Fluttery

Runaway

 

 

Fingertips ghosting over burning skin, sighs of pleasure escaped both women while their lips were dancing against one another, caught in a passionate and heated liplock. Push and pull, tingles of pleasure ran down Byulyi's body down to her core, tightening her grip on the girl's waist, pulling her closer while the girl was moving against her thighs slowly.

 

All she could feel behind her closed lids were immense pleasure while the fire of desire was burning inside her chest. It felt too good to be true, inside the motel room where no prying eyes would see and secrets would be kept.

 

Byulyi leaned back slowly to the mattress, pulling the girl with her without breaking the kiss. She let the black haired girl ruled over on top of her while she ran her hands up and down the girl's waistline.

 

They pulled off with a gasp, chest heaved and down like they had just ran a marathon, eyes bored into one another intensely, darkened with lust.

 

"You lied to me, didn't you?" The girl whispered between her ragged breaths, a smirk adorning her beautiful face as she hovered over her.

 

Byulyi kept quiet, letting her eyes did the talking, staring into her dark brown eyes silently.

 

"You" She pointed at her shoulder, pressing her index finger gently, before trailing it to her exposed chest under her ed shirt. The girl's eyes flickered from her own finger to her darkened eyes.

 

"I know who you are." She said.

 

Byulyi held her breath when the girl leaned closer, lips ghosting over her neck up to her ear. She gripped the sheet as shivers ran down her body pleasurably.

 

"Bounty hunter. You want me, my body, alive." The girl whispered in her ear, soft lips brushing against her earlobe, making her inhaled a sharp breath.

 

The black haired girl leaned back to meet her eyes.

 

"Isn't it true?" She bit her lips with a challenging smile, raising an eyebrow flirtatiously.

 

Byulyi's heart thumped inside her chest loudly, eyes hazed with want. The tingling sensation tugging down in her stomach was intense.

 

"Yes" she admitted breathlessly, body aching from the need to touch.

 

The girl smirked triumphantly, "you're the hottest bounty hunter I've ever laid my eyes on." Still biting her lower lip, the girl sensually opened her shirt a bit wider with a hand caressing her toned stomach gently.

 

"Ravishing." She commented.

 

A low growl escaped when the girl started grinding down on her; wet. "Blonde, beautiful, and smart. Are you good in bed too, Miss Moon?" She challenged with a smirk.

 

Last straw.

 

Byulyi pulled the girl and shifted their position over, earning a delighted squeal from the woman as she hit the bed. The blonde tossed her already opened shirt away impatiently. Looking down at the girl before her, she felt her body heated up.

 

"Make me scream, officer."






 

Jung Wheein, 24 years old, a fugitive. The daughter of the famous CEO from the Jung Corporation who has been on the run for months after paying her bail money for a suspected corruption.

 

Her worth? A million dollar; a special request by her own father to find her runaway daughter.

 

Byulyi zipped up her pants and buttoned up her white shirt, looking at the woman who was fast asleep under the blanket beautifully.

 

Milky white skin, dimples carved on both of her cheeks, black hair, and beautiful laughs.

 

Jung Wheein is the definition of stunning.

 

Many have searched for her, rare has succeeded.

 

Byulyi would say she's quite observant as to how she could possibly find the girl. It just took brains and experiences, observing the belongings of the girl that were left inside her old room would result in a quite obvious but hidden meaning as to her destination of her runaway trip.

 

She felt lucky. Whether of being able to find the girl or of having her heart raced because of her beauty, she's not quite sure.

 

It was not her plan of course. Her brain just short circuited when she laid her eyes upon the beauty in black hair and tight working dress in a diner, far from the main city. Then suddenly her heart thumped when the girl gave her the most beautiful dimpled smile and bright, sunshine-like, vibe.

 

She knew the girl was Jung Wheein, but she wasn't prepared for the effect she had on her in mere seconds.

 

The girl warmed her up with just a smile, and Byulyi was beyond enamored by that time. After a few more exchanges of conversations with flirtatious gestures and gazes, the next thing she knew, they were already kissing intensely behind the locked door of a cheap motel.

