body and got up from the couch. Tzuyu held out her right hand to assist Sana but the latter held out both of her hands asking to be carried. Tzuyu shook her head at her girlfriend action nevertheless she still complied with her request.

"Come here" She put one hand at the back of Sana's knee while the other held around Sana's body and proceed to their bedroom.

"Oh! I just remember. Next time, it's my turn to choose the movie" Sana suddenly exclaimed while still being carried, smiling ear to ear.

Tzuyu remained quiet. She knows the older will payback to her for what they have watched today.

"Yeah..yeah...as if I don't know you will choose those sappy cringy romantic boring movie for us to watch" Tzuyu mocked as they already reaching their bed.

"Oh for the next time I will choose something different. You just wait Chou" Sana remark while wearing a smug look on her face.

"Whatever. Let's sleep."