1/1

Belly Nini
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go out they said , it’ll be fun they said . this is how kyungsoo found himself in this weird looking club on a school night . the air is too stuffy and his beer is tasteless ( in his opinion ) .  kyungsoo is never one to go out or just have fun as his self-proclaimed best friend baekhyun would call it , he’d rather stay at his dorm reading a book or taking a quiz on which type of fast food he is . being forced out of his comfort zone isn’t something he allows but baekhyun said it’ll be worth it !

Kyungsoo POV

 speaking of the latter ! he completely ditched  me once he found this tall dude with weird looking ears . TRAITOR     !!!

 

 

the music dropped , the lights deemed . what the hell is going on with this place ? just as I’m about to get out of here , the stage lighted up and this weird music started playing . is it Spanish ? Turkish? Or Arabic? honestly, I don’t care! All I care about is the guy with the pink hair , chocolate skin glowing under the light , Smokey eyes ,gold accessories complementing his delicious skin and           clothes . is that a sheer skirt ? ! I Was busy drooling when he started shaking his hips to the music ! its nothing but beautiful and sinful . guess at this point I should state that im pretty much gay ! the way he moved is like magic , the way his skin look and glow makes me wanna him up ! when the dance reached to an end ( which I barely noticed cuz I was busy getting ) oh wait ! ! now I have a really noticeable  bulge ! this is freaking embarrassing . I need to get out of here ! as I was planning my escape s soft voice spoke “ Hello everyone , thank you all for coming , hope you enjoyed the show ! you can call me nini , belly dancer nini . some of you already know me and some don’t , so ! im go chose a person randomly to meet me backstage to get to know each other ! haha“ he giggled , he freaking giggled and I think im a goner already .

wonder who’s the luc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter