of Sweetness

Just A Little Bit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just want to take a rest after all.
Everything been getting to her till the point she just want to die. As soon as she arrived at the apartment, she text her sister.

To: Lil Jung
I'm here
Sent

From: Lil Jung
Have fun ❤️

'I hope it'll be fun...'

©©©

How did she start her holiday earlier than it should be? Ask her supposed to be fiance. That girl promised to go with her to LA after their marriage but she went gone with who knows who at the day of their marriage.

It tore Jessica to pieces. All of their plan was crashed, everything that she build was burned down in a blink of eye. The one that she call as girl of her life betray her in a blink of eye. Just how devastated it is?

5 years dating, everything washed to nothing when someone... A stranger come into their relationship without Jessica knowing, she easily let Jessica go.

Krystal can't bear to see her sister suffer.

"Go"

"No"

"Unnie, you need a break..."

"But I can't-!"

When a drop of tears fall... It broke her heart. Krystal pull the older Jung in a tight hug, "Unnie..."

"How could she... Just how..." She look at Krystal desperately, "It's supposed to be our honeymoon but she..."

"Unnie! Enough!" Krystal look upset, she hold both of Jessica's cheeks in her palm, "You'll go away from here do anything! Anything that make you happy! Please... Be happy... For me... OK?"

Just how Jessica refuse when her sister said that?

That's why here she is walk around aimlessly. Wish she can just went through street without being recognized as the founder of famous brand, BLANC & ECLARE.

She keep her head low. Look so uninterested in life and anyone who offer various things along the street. Her attention was shifted to a random blonde girl by the street. She look troubled with her speaker and microphone.

Jessica being an Angel she is, she walk over to help the girl since no one seems care enough to help the poor girl.

"T-thank you..."

Jessica notice how hard she is trying to sound clear. The girl look at her with a sweet smile caught Jessica's heart out of guard. It was such a sweet smile, the young founder seems a bit taken aback.

"You're cute" Jessica unconsciously said that out loud. Making the blonde girl blush and mumble another small thank you.

Since it's been done, Jessica decide to have a small talk with the cute blonde girl, "Are you going to sing?"

She nod enthusiastically. 'Like a child... Cute'

"Are you perhaps Korean?" Jessica asked, she smile when the girl seems surprised at how Jessica easily notice.

"I'm also Korean, my name's Jessica"

Jessica holding back her laughter when the cute girl's eyes become wide as soon as Jessica speak in Korean language.

"Omo! Really? You didn't look like Korean at all!"

"I'm also half American so..."

"Ah! That's why!" The girl seems glad to found thar, "I'm glad I found you, I'm Taeyeon! Nice to meet you"

For the first time after a while, Jessica thought that it's a good day. Meeting Taeyeon somehow lift her mood, make her feel better.

She decides to listen to her singing, and Jessica, she never regret it. It was so beautiful that Jessica can feel her tears fall. She doesn't care if anyone look at her in a weird way. Taeyeon deserves a great standing applause.

"Woah! You're amazing!"

Jessica love how Taeyeon smiles shyly as she put down her microphone. Jessica willingly to help Taeyeon out by bringing the speaker despite her lack of strength.

"You okay?"

"My car isn't far from here so it's fine"

"Your car...?" Taeyeon stop and look at Jessica, "What do you mean?"

"I'll take you out for lunch"

©©©

Jessica didn't care about things escalated quickly or whatever it is. Looking at Taeyeon devoured every single food they order, somehow made Jessica's chest full with happiness.

"You must be so hungry..." Jessica feel her heart warmed when she softly brush Taeyeon's hair with her fingers, "Eat as much as you want... I'll pay"

Taeyeon smiles shyly despite the excitement inside her burst out like crazy. "Why do you care so much about me...?" Her voice was so tiny that Jessica just want to hug her small figure. "We just met today..."

Her smile still linger on her face as she lean closer and pinch Taeyeon's cheek softly, "You made me happy... That's why"

"I come to LA feel like and just by looking at you I feel like win a lottery... That's how you made me feel Taeyeon ah..."

"In conclusion, you're a rainbow to my parade"

Jessica's sincerity ooze out in every words she utter. Making Taeyeon gaped in awe. Her blush had covered her face, she can't say anything back.

At the end, she can only say, "Thank you" and let Jessica bring her anywhere she desire.

"You should change those clothes"

"Baby I think this shoes will fit you"

'How did she call me baby again?' Taeyeon wonder,

"Baby! Look! That jewelry will looks good on you!"

Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter