Loving My Girl

Loving My Girl

 

“Yah! Jang Mi!” Sungmin shouted in front of her friend.

 

“Wae??” Jang Mi answered without paying attention at Sungmin and is just staring blankly at the ground.

 

“Did you hear what I said?”

 

“Hmmm… I didn’t hear it, mianhe… I should go back inside the house, it’s already getting dark, you should go home now.” Jang Mi answered.

 

“Andwae!!!! You should listen to what I’m saying!! Don’t be like a rock, not moving nor talking!”

 

“…Aniyo, I’m just…Never mind! You should go home now!”

 

“Tss… Since when did I tolerate having a neighbour, loved one and a best friend otherwise?”

 

“I’ll answer you… It’s when YOU saved me from those girls that were bullying me 3 years ago… And when WE made a deal about YOU courting ME.”

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

“Yah! Stupid girl!” Girl 1 said. (A/N I’ll use the Girl 1 etc type. J)

 

“Why don’t you fight us?” Girl 2 said.

 

Girl 3 held Jang Mi’s hair painfully making Jang Mi twitch and cry in pain.

 

“Can’t answer us?? Hah! You should stop going near him if you want peace! You stupid and badass girl *about to slap Jang Mi when someone held her hand*” Girl 2 said.

 

“Don’t touch her!” Sungmin shouted to stop the Girl from slapping Jang Mi.

 

“O-Oppa…” Girl 2 stuttered.

 

“Why are you hurting her!” Sungmin asked in a high tone of voice.

 

“It’s because she’s always near you!” Girl 2 answered explaining the reason why they are doing that to Jang Mi.

 

“That’s your reason? Look whose stupid! You are the ones who are stupid! She’s not going near me! I’m the one who’s going near her! She just keeps on ignoring me! So you don’t have the rights to bully her like that! If you hate her, don’t! Hate me! She’s innocent! She’s not even fighting back to you nor talk back!” Sungmin said angry for bullying Jang Mi.

 

“O-Oppa….” Girl 3 said, nervous and scared because of Sungmin’s tone of voice.

 

“If all of you can’t say anything, don’t go near her again and don’t call me Oppa anymore because the next time you’ll be near Jang Mi again and bully her, I won’t be gentleman anymore and you’ll get it from me.” Sungmin answered back then the girls left.

 

“Jang Mi-sshi are you okay?”

 

“*crying*…Neh… *trying to stand up but can’t*”

 

“You’re not okay… I’ll help you go home besides we’re neighbors…”

 

“A-Aniyo, I can go home by myself, I’ll just go to the clinic…”

 

“I don’t agree…come on! Don’t be so hard headed!” Sungmin said and carried Jang Mi bridal style. All the students looked at them, seeing the Kingka and the ‘under dog’ together.

 

“Yah! Put me down! I can walk on my own… People are looking at us.”

 

“Ssshh.. Nonsense… Just enjoy the moment, it’s just once in a lifetime and you can’t walk, you can’t even stand up a while ago.”

 

“I can do it! I----“

 

“Aigoo…Don’t be so hard headed!”

 

“Why do you have to carry me like this? I’m heavy! And do you have to say that I’m hard headed twice? Am I really that hard headed??”

 

“I carried you like this because I like to, and yes I have to say that word twice to make you realise that you shouldn’t be hard headed… Guys won’t like you if you’re like that. Wait we’re already here in our house.” Sungmin said putting Jang Mi down to their garden’s swing.

 

“Then I’ll be happy knowing that guys don’t like this personality of mine… Sorry if I have so many questions but, why do you like to carry me like that?”

 

“Wait a minute, I’ll just get the first aid kit.”

 

“Fine.”

 

Sungmin went inside their house to get the first aid kit. Jang Mi, alone in the swing, sang her favourite song entitled “Andante of Super Junior.” She sang her heart out but stopped when she heard someone clapping.

 

“*claps* So you’re not just a hard headed girl… but also a talented girl.”

 

“Yah! I’ll just go home!” Jang Mi said being flustered because of Sungmin.

 

“No you can’t! I still need to clean your wound…”

 

“It’s not that critical, just a simple wound on my leg.”

 

“But I don’t like you to go home with a wound on your leg; if you don’t like me to clean your wound, then I’ll send you home the way I carried you a while ago. *smiles*”

 

“Fine, clean my wound and answer my question a while ago.”

 

“So what’s your question again?” Sungmin asked while cleaning Jang Mi’s wound.

