There for you

There for you

Nayeon was starting to get impatient. She just couldn’t handle it anymore. She needed her, she needed her right now. 

 

“Hello Miss Minatozaki. May you please send Momo to my office right now? Thanks!” Stated Nayeon through the phone. She was thriving for her dose of Momo today.

 

She waited for two minutes. Nayeon was keeping track of time. Oh how she was getting inpatient. All you could hear in that exact moment were the thumping of Nayeon leg hitting the floor. There it was, a knock on the door. Then she sees it opening and closing. She sees as the figure in front  of her  makes sure to lock the door as well.

 

“What is it now Nayeon?” Joked Momo as she made her way towards Nayeon.

 

“Oh uhh, nothing. I just wanted to chat for a bit.” Murmured Nayeon as she closed her eyes. She closed her eyes because this was not the first time doing this with Momo.

 

“Yeah right.” Sneered Momo as she closed the gap between Nayeon and her.

 

Momo knew damn well not to do this here, or anywhere else to be exact. She’s a horrible person for doing this and she hates her self for it. But how can she stop? How can she stop loving someone that doesn’t belong to her? How did she let things go out of hand? Who knows, maybe it was just happiness. Happiness for getting the girl she loves with all her heart wrap around her finger. 

 

Momo was tried of it, or all of this. She just wished Nayeon was the one, but deep down she knew she wasn’t the one Nayeon loved back. They were just buddies. buddies. Oh how Momo wished they were something else than that. But you can’t have everything you wish for.

 

“So... When is she coming back?” Mumbled Momo as she continues to kiss Nayeon.

 

“She’ll be back tomorrow night, why?” Nayeon responded back.

 

“Oh nothing am just asking.” Replied a very sad Momo.

 

‘Maybe you aren’t the one for me’. Momo said to herself. She couldn’t help but have bitter thoughts. I tried giving you my all, but maybe I don’t deserve you Im Nayeon.

 

“I should get back to work.” Whispered Momo as she was moving away from Nayeon.

 

“That fast?” Questioned Nayeon.

 

“Yeah.” Momo said while having her back face Nayeon.

 

“Okay, bye the-“ Nayeon said as she was cut off.

 

“You know. Maybe we should stop this Nayeon. It’s not good for the both of us and am just going to end up hurt again. I’m sorry, but I think I should get out of your life. You wouldn’t understand. I just wasn’t the one for you, so please don’t come back to me when you need me. I quit, but I just want to tell you that all those times I spend with you, they weren’t meaning less to me. I actually love you, but I am to late to confess. Goodbye Nayeon.” Momo uttered as she opened the door and left. She didn’t want to wait. 

 

Everything will be okay, everything will be okay. Momo kept telling her self, but deep down she knew she was a mess. She was a mess. She wanted to cry, but not here.