Chapter 2: His Story

Between Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the dates and events that were used comes from the author’s creative mind. They were not really related to the characters in real life.

Hello everyone!

This is the second chapter and I know nobody reads it. /laughs/

But, I want to thank all the people who read this.

I purple you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 2010

The sky is starting to darken, but the five high school students are still practicing on an empty stage of the school. They were serious at practicing their audition piece, not minding if it’s their time to go home or there is anyone who is waiting for them. Then, there is a young boy who was sitting on one of the benches. He patiently waits for his friends to finish. He admires them a lot because they are not afraid to run after their dreams. He’s not really shy or not talented. He just accepted the fact that he will end up as a farmer like his father and he’s really happy about it.

He continued to watch his friends until he saw a guy wearing the familiar white uniform with a flashlight in his hand. He quickly runs to the stage and tells his friend that the guard is starting to roam and check the school. After hearing it, the young boy and his friends quickly get their things and run to the place where they usually hide before they are sure that they can leave the school without being caught by the guards. After they got out safe, they started to walk home.

“Taehyung!” One of his friends called him. He smiled at the other, urging the other guy to continue what he wants to tell.

“You really don’t want to audition with us?” The other young boy asked.

“No.” He simply said, earning a sigh from his friends.

“It’s a one-time chance from God.” The other young boy said as he put his arm on his shoulder.

“Agencies from Seoul go here like once in a blue moon. It is our chance to represent our province and make our families proud of us.” His friend explained, earning nods from the other four who really wants him to audition.

“You are talented.” the other young boy with a long hair told him.

“You can play the saxophone. You can sing. You can dance. Hell! You can even rap! A TOTAL PACKAGE!” He yelled excitedly as he raised both of his arms and then playfully bows down at him. It earned a lot of laughs from the whole gang and even from him who is silently listening to his friends’ antics about him joining the audition.

But, he simply smiled at them said, “Still, it is no. I am happy by just accompanying you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter