Now You May Kiss Your Husband

Now you may kiss your husband

You would be surprised how much things had changed since the day when Jonghyun fully accepted Jinki as his life partner. When he said that he loves Jinki too much and when he completely moved on the pain which was caused by Kangin, though sometimes Jonghyun was feared how he will survived if he would meet with Kangin but the chance to meeting him was zero to one. But his math so he wasn’t sure either.

Jinki and Jonghyun were living at Jinki’s house. Minho took Taemin to his house and Kibum was with Siwon at Kibum’s house. Minho and Taemin have been together for three years, Kibum and Siwon for almost three and Jinki and Jonghyun for a year and few months. Although their love was young, they felt like they have been together since they were born.

Jonghyun loved Jinki too much and he was glad that his workplace wasn’t that far away. He worked as an architect from his house and only went to his clients. Sometimes he helped Jinki in his toy’s store. He loved it especially when he could take new brand plushie toy. Jinki always chuckled when he saw happy puppy face which could make only Jjong.

The six of them were the best friends and also big family. Taemin and Minho got married after New Year’s celebration. Their best men were Jinki and Siwon. Kibum and Siwon got married two months after them. It was because Kibum got jealous about his dongsaengs and always whined in Hyunnie’s embrace that he wants a marriage too. So, Jjong and Minho became best men!

It wasn’t surprise that four boys were teasing Jjong and Jinki when these two would get married too. Jonghyun always would blush hard like a tomato and Jinki would lower his head. The truth was that they were shy. Jonghyun wasn’t sure if Jinki wants him that much that he would marry him, Jinki on the other hand didn’t want to make a rush of things.

 

May

 

Jonghyun came back home from his long day at the work. He was happy that his today’s client loved the plans for his new building. But it was true that still nobody was complaining about his works. Jonghyun’s plans for house or rooms were the most cool and beautiful. People loved his ideas, he loved his job, everything was then equal. When he opened the door and stepped inside the house, he took off his shoes and coat. The house was a bit silent, but he knew that Jinki was home because Jinki was supposed to be home before Jonghyun.

“Jinki! I am home!” he grinned from ear to ear and walked to the living room where he put on the couch his bag.

It was strange that Jinki wasn’t in the living room. He didn’t like an idea that Jinki had to stay in the shop or he thought that Jinki was meeting his brother or…

“Baby, my Puppy,” he suddenly heard a voice and before he could turn around, he was pulled into tight hug.

So no, Jinki wasn’t away, his Jinki was really home and was waiting for him. His heart was beating quickly and he smiled widely and happily.

“Hyungie!” Jjong smiled excitedly, turned around and hugged his taller boyfriend tightly.

“How was your day? You look a bit tired,” Jinki kissed Hyun’s forehead and took his chin between his fingers when he looked into Hyun’s eyes.

“It was a bit exhausting… but I am fine now because I am home! I have you, I can’t be happier. My clients loved my works, I have you, yeah, the best combination for today,” Hyun smiled and looked at Jinki’s beautiful eyes when he kissed his nose and smiled happily.

“I am so glad that your day was calm and nice, your works are the best and everyone should know it. You are my home… I love my home because I know that you will always come here,” Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun’s lips softly as he caressed his nape.

“Jinki… I love you so much,” Jonghyun breathed out happily, hugged the elder and titled his head a bit so their lips could be connected better.

“I love you more and more much,” Jinki grinned and ruffled younger’s hair his back and didn’t even move away from these beautiful lips which he had just now on his own.

Still in the kiss they moved on the couch where Jinki turned them around and let Jonghyun fall on it first. Hyun gasped a bit but smiled and wrapped his arms around Jinki’s neck when he replied to kisses which were more and more passionate. Jonghyun moaned a bit and closed his eyes though after a while he opened them again.

“I love you… my beautiful,” Jinki whispered and slowly ed few lower buttons when he then ran with his hand over exposed skin.

“I love you.”

Jonghyun shivered a bit and Jinki’s lips. He enjoyed the full attention from Jinki. Though he wanted more, his heart asked for more passion. Jjong knew very well how much good kisser Jinki is. He let one of his hands ran under Jinki’s shirt as well and made few circles on Jinki’s tummy.

“Hyunnie, don’t you want to go on the Namsan tower? We can have dinner here…”  Jinki suddenly asked smiling.

“L-like… also with locks?” Jonghyun blinked and Jinki smiled softly when he nodded.

“It was always my dream… I… wait, please,” Jonghyun smiled happily when he slid away from Jinki and ran to their bedroom also with his bag.

He put his bag next to the table and started searching for something between his shirts in the wardrobe. Meanwhile he was searching, Jinki was confusedly waiting on the couch but he also was smiling. His hand rested on the pocket and he took deep breath but texted his friend who was the owner of one of the restaurants near the tower.

Soon Jonghyun finally found what he needed and he ran down sitting next to Jinki. His right hand was holding something and Jjong was blushing hard.

“You know… I… the Namsan was always my dream… one day I wanted to be there with someone I will truly love… it is true… with Kangin I never felt it but still I was with him… and when I am with you… I can feel something more. I can feel that we belong to each other and no one can split us,” Jonghyun smiled and showed his right hand where was a big lock with heart.

“I bought this after our first anniversary… that beautiful day with you under the firework when we made our own in Jeju… it was one of the most beautiful things that someone did for me if I don’t count my parents…” Jonghyun smiled a bit and took Jinki’s hand into his.

“I bought this lock and I hope that we will sign it together and put it there together,” he added and Jinki rested his free hand on Hyun’s cheek and kissed him.

“Love, I love you and I want to be with you forever…” Jinki smiled and from the small box which was under the table he took blue lock with hearts on it and also the place for something to write.

“We can put our two locks there… so our love will be locked forever,” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun teared up but hugged Jinki tightly and kissed him.

“I love you… so much,” he whispered and they put locks away, because they were hugging and kissing one more time.

“My friend has a restaurant there… I texted him and he will have a private room for us,” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s cheeks.

“You’ve planned it, haven’t you?” Jjong whispered chuckling and Jinki smiled warmly.

“I want the best for my best boyfriend, always I will do everything for you,” he smiled and Jonghyun squeezed Jinki more in his hug.

“I love you so much… you are the best person in the world who I could meet,” Jjong smiled and Jinki caressed his cheeks smiling

“You are my cute puppy, but now we should get ready, go, take a shower so it will help you to be a bit more energic and I will go and change my clothes, alright?” Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun’s nose.

Younger smiled happily, nodded and kissed Jinki back. They both walked to their bedroom and while Jinki only started changing his clothes, Jonghyun walked with his clothes, black jeans, purply shirt and black tie, to the bathroom when he took a shower. Jinki was a bit nervous, stressed. He changed his clothes and put small red velvet box in his pants and fixed his hair.

“I am here,” Jonghyun appeared full ready and smiled widely when Jinki looked at him and he thought that an angel came down from the heaven.

“I will be always amazed by my precious boyfriend who looks like an angel,” Jinki smiled and walked closer to Jonghyun and hugged him tightly.

Jjong blushed hard and hugged Jinki tightly. He whispered ‘I love you’ and kissed Jinki’s nose and cheeks.

“Let’s go, my love,” Jinki smiled, took Hyun’s hand into his squeezing it and went downstairs and then to the hallway where they took their shoes on.

“Will we go by your car?” Jonghyun smiled shyly.

“Yes, but we can take then the road there by feet, do you like it?” Jinki smiled and Jjong nodded.

“I will love everything when I will be only with you,” Jonghyun smiled and cupped Jinki’s cheeks kissing them.

Jinki chuckled, but kissed Hyun’s forehead when he took his hand, his car’s key and walked out from the house and locked it. Then they walked to the car and Jinki unlocked it and opened the door for Jonghyun when the blonde blushed and got on his passenger’s seat when he put on his seatbelt. Jinki closed the door and walked to his driver’s side and got in too. He started the car, put on his seatbelt, kissed Hyun and drove them to the main road.

“I hope that it won’t be crowded,” Jjong blinked and looked out from the window.

“I can’t promise it to you, beautiful, but we will have our little private time in the restaurant,” Jinki smiled.

“Well, at least I will be with you, it’s enough for me,” Jonghyun smiled and Jinki his cheeks before he turned the car on the right and carefully drove them to the car park.

This place was closer to tower and restaurants. He knew this place very well because he had the part-time job there in his past when he was still college student. He closed his eyes a bit and smiled at Jonghyun when he parked the car.

“You’re my sunshine, you know it, right?” Jonghyun smiled and kissed Jinki when he took off his seatbelt.

“No, it’s you,” Jinki smiled and kissed him back when Jonghyun pouted.

“No, you call me beautiful, you are then my sunshine,” he smirked and Jinki sighed but laughed.

“Ah, I love you so much, really, my little, my little one,” Jinki smiled and took off his seatbelt pulling Jonghyun into tight hug.

Then he got out from the car and opened the door for Jjong and offered him his hand. Jonghyun blushed and was like a tomato but accepted the hand and got out us well when Jinki locked the car.

“I am not a woman…” Jonghyun muttered later and pouted a bit.

“I know, but I love you so much and I want to show you, how much I adore you,” Jinki whispered into Hyun’s ear and kissed it when Jonghyun got goose bumps.

“I hope that you will one day also let me to be like a gentleman towards you,” Jonghyun smiled shyly and Jinki wrapped his hand around Hyun’s waist.

“Well, I will have to think about it, because you are so much precious for me and don’t forget that I am older and your hyung, I want to take care of you,” Jinki smiled and kissed him.

“Unfair, but true, I love being pampered, no doubt it, but you are so cute and soft and sometimes like a little cutie shy ball that I can’t help myself and… um… want to take care of you,” Jonghyun smiled blushing.

“Aw, my baby… but remember who needed the full attention and who is whining during our-“ he was stopped by Jonghyun’s hand.

“S-stop, we are in public,” he pouted.

Jinki laughed and Jonghyun smacked his back, but hugged Jinki tightly and they continued in their way to the tower. They met few couples. Jonghyun shivered a bit when older couple frowned at them but Jinki squeezed him closer and kissed his forehead.

“Don’t mind them… they are envious…” Jinki whispered and squeezed Hyun closer to him.

“I don’t understand to them… they don’t believe into true love?” Jonghyun whispered and sighed.

“They are just old, beautiful, let’s go, don’t let them to destroy our nice day,” Jinki whispered, smiled and Jonghyun nodded kissing him.

Birds were singing around them and sun was slowly getting down. Sunset was slowly coming. They walked to the tower, which was on the hill, but they didn’t mind it. Jinki would go even on the end of the world with Jonghyun.

When they reached their destination, they were alone there. Maybe only for a while, but it was counted too. Jinki took Jonghyun’s hand and took him to the lover’s wall. In front of their eyes sun was setting down. It was beautifully red.

“Today is beautiful sunset,” Jonghyun whispered when Jinki looked at him smiling and kissed him.

“Everything isn’t as beautiful as you, no one can be more beautiful than you,” Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun’s forehead when Hyun was blushing again but kissed Jinki back.

“Shall we put our locks together and then put them on the wall too? Locks them together?” Jonghyun smiled.

“Let’s do it together, beautiful,” Jinki smiled and took his lock from the pocket.

“I… took a marker which won’t be splashed by water,” Jonghyun smiled and took the lock and marker from his pocket.

“My baby boy, I forgot, I am glad that I have you,” Jinki smiled.

Jonghyun smiled and took Jinki’s lock in his hand when he wrote ‘I love you, JH’ on it. Jinki smiled, took Jonghyun’s lock and also marker when he wrote ‘I Y 4ever’ on it. Jonghyun blushed but put the marker in his pocket and then they locked the locks together on the wall. It couldn’t be split, no one can split them. Jonghyun smiled happily and looked at the sunset.

Jinki bit his lip and ran with his hand into to the pocket when he took out the red velvet box. He then took Jonghyun hand into his and Jonghyun smiled when he didn’t know anything about what Jinki had planned whole a week. No one knew it.

Jinki kneeled on his left knee and it caught the attention of Jonghyun. He confusedly looked at his lover and every word which could get out before was now stuck in his throat.

“When I met you at that day before Christmas, I have known since that day that I want to spend my whole lifetime only with you. Kim Jonghyun, I love you, I will always love only you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to make new memories with you, I want to share your happiness and be by your side when you will be sad, but I want to make sure every day that you won’t be ever sad… Kim Jonghyun, will you marry me?” Jinki opened the box with his free hand.

Inside of it were two beautiful rings where was something about love written in Korean. Jonghyun’s eyes were full of tears, he started crying when Jinki started his words. He didn’t believe it, but it was true. Jinki just now… did he do it? Jonghyun had to clear his throat a bit and bit his lip.

“Y-yes… I… I will marry you, Lee Jinki,” he sobbed, when Jinki teared up a bit too, but then he put on Jonghyun’s finger the ring and stood up.

Jonghyun took second ring and his hands were a bit shaking but he put the ring on Jinki’s finger too and then they hugged tightly.

“I love you,” Jinki whispered and wiped Jonghyun’s tears away.

“I love you more,” Jonghyun whispered, kissed Jinki deeply and then kissed his tears away.

“My beautiful man, will you go now with me on our little dinner date?” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun nodded.

“I would love to… I… can’t believe it… we are already… engaged…”

Jinki pinched his cheek a bit and kissed it. “Now, do you believe?” he asked smiling when Jjong chuckled.

“I do,” he smiled.

“Save this for our marriage,” Jinki whispered and kissed his nose.

“Will we go… to the resort which Kibum and Siwon has on Florida?” Jjong smiled.

“We can go… I count on it, their and Minho’s and Taemin’s marriages were beautiful there,” Jinki nodded smiling.

“It’s nice there… and I think that Siwon’s friend will be our… well, priest no,” Jonghyun pouted.

“Oh baby, if we would ask some priest to do this, they will kick out and maybe even call police,” Jinki sighed and took Hyun around his waist walking down from the tower.

“Yeah, that’s big truth, no one knows which love we have between us,” Jonghyun smiled and pecked Jinki’s cheek.

“And they wouldn’t know it because we will hide it from them, no once will get closer and split us,” Jinki smiled and pecked Hyun’s forehead when he led them to the restaurant which wasn’t that much far.

When they stepped inside, Jonghyun widened his eyes and stiffened in his place. Jinki blinked at him.

“Beautiful, what is wrong?” he asked him.

“K-Kangin…” Jonghyun whispered under his breath and Jinki looked at the right where Jonghyun was looking.

It was true. Kangin was sitting there with some woman who looked like these rich models. Kangin looked at the direction of Jonghyun and Jinki. Jinki pulled Hyun closer to him and kissed his cheek when Jjong blinked and blushed when he pushed his face away from Kangin and looked at his beautiful handsome man who was now everything for him.

“Heya, who is this? Jinki, who did you bring here?” a voice sounded happily and Jonghyun looked blinking at a man who was tall, black-haired and his face was shining like he ate sun, but no, Jinki was his sunshine.

“Donghae hyung! Nice to see you again, can we go to private?” Jinki grinned and bowed when also Jjong bowed confusedly.

“Oh, yeah, sure, let’s go, Hyukie will be here too soon,” Donghae chuckled and led them to the private room.

“How is your life doing, hyung?” Jinki smiled and kissed Jonghyun.

“It’s doing great, yours?” Donghae chuckled.

“It is going good oh and… I want to introduce you my almost husband, Kim Jonghyun… Hyunnie, this is Lee Donghae, my friend since high school and-“

“And I am Lee Hyukjae, or you can call me Eunhyuk, nice to meet you, I am Hae’s husband,” to the room came another man with brown hair with grinning smile.

“N-nice to meet you, hyungs,” Jonghyun blinked and bowed.

“Wait… I see…” Hae smiled widely and pointed at their rings. “Are you guys engaged?” he grinned widely.

“I just propose to him… on the Namsan tower,” Jinki smiled and Hyukjae grinned when he showed them a table.

“Okay, now, our soon future super couple, take your seat and we will make your live of today sweet and nice and beautiful, maybe give you few advices if you would love to have them,” Hyuk smirked and Jinki pulled out the chair for Jjong and then softly pressed it against the table.

“It would be nice, hyung, we already were on Taemin’s marriage and Hyun’s brother marriage as well,” Jinki chuckled.

“Oh my god, your little brother got married before you?! What the hell, why he didn’t invite us?” Donghae pouted when Jinki sat down and chuckled.

“Well, it was at that time when you were in Japan, sorry,” he grinned.

“But I hope that you will go with us, our marriage will be in Florida,” Jinki added smiling and took Hyun’s hand into his.

“Oh, wow! I think that we will always make a time for you, don’t worry,” Donghae smirked grinning.

“Great… now… what do you have for new becoming couple?” Jinki laughed and Jonghyun was looking shyly at the table.

“Bulgogi, bibimbap?” Eunhyuk smirked and grinned.

“Bulgogi…” Jonghyun smiled and looked at Jinki who nodded.

“Jongie loves bulgogi,” Jinki chuckled and kissed Hyun’s hand.

“Alright, lovey birds,” Eunhyuk laughed and with Donghae they walked away from the room.

“They are nice,” Jonghyun chuckled and kissed Jinki.

“Yes, they are like my older brothers,” Jinki smiled and hugged Jjong tightly.

Soon their food arrived and juice. They started eating and Jinki at first fed Jonghyun and Jonghyun him, it was romantic. Eunhyuk came and lighted the candles so they had really the most beautiful dinner. They enjoyed it and Jonghyun still had to hold his tears away, because he was so much sensitive, especially at this day when he finally got the most beautiful moment.

When they came back home, it was almost eleven o’clock, midnight was slowly coming and they made also romantic bath time when they drank few glasses of wine. Their night was beautiful, they fell asleep cuddled to each other tightly and they felt like the world belongs to them, like they are their own bosses, they are bosses for the world. The night couldn’t be more beautiful than they had. It wasn’t some making out, it was just maybe simple but for them important time, they were cuddling, kissing, they enjoyed their time which was just theirs. No one disturbed them. No one even could do it.

 

The next day they invited Kibum, Siwon, Minho and Taemin for a lunch. Jonghyun was nervous a bit, but Jinki was by his side and they cooked bibimbap and bulgogi.

“Do you think… they will be happy?” Jonghyun bit his lip and looked at Jinki.

“Beautiful, they are teasing us for months when we will get married, they will be happy, trust me,” Jinki took Jonghyun around his waist and kissed him.

“You’re right, um, but still,” Jonghyun pouted.

“You are nervous, baby, that’s all,” Jinki chuckled and pated Hyun’s when they heard main door being opened.

Jonghyun pouted but walked to the door where he met Minho and Taemin. Before he could greet them, he heard a knock. Taemin laughed and opened the door.

“Yah, you came just a minute before us, can you in future let that door opened?” Kibum pouted and Jjong chuckled but hugged Kibum tightly.

“Hello, I am glad that you came alright,” he smiled widely.

“Well, we had a lazy day, no plans for some lunch so this was the best opportunity,” Minho smirked and Taemin smacked his chest.

“I told you that I can make something,” Taemin rolled his eyes.

All of them laughed, hugged each other and walked to the dining room where Jonghyun helped Jinki with setting the table up. Then Jinki hugged his brother and grinned, but as soon everyone was by the table they wished good meal and ate. Jinki couldn’t help and stole few stares at Jonghyun who also was staring at him while they both were eating.

“You two are hiding something… aren’t you?” Taemin pouted when he finished his meal.

Jonghyun almost choked but he drank and smiled shyly. “No, no…” he shook his head and when they washed with Jinki the dishes and with boys sat in the living room with wine, Jinki took breath and took Hyun’s hand.

“Guys… we invited you because we wanted to tell you… We are engaged,” Jinki smiled and showed them their fingers with beautiful rings.

The four boys widened their eyes and opened their mouths.

“How long?!” Taemin and Kibum jumped on their feet and gasped.

“Since yesterday,” Jonghyun chuckled and pouted.

“And where do you want to have a wedding? And when? I want to help you!” Kibum whined and pouted.

“Um… We didn’t talk yet about it,” Jinki smiled.

“Kibum, I think that we would do it alone, but we want to use the place in Florida, is it possible?” Jonghyun blinked.

“Sure, it’s,” Siwon and Kibum smiled at them and Jinki with Jonghyun smiled happily.

“Thank you,” they said grinning.

“And now, cheers!” Taemin smirked and took the glass of wine.

They were cheering for hours. Taemin was from them first who fell asleep. Minho took him to guest’s room and fell asleep too. Kibum was happy that his beloved hyung will get married soon. He soon went with Siwon to their room. Jinki held Jonghyun tightly when the darkness had surrounded them.

“Today is the most beautiful day, for me, for us,” Jinki whispered and kissed Hyun’s nape when Jjong shivered.

“The most beautiful day… for me too,” Jonghyun smiled shyly and kissed Jinki’s lips when Jinki sighed and took Hyun into the bridal style walking to their bedroom.

“You are holding me like your meat,” Jjong chuckled and blinked.

“You are… only my meat,” Jinki smirked and Jonghyun squeaked when Jinki threw him on the bed.

“Well, you are actually my meat,” Jinki grinned and got on the bed next to Jonghyun who crawled closer and kissed Jinki deeply.

Jonghyun laughed, hugged Jinki tightly and squeezed him in his hug. They cuddled another two hours before they finally fell asleep. The other day Kibum was like a crazy man on the street. He was asking Jinki and also Jjong which wedding they want. They made a date. Their wedding ceremony would be held on 31st of August. They were happy about it and they didn’t have to do anything because of it there were their brothers who did everything with a joy.

Jonghyun chose everything he wanted. They invited a band, ordered flowers and Jinki bought black suit with white tie meanwhile Jonghyun was in white suit with a black tie. They didn’t see each other in their wedding’s clothes because they wanted to be surprised.

 Another thing were invitations. They sent it to their few friends who congratulated them and some of them wanted also help with the preparations. Jonghyun was happy that they love was supported from so many ways. He enjoyed it, but he was also feeling too much nervous.

The summer was quickly disappearing. A week before wedding, Jonghyun, Jinki, their families and friends took a flight and went to Florida. Everyone was excited though Jinki and Jonghyun were a bit nervous. Kibum teased them that they are just like some teens. They didn’t have to worry when they loved each other deeply.

They met Jimmy Carter who will lead their marriage. They made some details better and also booked horses and a carriage with a carter. Their preparations were almost in the end of it. They knew it was hard work, so Jinki took a day before their wedding on the ride on horses when it was sunset and a sea was calm.

“My love, we are going to be one soul, one body,” Jinki smiled and led his horse by the seashore when waves slightly splashed horses’s legs sometimes.

“We are… it is… that time ran out so quickly… tomorrow our lives will get changed so much… I hope that you won’t be ever disappointed at me… you won’t regret the time when you approached me on that meadow and then our kiss,” Jonghyun blinked when his horse snorted but shook its head.

“My beautiful, it can’t be possible because I love you so much, you know, I can’t imagine my life without you, without you I am no one, I can’t exist, I don’t know who I was without you for so long,” Jinki smiled, raised his hand and Hyun’s cheeks which turned into shape of red.

“I love you so much,” Jonghyun whispered.

“I love you more, lets do a race,” Jinki smirked laughing and urged his horse to gallop.

Jonghyun squeaked but urged his horse too and they enjoyed the time when everything was red because of sunset. But also they enjoyed the time which they spent together.

The wedding was set up on four o’clock because it wasn’t already too much warm weather. Jinki was taken by Taemin and Minho to the town meanwhile Kibum and Siwon took Jonghyun somewhere else. They wanted to give them a few minutes of privacy from each other. But they knew that Jinki will always listen to Jonghyun when he would have problems. But also Jonghyun will listen to Jinki when he will need some kind words.

They were perfect couple. When the wedding was almost on time, they were in a room. Jonghyun was with Kibum and Siwon. Kibum was Hyun’s best man and Siwon should be their photographer. Taemin was Jinki’s best man. Minho should take care of their rings.

“Jonghyun hyung, you are so… y…” first words which came out from Kibum’s mouth when he saw Jonghyun.

He wore white suit with black tie. His shirt was white, it was so adorable and he looked very very handsome. Siwon stepped inside and took first photo.

“I have to agree with Kibum, you look so fantastic,” he smiled and Jonghyun blushed hard.

“Thank you… I… I feel so… I don’t know, do you think that Jinki would love it too?” Jonghyun bit his lip and looked at himself at mirror.

“You are beautiful, hyung, if you weren’t my brother,” Kibum whistled laughing and hugged Jonghyun tightly when Siwon pouted.

“Yah, stop it,” he laughed but took photo of two brothers.

Then they took photo of three and Siwon walked to Jinki’s room where with him were Minho and Taemin. They teased Jinki and turned their heads to Siwon when he came.

“Hi, I am here for taking few photos,” he chuckled and took them and grinned.

“So, how are you nervous, Jinki?” Siwon smirked and Jinki rubbed his nape.

He was in black suit with black shirt with white tie. Siwon was sure that this wedding will be the really good. It will end well.

“I am… so much nervous… ah… and these two are keeping in teases,” Jinki sighed and shook his head.

“Yah, don’t destroy your hair or Jonghyun would run away for sure,” Taemin smirked.

“Jonghyun is nervous too, but don’t worry, you both are beautiful, you are handsome, you both, it is going to be great wedding, believe me,” Siwon smiled.

“Can I… see him?” Jinki blinked.

“Only before Jimmy, not yet,” Siwon chuckled and Jinki pouted.

“Hyung, I want to see my babe.”

“Sorry,” Siwon sang and ran away laughing.

He went back to Jonghyun and Kibum who were talking about something.

“How is Jinki?” Jonghyun blinked when he noticed Siwon.

“Nervous, that duo is teasing him so much,” Siwon chuckled and shook his head.

“That two,” Hyun sighed but laughed.

“Don’t worry, you will go through it well, don’t worry, be happy,” Siwon smirked and looked out.

“Guests are on their places… I should go, I will take photos of them, okay? So be ready, you two,” Siwon smiled, kissed Kibum and walked outside.

“How many people are there?” Jonghyun asked and bit his lip.

“Only these who were invited, Hyunnie,” Kibum chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

“Come on, you can do it,” he smiled and took Hyun’s hand when he led him to the glass door.

“Look, Jinki!” Kibum pointed at him… at his angel.

Jonghyun widened his eyes when he saw Jinki. He was so beautiful. Taemin was walking next to him and Minho behind them. Siwon took few photos and guests were standing up. The man who was leading wedding smiled at Jinki and then looked at the direction where Jonghyun and Kibum were. He slightly nodded at their direction and opened his book, but still said nothing.

Jinki stood nervously in front of man and squeezed his hands. Taemin stood behind him and squeezed his hyung’s shoulders.

“Hyung, you know, you are old enough to not to be so much nervous,” he chuckled.

“It is my… first wedding of mine… you know?” he said quietly.

“Yeah, your first and last, you have to enjoy it and not to be nervous, your first day,” Taemin whispered and smiled as they heard something clicking and they turned their heads like everyone did in the direction of the door from which stepped out Jonghyun followed by Kibum.

People gasped. Jinki gasped. He didn’t see Jonghyun. He saw beautiful handsome angel, no, he saw beautiful God. His eyes were only on him. Jonghyun felt a bit unsure when he saw all of the stares, but Kibum just chuckled, took his hand, squeezed it and then let his hand go when they slowly came down from stairs.

“Do you see him, Kibum? He is so beautiful, do you think… I am beautiful too?” Jonghyun whispered when Kibum chuckled.

“Hyung, are you kidding me? Look, everyone is staring at you, this stage is yours,” Kibum whispered back smiling widely.

“Taemin… Am I dreaming?” Jinki whispered and bit his lip, Taemin pinched his cheek and snorted when Jinki frowned and hissed at him.

“No, you are full awaken, you see,  your husband is beautiful, not like Minho, but he is,” he chuckled and Jinki sighed.

Yes, this was his brother, little one teaser. Jonghyun walked to Jinki and shyly smiled at him when Jinki looked at him with hearts instead of his eyes. Jonghyun’s eyes were sparkling and he had in them also hearts. He was so happy and so nervous, but Jinki got closer to him and took his hand tightly.

“You are… so beautiful…” Jinki whispered.

“You too…” Jonghyun whispered back blushing and they exchanged amorous looks and then looked at the man.

Their guests smiled at each other and stood up. Music was playing a bit more quietly. Kibum stood behind Jonghyun and smiled at Taemin when Taemin grinned at him and looked at Jinki and then at the man in front of them who cleared his throat a bit and smiled at everyone, but his special smile was for Jinki and Jonghyun.

“My name is Jimmy Carter, and I have the privilege of performing this ceremony today. On behalf of Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki, welcome and thank you for being here,” Jimmy smiled and held tightly the book which he had in his hands.

“They are thrilled that you are here today to share in their joy during this wonderful moment in their lives.

By your presence, you celebrate with them the love they have discovered in each other and you support their decision to commit themselves to one another for the rest of their lives.

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves. If there is anything better than being loved, it is loving,” Jimmy exhaled smiling and Jinki squeezed Jonghyun’s hand softly when the younger smiled and squeezed Jinki’s hand back.

“This afternoon we are here to celebrate love. We come together to witness and proclaim the joining together of these two persons in marriage.

God does not make a love that is wrong. This is the union of two individuals in heart, body, mind and spirit. Therefore, marriage is not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, honestly and deliberately. And it is into this union that Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki come now to be joined,” the man in suit smiled at Jinki and Jonghyun who stood next to each other in perfect suits.

They both weren’t nervous anymore. They were next to each other, it was everything they needed just now. At this moment. Taemin smiled and Kibum too. They loved this. Their brothers were now just like one soul, one body.

“Now a reading that express the sense of joy and love on this occasion. It is called Excerpt from Anne Morrow Lindbergh's ‘The Gift From the Sea’.” Jimmy smiled, took few breaths and then started reading.

“When you love someone, you do not love them all the time, in exactly the same way, from moment to moment. It is an impossibility. It is even a lie to pretend to. And yet this is exactly what most of us demand. We have so little faith in the ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We insist on permanency, on duration, on continuity; when the only continuity possible, in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity - in freedom, in the sense that the dancers are free, barely touching as they pass, but partners in the same pattern.

The only real security is not in owning or possessing, not in demanding or expecting, not in hoping, even. Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what was in nostalgia, nor forward to what it might be in dread or anticipation but living in the present relationship and accepting it as it is now. Relationships must be like islands, one must accept them for what they are here and now, within their limits - islands, surrounded and interrupted by the sea, and continually visited and abandoned by the tides.”

Jimmy took a breath, but his voice was clear and kind. Kibum behind Jonghyun teared up a bit and smiled at his brother who was being maybe almost crying but he held himself together and Jinki was sometimes looking at his future husband. They squeezed each other’s hands again, stole few glances with warm smiles and looked back at Jimmy.

“Second is a reading from the Bible written by St Paul who writes… Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs, but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, love never gives up... Three things remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” At this time Jimmy looked at Jinki and then at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun bit his lip a bit, but he straightened up and smiled at Jimmy. He felt it, it was going to it… it was so close… so much close to  him, he could feel Jinki’s nervousness, but he squeezed his hand and Jinki squeezed it back. He was fine, though he was now sure what is going next.

“Kim Jonghyun, you have chosen Lee Jinki to be your life partner. Will you love and respect him? Will you be honest with him always? Will you stand by him through whatever may come?” Jimmy smiled and looked at Jonghyun’s eyes.

“I will,” Jonghyun answered a bit with shaking voice but he smiled and Jimmy nodded looking at Jinki.

“Lee Jinki, you have chosen Kim Jonghyun to be your life partner. Will you love and respect him? Will you be honest with him always? Will you stand by him through whatever may come?” Jimmy smiled kindly looking at sparkles in Jinki’s eyes.

“I will,” Jinki answered with a smile on his lips.

“And do you both promise to make the necessary adjustments in your personal lives in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together?”

Jinki looked at Jonghyun’s eyes when Jjong also looked at him with a smile. Who will even have doubts at their love? There weren’t doubts! They loved each other. Then they turned their heads toward Jimmy.

“We do,” they smiled and Jimmy smiled back at them but he continued.

“Now in the spirit of joy and affirmation, I want to ask your families and friends a question. Do you, the families and friends of Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki, give them your blessing and support this day, wishing them a wonderful life together?” he smiled at Kibum, Siwon, Minho, Taemin and their friends.

“We do,” they answered like one man.

Kibum’s and Taemin’s voices were the strongest, maybe it was because they stood closer to Jinki and Jonghyun but maybe because they were so happy and they wanted to be heard.

“Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki, now we come to your vows. May I remind you that saying your vows are one thing, but nothing is more challenging than living them day-by-day. What you promise today must be renewed tomorrow and each day that stretches out before you. Will you now please turn and face each other and hold your hands, looking at each other,” Jimmy smiled and looked at them both.

They turned facing each other. Jinki took both Jonghyun’s hands, though he already held Hyun’s one hand, into his and Jjong squeezed them. They were staring lovingly into each other’s eyes. Jinki felt like he is getting lost at Hyun’s beautiful eyes. He couldn’t take his eyes away. He loved them, he could look at them forever. He will, he knew it, he could do it.

“Kim Jonghyun, please repeat after me,” Jimmy smiled and then Jonghyun began his vows after Jimmy with warm smile.

“In the presence of God and our family and friends, I, Kim Jonghyun, choose you Lee Jinki to be my life partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow.” Jonghyun repeated Jimmy’s words and Jinki squeezed his hand softly.

Someone from the guests sniffed, but Jinki didn’t look back nor Jonghyun.

“Now Lee Jinki, please repeat after me,” Jimmy looked at Jinki when after his words Jinki started repeating vow too.

“In the presence of God and our family and friends, I, Lee Jinki, choose you Kim Jonghyun to be my life partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow.” Jinki smiled at Jonghyun and Jonghyun squeezed his hands softly, their dream was becoming true.

“May I have the rings please,” Jimmy smiled and Minho came forward with rings.

Jinki smiled thankfully at him and took one when he turned to Jonghyun.

“Kim Jonghyun, I give you this ring, that you may wear it, as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love, and respect, my laughter and my tears. With all that I am, I honour you,” Jinki smiled and put on Jonghyun’s finger the ring.

Jonghyun took a breath, his eyes were shinning, he smiled at Jinki and turned to Minho with a beautiful smile but took the second ring and turned back to Jinki.

“Lee Jinki, I give you this ring, that you may wear it, as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love, and respect, my laughter and my tears. This symbol is something what will show others that I am yours and you are mine, that we belong to each other and no one else. With all that I am, I honour you,” he smiled and put on Jinki’s finger the ring.

They were only a step away from the moment when their lives would be one. Their love was now locked. It was locked on Namsan tower, it was locked just now, at this place, they were going to be husbands forever.

“Now may those who wear these rings live in love all their days. Now may the love, which has brought you together, continue to grow and enrich your lives. May you continue to meet with courage any problems, which may arise to challenge you. May your relationship always be one of love and trust. May the happiness you share today be with you always. And may everything you have said and done here today become a living truth in your lives,” Jimmy smiled when Jinki and Jonghyun turned back to face him.

They were sure about it. Their love was maybe young, they maybe got married so soon, but they didn’t mind it, no one complained, they knew that they did good things. They loved each other with their hearts. Jonghyun couldn’t imagine his life without Jinki, Jinki as his everything as was Jonghyun for Jinki. Forever they should be together.

“Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki, we have heard your promises to share your lives in marriage. We recognize and respect the covenant you have made here this day before God and each one of us as witnesses. Therefore, in the honesty and sincerity of what you have said and done here today and by the power vested in me by the state Florida, it is my honour and delight to declare that you are married and partners in life...for life,” Jimmy smiled and looked at Jinki and Jonghyun who already knew what was coming now.

“You may seal your vows with a kiss,” Jimmy winked at them.

Jonghyun turned and also Jinki. They looked at each other’s eyes when Jinki took Hyun’s cheeks between his hands and kissed his beautiful husband happily on his lips. Jonghyun breathed out and titled his head when they shared long kiss and then looked at Jimmy smiling.

“Now, sign please the Official document which would make your marriage truth,” Jimmy smiled and pointed at the table on his right.

They walked to the table where flowers were with a document. They had to sign the Official Marriage Register. The music was played loudly now. Jinki and Jonghyun made their sign and smiled at each other. Also Taemin and Kibum made their signs and then they walked back in their places and looked at Jimmy when Jonghyun squeezed Jinki’s hand.

“It is now my personal privilege and great joy to be the first one to introduce Lee Kim Jonghyun and Lee Kim Jinki as the newly married couple. Partners in life... for life. Please greet them warmly,” Jimmy smiled and closed the book he was holding.

Clapping and cheering were heard. Jonghyun hugged Jinki tightly and kissed his cheeks. Then they exchanged another long kiss when then they pulled back a bit and looked at each other’s eyes.

“We are… we got married… we really did it…” Jonghyun whispered and teared up with shinning eyes.

“My beautiful… Have I already said you how much you are beautiful and I love you?” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s cheeks smiling.

“You did, but I don’t mind listening to it every minute,” Jonghyun smiled and hugged Jinki tightly, but then they walked to the large table where the dinner was already set up.

They sat at the head of the table and it was Taemin who stood up and should give his speech. He tinged on a glass with little spoon and cleared his throat. Now it was him who was nervous so much like Jinki before. Jinki smirked at him and Taemin pouted a bit, but then he began.

“Ah, all of you should know who I am but if you forgot it already, I am Taemin. When I was born, Jinki was older than me, sure, he is still older! He was always my best brother in the world and I could always count on him. When I needed some help I could just come to him and he would help me, my dear brother has the best heart and I am glad that he found someone who will protect him because… I should say that Jinki isn’t very good with some things. When he was fifteen he almost set the house on fire because of doing pancakes, he got a call and completely forgot about his pancakes and when he turned back, the pancake was on fire. Jinki’s condition is really funny and I hope that Jonghyun won’t get bored or annoyed from Jinki’s attitude, I have to warn you a bit, hyung, when is Jinki holding a knife, be very much careful, okay? Well, he is better now in the kitchen, but ten years ago he almost cut his fingers off,” Taemin giggled and Jinki blushed when few people chuckled and Jonghyun giggled.

“When I got to know Jonghyun, I was surprised… I never expected someone to be so much handsome and I even didn’t expect that Jinki will be so… in love… to be honest, I love seeing these two together, I love their love, their relationship. When I was preparing my speech, I was talking with Kibum who told me a bit of Jonghyun and also that I should say how easily Jonghyun can become hurt. So, my dear hyung,” Taemin looked at Jinki.

“Don’t even try to hurt him, okay? Or we will deal it with you,” Taemin showed Jinki with his finger stabbing the neck and grinned at his confused brother.

“I am so happy that I can stood here, but I think that all of you are hungry, want to eat and enjoy the day, so… I am thankful to you for this big nice day, I want to thank you for everything and now… please, stand up and cheer for new couple,” Taemin took his glass of wine when everyone stood up and held their glasses of wine.

“Cheers!” they said in unison and drank it.

Jonghyun and Jinki drank with their arms linked. They smiled at each other’s eyes lovingly. Then they put their glasses on the table and hugged tightly, their family and friends looked at them smiling adoringly. It was beautiful view at them. They were so cute together and no one could take a gaze away. Siwon took few photos of them and also others. The wedding’s band started playing slow nice songs and they began to eat. Jinki fed Jonghyun and Jonghyun fed Jinki.

“Aww, you are so cute together,” Kibum said and giggled when Jonghyun blushed hard and blinked.

“Stop making him embarrassment, he is blushing like a tomato, don’t make him melt,” Taemin smirked and laughed when Jinki looked at his brother and sighed.

“He is so cute, I can’t help!” Taemin raised his hands in giving up position and giggled.

“Jinki is more,” Jonghyun said shyly and Jinki chuckled.

“No, you are more, everybody knows it,” Jinki kissed him and then they finished their meals.

“I want to invite the married couple on the dance floor, the first dance is here for you, only for you,” suddenly their moderator of wedding said smiling and looked at them.

Jonghyun blinked and blushed. Jinki chuckled, stood up and offered his hand to Jonghyun who accepted it and they walked on the dance floor looking at each other lovingly. Jinki put his right hand around Jinki’s waist and with his left hand held Jonghyun’s right hand. Jonghyun rested his left hand on Jinki’s shoulder and smiled shyly when they danced. The song was nice and beautifully lovely.

Jinki lovingly looked at Jonghyun’s eyes which were sparkling. Jjong blushed and pulled himself closer to Jinki before they intertwined their fingers, made a pirouette, smiled and danced with strong energy and smiles on their lips. They were the happiest couple in the whole world. They could shout into the world that they are the best lovers and no one is better than them. They felt like that. Now, it was only Jinki with Jonghyun. They didn’t care about others.

