End

Arrival
Sana's POV

Finally! We arrived here at Manila. Wherever I look fans keep on greeting and taking picture of us at the airport. Some even gave us gifts here. 

"So this is what they called Filipino's hospitality\( ̄▽ ̄;)/." 

I wave at the fans while happily smiling at them.

Jihyo-ah is extremely happy since it's her second time going here. Nayeonnie can't stop gushing about being here in Manila while Jeongyeon-unnie keeps on pretending she doesn't know her.

Momoring and Dubu-ah won't stop talking about different food and cuisines here. Minari and Chaeyoung-ah slowly feels they wanted to dig a hole and hide of embarassment(◐∇◐*).

I was observing and notice some fans giving Tzuyu-ah gifts and letters. Tzuyu is extremely beautiful as always she is since birth. Orange-y( is that even a word?) chestnut haired tan beauty with the face of an angel and the body of a goddess. I was extremely stopping myself myself from dying because of my Chewy's cuteness.

"Okay Minatozaki Sana, control your gayness. Stop fangirling over the maknae's beauty." 

I was busy looking at her when suddenly some fans and even bodyguards started to look at her weirdly right now. Some people even have the guts to ask Tzuyu to marry them with cheap-  bouquets and rings. 

I mean I love the fans but they got carried away way too much.

"Hey Sa-chan. Are you okay? You look like you would start a bloody war right here at the airport." Moguri suddenly appearing near me.

"Yeah Sattang. Just by glaring at people you look like someone taking your belongings." Mina giggled while saying it.

"Yah! I'm not. It's just.. that.. they.. " I said while pouting and fidgeting my fingers.

"Sattang what?" Said Mina while looking worried.

"Hey really. What are you looking at?" Moguri said while looking at the direction I am looking.

"Oh. So thats why you look like you are about to explode." Moguri said while smirking and laughing.

"Unnie you should talk to her." Mina said while giggling.

"Yah! How dare you guys laugh about this problem. I am about to kill anybody here that is 5 inches near her." I pouted.

"But seriously Satang, you should really talk to her." Mina said while looking serious.

"Look I will call her for you Sana. Hey Tzuyu- ah! Your Sana- unnie wants to talk to you about something!" Moguri said while smirking.

"Wae unnie?" Tzuyu said while walking toward us.

"Bye Satang!" said Momo and Mina laughing while walking back to their partners who were looking confused why the heck they seem extremely hyper and look like people who just raided a candy store.

"Unnie?" Tzuyu said while arriving where I am standing.

"Oh ."

I ask Jihyo if it's okay to go to the restroom and she said yes but keep our identities low while walking. I held my Chewy's wrist l softly and drag her softly towards the nearest restroom. We went inside the farthest cubicle and locked it.

"Er unnie, what do you want to talk about?" Tzuyu said while looking extremely confused.

"Tzuyu-ah. Listen, don't take too much gifts from Onces. I know we all love them but sometimes they go waaay to far. And don't let them touch you or I will not hesitate to call the President of the Philippines, Japan, and Taiwan to execute them all. Oh! And don't do or that.. And this..." I blabbered.

"Unnie why?" Tzuyu said while looking at me weirdly adorable. 

"Sana stop." 

"Because maybe I'm a bit... Jealous. Okay! Maybe a lot but I'm only jealous since you're mine and only our groupmates and families and Mr. JYP sir and it was they were too close to you and.." I blabbered again.

I was still talking when Tzuyu interrupted me by kissing me softly. I was suprised but manage to kiss her back and around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.

We broke the kiss since we needed air (of course). She rested her forehead on mine and smiled happily and said, 

"Unnie. There is no need to be jealous since I am only yours."

"Then you should know that I am yours and only yours too." I said blushingly while looking at her.

"So unnie, shall we go back?" She said while holding her hand out for me.

"Yes Chewy-ah. Lets go back." I said while holding her hand and intertwining mine with hers and we walked back to our group.

End.

Author's note

I'm sorry for the late publish and any grammatical errors since its not my first language and I am extremely nervous about writing and sad since I am broke Once and I can't come to the concert😟. Feel free to ask for any requests and thank you for reading this. Bye~