 

“I asked you why you like to carry me like that even though you know that it’ll be hard.”

 

“Ah… Well…”

 

“Well…??”

 

“Is it okay if I tell you the truth?”

 

“Hmmm…Yes??”

 

“Okay it’s done! Feeling better?”

 

“Yes I am. Answer my question.”

 

“You won’t be bothered nor hate me?”

 

“Of course I won’t! Tell me already!”

 

“It’s because I… LIKE… YOU… that’s why I’m always near you and nice to you…”

 

“…”

 

“Yah… are you alright?”

 

“Hmm…Yes I am… I’m… just… shocked…”

 

“That’s just you’re reaction?? You really are one of a kind girl.”

 

“Well, you told me a while ago that guys don’t like a hard headed girl like me… So I’m just shocked because you’re already fooling me around.”

 

“Jang Mi-sshi, I’m just being sincere, yes I said that a while ago because it’s the truth, but I saw the other side of you that made me fall in love… Can I ask you a question?”

 

“You can ask me a question if you like…”

 

“Now that I told you of what I feel, can I court you??”

 

“I… I don’t know what to say… of all people in our school and in our neighbourhood why me? There are other girls there who like you, why don’t you like them?”

 

“It’s because I found this one personality of yours that is hard to find to those girls who likes me.”

 

“Then what is it that you liked about me?”

 

“It’s your strong personality, being a strong person not expressing herself much, but when it comes to other things, it makes your strong personality into a soft personality, crying at one side, not expressing to others that she has a problem, solving her problems alone… That’s what I liked about you.”

 

“If that’s your reason, then okay, you can court me… but…”

 

“But what?”

 

“There are conditions if it’s okay for you?”

 

“It’s okay for me, as long as I can court you.”

 

“1. You have to be loyal, 2. Teach me with the academics and 3. If you really love me, love the people around you, because if you love the people around you very much, that means that your love for me is just like them but larger than them. J”

 

“That’s the condition?? I saw your nice personality again.”

 

“*Blushing* Stop that! I already need to go home it’s already getting dark!”

 

“Okay! I’ll send you home.”

 

**END OF FLASHBACK**

 

“So are you already planning to answer me with a yes?”

 

“Hmmm… No… I just remembered it because you’re the one who started it! :P”

 

“Fine I’m the one who started this! I’m already going home, but before I go home; let’s meet again tomorrow, 8 pm. I’ll fetch you!”

 

“Okay… Bye! Take care!”

 

Sungmin was about to leave Jang Mi’s garden when Jang Mi’s mom arrived.

 

“Oh! Hi Sungmin! Talking with my daughter again? Still determined to get my hard headed daughter’s heart?”

 

“Yes Omma… I’m still determined to get your hard headed daughter’s heart.”

 

“Well good luck! JThis hard headed daughter of mine might have a hard heart… Just joking…”

 

“Yah Omma! Stop talking to that person! You should take a rest already!”

 

“Omma, Jang Mi’s right you should already take a rest… We know that you’ve been very busy in your company.”

 

“Fine, you two….really… By the way have you eaten already?”

 

“Not yet, but I’m about to go home already Omma.”

 

“Is that so? Why don’t you eat dinner here?”

 

“Mianhe Omma, but my parents might be waiting for me for dinner, I don’t want them to be disappointed, they cooked for me and my brother after taking a long day of work.”

 

“Oh… I already forgot that Mi Sun and Ryeo Jin are also handling a large company like ours, but is about to be take over by their own heirs and merge together! J”

 

“*Smiles* yes maybe, so I got to go home now Omma! Bye and take care!”

 

“Bye Sungmin-sshi! Take care too!”

 

Sungmin left and Jang Mi’s mom already went inside the house.

 

“Omma, do you really have to say that to Sungmin?”

 

“The what?”

 

“The merging of the two companies if ever we became official.”

 

“What do you mean by if ever?”

 

“If ever, you know what if I didn’t answer him with a Yes but a No.”

 

“But, it’s way too impossible.”

 

“If you don’t love or like Sungmin then you should’ve dumped him all along… And in my point of view you love Sungmin very much, because if you don’t love him that much you won’t allow him to go here everyday and talk to you about non sense; you won’t let him wait for your answer for almost what? 3 years and more? And by the way, when are you planning to answer him? When you’re already old?”

 

“Well, maybe I do love him already… I’ll answer him if I see a sign that I’m already asking for since yesterday.”

 

“And what is this sign that you want to see?”

 

“Well, tomorrow’s our anniversary of being close friends, the day he tell me what he really feels.”

 

“And so? Go to the point already.”

 

“Okay, the sign that I asked is if I see him with a rabbit, a couple rabbit with a bow to determine which is which and when strange things happen.”

 

“What? Seriously? That’s it?”

 

“Yes… Yah Omma! It’s hard to get a rabbit in this season! And it’ll be just a déjà vu if strange things will happen tomorrow!”

 

“Well, you do have a point with that… “

 

“Okay Omma I’ll just cook our dinner… Wait for it.”

 

 

–        SKIP – THE NEXT DAY –

 

“Good morning Omma!”

 

“Good morning Jang Mi! Wish you to have a good day today…”

 

“Thanks Omma.”

 

“Eat breakfast already, you still need to go to school right? It’s just Friday.”

 

“Wow déjà vu? Our 3rd anniversary’s the same day we talked.” Jang Mi thought realising the day.

 

“Jang Mi- ah are you okay?”

 

“Neh Omma… I’m going to school now…”

 

“But you haven’t eaten your breakfast!”

 

“Sorry Omma! But I need to go to school this early!”

 

“Okay! Take Care!”

 

 

– SCHOOL –

“It’s still early.”

 

“Jang Mi – ah!” someone called from behind.

 

“Huh?” Jang Mi looked behind but found none.

 

“Hi Jang Mi-ah!” Nana said.

 

“Are you the one who called me a while ago?”

 

“Uhm… Nope…”

 

“Wow, strange…I heard someone called me.”

 

“I heard that someone called you too, but that’s not me.”

 

“That’s totally strange. So what’s up?”

 

“What’s up?? Why?”

 

“Well, it’s because you’re too early today.”

 

“Well, I’m not really planning to go to school today, but I need to give this to you. *hands a box*”

 

“What’s this?”

 

“It’s a letter! And I just want to tell you that we don’t have classes today! School holiday!” Nana answered back running away from Jang Mi.

 

“Mwoya? Why I am not informed that there are no classes today, I went to school yesterday? My maids made the effort on ironing my uniform, aigoo… Should open the letter.”

 

“Hi Jang Mi! It’s already February 14! I know that today is your special day! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Anniversary? Your birthday will be just in a week and you’ll turn into 18. When you turn into 18 will you be single or not? Haha, I have so many questions in my mind but can you do a favour for me? Can you please go to XXXXXXXXX Boutique and wear the dress the sales lady gives to you, just say my name and you’ll get it. I just can’t go there today because I’m busy, whatever the sales lady gives to you follow what she says, in everything that you were asked. My Aunt sent those things, but because of me being a busy person, I can’t accomplish that in bliss. Please forgive me for asking you to this. I love you.

                                                                                               -NANA”

 

“So what’s with this? Tss… Maybe I should just follow the instructions here. That Kim Nana really!”

 

When Jang Mi was at the boutique, she talked to the sales lady and did what Nana said in the letter. Jang Mi got dressed after 3 hours, then the sales lady gave her a letter telling her to go to the salon near the boutique and get a make-up by telling the initials ‘I.L.Y.’

 

Jang Mi got to the nearest salon and do what the letter tell her. She took many hours in the salon and after that the stylist gave her a large box with a card saying that she should ride on the car that was parked in front of the salon and drive to the given address.

 

“What the heck is this? I still need to greet Sungmin! But these letters are killing me! Nana why did you send those letters for me? I’m the one who’s in pain! Maybe I should give Sungmin a call! He might be waiting for me in our house but I wasn’t there.” Jang Mi said.

 

Jang Mi was about to make a call when she realised that she left her phone at home. She just went to the place given and did what the letter said. She was already about to go home when the vehicle she used was already out of gas. Luckily, a car stopped near her. The car was ridden by Sungmin in a tux.

 

“Wow, what a coincidence! You’re here too and wearing a tux?”

 

“*Smiles* Hi Jang Mi-ah! Why are you here?”

 

“Well, I delivered a box here, maybe Nana’s aunt asked this for her.”

 

“But delivering that in a dress? Seriously?”

 

“Wae? Look who’s talking.”

 

“Aigoo… Wait I’ll just go inside and get my package. Let’s go inside or you’ll freeze to death here outside.”

 

“Yeah. Fine.”

 

When Sungmin and Jang Mi went inside the store; Sungmin got his package. Jang Mi was in such dismay when she knew that Sungmin’s package was the box she delivered. Jang Mi then told Sungmin that the vehicle she used has run out of gas, Sungmin offered her for a ride home, besides they have a meeting that night.