When the song stopped, people around them were clapping and standing. They smiled happily and then joined the young couple on the dance floor. The band changed song and after a while Taemin came and asked Jinki for a favour of borrowing his husband. Jinki pouted but let Taemin to dance with Jonghyun when Jjong giggled and Kibum walked to dance with Jinki.

“So hyung, I hope that you won’t ever be disappointed with Jinki, he loves you so much, I can see it,” Taemin smiled and looked at his eyes.

“He is so beautiful and nice man, he is my dream man, I can finally feel… he is the true love forever, he is the best for me, I know it,” Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“I am glad that you see it like that, you both are beautiful couple,” Taemin smiled.

“Thank you, you and Minho too,” he smiled and nodded.

“Like Kibum and Siwon,” Taemin chuckled and then they changed their dance’s partners again.

Kibum now was dancing with Jonghyun and Taemin with Jinki. They exchanged few words, they smiled widely and were happy.

“I love seeing your happy face, I missed it before,” Kibum said smiling and titled his head on one side.

“I was always smiling, Bummie,” Jonghyun smiled and blushed a bit.

“Not like you did it now… your smile is more beautiful,” he smiled and shook his head.

“Do you… think? Do you think that my smile is more… bright?” he bit his lip.

“You are, Jongie, happier, don’t tell me that you didn’t notice it,” he chuckled.

“Well, when I am with Jinki, I am feeling like I am without any problems, he is the best man for me,” Jonghyun chuckled and nodded.

“You see that, hyung, Jinki is your best man, I hope that he won’t be bad toward you when it comes to wedding night,” Kibum smirked and Jonghyun smacked his back.

“Heya, don’t talk like this,” he pouted and grinned when Kibum was exchanged soon to Siwon and later to Minho.

At the end Jonghyun and Jinki danced with everybody till they finally were again together.

“Finally, I can dance with my beautiful again,” Jinki smiled warmly at Jonghyun and the man blushed giggling.

“Someone had missed me,” Jonghyun smiled and blinked.

“I will always miss you, my beautiful, you didn’t miss me?” Jinki gave Jonghyun playful disappointed face and pouted.

“Sure, I missed my cutie pouty bunny,” Jjong giggled and kissed Jinki’s pout away when the older giggled and kissed him deeply back.

“Tonight is our day… and… then our honeymoon,” Jinki whispered as he was dancing with Jonghyun through whole dance floor.

“I am so happy that we are going to France… and England…” Jonghyun whispered, smiled and kissed Jinki’s jaw. “But I won’t care if we would go to Japan or anywhere else, I love being with you, I would stay by your side as I promised you,” he added smiling.

“I know, my beautiful, I know,” Jinki smiled and leaned closer when he kissed Hyun deeply and smiled at his beautiful eyes which he adored so much.

The wedding night was slowly coming to its end. When it reached it, Jinki and Jonghyun went to their hotel by horse’s carriage. It was beautiful way to their hotel. In the carriage was romantic scene and sure, Siwon was ridding on horse so he could take few photos but then he let the couple to be in privacy and rode his horse to Kibum who was waiting for him.

The way to the hotel took about two hours. Jinki thanked to carter and also Jjong. They then walked to their hotel’s bedroom where they prepared beautiful romantical bath. They put some roses petals to water and took wine and lit the candles.

In the bathtub they cuddled more and exchanged passionate kisses which were making their bodies more and more needy for other’s touch.

“I love you, Lee Kim Jonghyun, I love you so much, I will give you everything what you would love to have,” Jinki whispered as he placed kiss on Hyun’s neck spine.

Jonghyun shivered and kissed Jinki’s cheek and blushed. “I don’t need anything when I have you… when I have you I have everything what I need and want to have,” he whispered and kissed Jinki’s forehead.

“Jongie, my beautiful,” Jinki sighed happily and ran his hand on Jonghyun’s cheek when Jjong giggled.

“It tickles,” he chuckled and Jinki laughed.

“It should have, my dear husband,” Jinki smiled.

“It sounds so… beautifully,” Jonghyun whispered and teared up a bit when Jinki blinked but kissed his eyes away and smiled.

“Hyunnie…” Jinki smiled and then after few minutes, when they finished their wine, they got out from the bathtub and wiped themselves with towels.

Jinki took Jonghyun in bridal style and walked to the bed when he slowly put Jonghyun on the bed and covered him with a blanket before he slid under the blanket too and took Jonghyun into his arms.

“I love you, I love you,” Jonghyun smiled and turned them when he looked down at Jinki who was watching him still with his lovely eyes.

“Y-yah… your stare… um… it is making me nervous,” Jonghyun pouted a bit and shyly looked down.

“Why? I can’t watch you differently, you are so handsome and so precious for me,” Jinki chuckled and blinked when he his cheek and kissed his nose.

“Ahhh… you are so… ah Jinki you are so precious and so important to me, you always know how to make me smile, giggle and be too much distracted just by your presence,” Jonghyun blushed and buried his face into Jinki’s chest.

“Because I love being by your side and making you feeling like this, you are so cutie and fluffy, when you are shy and trying to act manly, you are man, my man, but you don’t have to act like one when we are alone… when you need cry, cry, when you need hug without words, just hug me… we are now one strong man, no one will separate us, no one even would dare or I will kick their balls,” Jinki said seriously and the last sentence made Jonghyun laugh.

“You are so… protective and possessed by me,” Jonghyun giggled and pinched Jinki’s cheek.

“Yes, because you are my, my husband, not my boyfriend anymore, because you replaced my last boyfriend who was named Kim Jonghyun, now, Lee Kim Jonghyun is my husband,” Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun’s cheek and nose.

Jonghyun blushed so hard, smacked Jinki’s arm when the elder laughed and adoringly looked at his beautiful Puppy. He saw their future, he already knew that their future is going to be one of the best. They are the best couple and they will always be. Their love was not ending. It couldn’t end when their love was locked on the Namsan tower. Even if Namsan tower would fall down, their love will be fine, alright because their love was being locked in their heart, in their souls.