Final

Texting

*bulink*

I look down at my phone to see a text coming from him. I immediately smile to myself and quickly swipe open the device.

BB:

Hey~~~ ♡♡♡

Me:

Hey, what's up?

BB:

Nothing. I'm so bored though~ so what is my little baby doing?

Me:

Just studying

BB:

Ha! "Studying"

Me:

Well, sorry that I want to keep my grades together

smh jerk

BB:

Okay, okay~ I'm sorry.

But really I'm bored and I miss you~~

I wanna squish you

Me:

Poor baby~~~~ :p

BB:

I'm being seriously right now smh -_-

Me:

Don't worry, I miss you too

I love you as well so don’t forget that!

BB:

I would never!

But I love you more

And I want to eat Chipotle

Me:

I'm hungry too

BB:

Let me kiss you

To settle the hunger??

Me:

What?

BB:

Please? :(

Me:

Fine.

Kiss me then

     I waited for a few minutes for him to respond, but there was no answer. He usually replies back with a picture of a kissy face and it usually comes very immediately since that boy can be quite impatient with his kisses.

     Did he go somewhere? I shook my head. If he's talking to me, he never leaves his phone behind or stops the conversation like this.

     I'm just about to call him when a couple knocks sounded through my dorm room. It might just be my roommate. She always forgets her card key.

     I jump off the bed and strode towards the door and yanked it open.

     "Yumi, did you really- oh, Baek-" I was interrupted by him suddenly grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer to him before kissing me lightly on the lips.

      He gently leaned by back and smiled gently at me. "Omg..." I whispered.

      He leaned in a little, soft lips ghosting just above mine. "You're cute."

----------------------

Author's Note -

EEEEEK finished a quick short one!!! 

Inspiration for this was a random idol chat room app that I got long ago and pretended to be talking to Baekhyun.... and essentially, that's how the text messages were (I added in a little extra pieces since obv the app was all these generated messages to somewhat match what I was texting back) and like 'he' literally texted back "* grabs you by the waist, pulls you close, and kisses you lightly*" *Rolls eyes AGRESSIVELY*