 

WHILE ON THE WAY HOME…

 

“Impossible!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Your package is the box that I delivered there!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Then you were very unlucky!”

 

“Yah, I know right!”

 

“By the way, I tried to call you but you’re not answering your phone.”

 

“I left it at home. Back to the box. Are you and Nana blood related to each other?”

 

“No, we’re not blood related. Nana’s mom and my mom are childhood friends, actually…”

 

“Actually what?”

 

“Actually, Nana and I are arranged in a marriage when we turn to 21; but I asked my parents to don’t do it.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because first, I don’t know her; second, is I don’t love her, but you.”

 

“Aigoo…being cheesy?”

 

“No not really, we’re already here.”

 

“But it’s your house not mine.”

 

“I know, remember that I asked you last night?”

 

“Oh! Yes! Now I remember!“

 

“So, can you put this on?”

 

“What’s with the blindfold?”

 

“Just wear it okay!”

 

“Fine.”

 

Jang Mi put the blindfold and walked with the help of Sungmin. They end up in the garden. Sungmin removed the blindfold and got a shocked Jang Mi.

 

“Wow!”

 

“So are my efforts paid well in the garden?”

 

“Your efforts?”

 

“Well, I’m the one who designed the garden just for tonight, and my friends helped me in putting those things!”

 

“Really?? You really made an effort eh?”

 

“Yes. So let’s have a sit and eat the food Hankyung hyung, Ryeowook-sshi and I cooked.”

 

“Ok. So what’s this saying the efforts you did for today?”

 

“Uhm… Not really, I just want to show you that I really did a lot of effort this year to show you how much I love you.”

 

“Tss… Cheesy again! Haha… Fine fine… Mianhe I’m already hungry can we eat now and stop the talk first?”

 

“Arrasso.”

 

While eating, music surrounds the place; a love song was played. After eating, Sungmin asked Jang Mi for a slow dance, they danced for a while then Sungmin breaks the dance.

 

“Why’d you stop dancing? Tired already?”

 

“Aniyo, I just want to say something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Well, you coming in my life could be strange. I never expect that I’ll fall in love with you. I never thought of you as a special someone; do you remember the day, here at the same place where I confessed what I feel? That’s the strangest day that occurred to me, that’s when I realised that I already fell in love with you, when I saved you from those girls, when we talked here in the garden and when I found your soft and nice personality; that’s the day that I made up my mind and said that I really love you with all my heart and might, that I would do everything just to make you mine. Now that we’ve been very close for almost 3 years; my love for you still lasts, all the hardships that we encountered, my love for you remains strong. I made lots of efforts today just to make you impressed of me; now that we’re in our 3rd anniversary, I want to ask you will you be my girlfriend?” Sungmin asked holding Jang Mi’s hands. Then Sungmin went near the package that revealed two rabbits, tied with blue and pink bows that is wearing a heart-shaped necklace with an engrave of the words “You and I FOREVER”

 

“Wow… strange…”

 

“What’s strange?”

 

“I asked a sign that when I see you with a rabbit, a couple rabbit with a bow that will determine which is which, and when something strange happens today I will…”

 

“You will what?”

 

“I will say Yes.”

 

“You’ll say what?”

 

“I say Yes! You’re my boyfriend now!”

 

“Yes! After 3 years of waiting for your heart! I love you Kim Jang Mi! Wooh!! I’m Kim Jang Mi’s Namja Chingu!”

 

“Yah…Stop that already, you don’t have to shout it’s already late at night… By the way, Kim Jang Mi wants to tell you that SHE LOVES LEE SUNGMIN TOO!” Jang Mi said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AT PRESENT....

 

“Hmm… too much story telling, I mean reminiscing of the past…” Jang Mi said.

 

“You’ll really miss the past if it’s totally memorable.” Sungmin said.

 

“Hmm… I think so; it’s our anniversary today, we do really love Februray 14 right?” Jang Mi said.

 

“Yes, I think so, because today, WE GOT MARRIED AFTER 5 YEARS.” Sungmin said.

 

“I love you Sungmin.”

 

“I love you more Jang Mi.”

 

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” Everyone on the reception shouted.

 

And the two shared a passionate but lovely kiss.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY I WRITING FANFICTIONS! BUT I HOPE THAT YOU LOVED MY PRE-VALENTINE STORY.... LOVE LOTS! :)