 

"Are you going to turn me in?"

 

Byulyi looked up after being lost in her train of thoughts. The girl was awake, back leaned on the bed head with blanket covering her body. The blonde stared into the girl's fear-filled brown eyes. Her black hair was disheveled, but she still looked as beautiful as ever.

 

Her chest clenched.

 

"Do you want me to?" The blonde asked gently, walking over to give her an oversized hoodie to wear.

 

Wheein smiled thankfully, a bit relieved at the warm gesture. She put on the green colored hoodie easily to cover her body. "Of course not. I've been trying to hide from plenty of bounty hunters for months."

 

Byulyi raised her eyebrows in amusement, "yet here we are now."

 

The black haired girl blushed evidently and Byulyi thought it was really cute. "Can't help it" averting her gaze shyly, she mumbled softly, more to herself.

 

Byulyi's heart melted.

 

God damn it.

 

The blonde sighed softly, "Listen".

 

Sitting on the bed, she faced the black haired beauty with a serious gaze. She blamed her soft heart, and the attractiveness the woman held, for she was ready to sacrifice a million dollar if she could keep the girl safe and sound, smiling beautifully with both dimples carved deep like a carefully made sculpture.

 

"I can pretend I never see you here." She said, and her chest clenched again when she saw the girl's eyes lit up happily. She looked like an adorable puppy.

 

"But your father is doing everything to get you back to him. A million dollar, that's how desperate he is." Byulyi said carefully, earning a surprised gasp from the girl, "you can't run from him forever. There will be more aggressive and money-driven hunters who will find you anytime soon without a single care of you."

 

Wheein seemed to be deep in thoughts as her gaze fell down on her fidgeted fingers, taking all the information in.

 

Silence fell between them for a minute or so.

 

"A million dollar" she finally chuckled in disbelief. "Why did you change your mind despite that huge amount? It must have been tough to find me." Wheein's voice was shaking as she looked up to her. There were tears b in her eyes that she evidently tried hard to fight from spilling, in distrust and doubts.

 

Byulyi's heart broke a little, "I'm a human being with a heart before being a bounty hunter." She smiled reassuringly, scooting closer to the small woman while looking straight into her broken eyes, "and I like you." She confessed gently, making the girl widened her eyes at her in surprise.

 

"Your smile is beautiful, Jung Wheein." She smiled sincerely.

 

The way the corners of Wheein's lips lifted into a beautiful, stunning smile, made her heart thumped loudly in her ears in a slow motion. Both her dimples were present and she looked extremely blinding and ethereal. Tears spilled down her cheeks as her expression softened.

 

She engulfed her into a tight hug, burying her tear-stricken face on the side of her neck. "Thank you" she whispered shakily, voice laced with gratefulness.

 

Her chest clenched even tighter.

 

Byulyi felt… sad. That a beautiful girl like her had to be the target of every hunter out there in an exchange of a million dollar. She wrapped her arms around the girl securely, protectively. She didn't know her heart was capable of feeling empathy towards a stranger, a target of her as well. More than empathy, the girl was able to brighten her mood just by a mere smile in the diner, and somehow that fact made her lose her rational mind.

 

She didn't want her to get caught, Byulyi chanted in her mind, I want to protect her.

 

There is just something about Jung Wheein, something extraordinary to Byulyi, something valuable that she wanted to protect. Maybe it's the girl's buried happiness, her freedom, or the hope she carried behind her shining eyes, that were still not tarnished by the dark world. Byulyi didn't want to let those lights die, or let the woman became dull, like her and everyone else.

 

Because Wheein put tiny bits of colors slowly in her mundane world.

 

Wheein then pulled away after a few minutes, wiping the remains of her tears on her cheeks. She apologized in embarrassment for wetting her shirt but Byulyi only laughed it off because she found it adorable.

 

"So your father." Byulyi stood up, tidying their belongings and clothes while stuffing them into her sling bag. They had to move away before being caught by other hunters. "Why did you not want to go back to him?"

 

Silence.

 

"He framed me."

 

The blonde looked back to Wheein quickly in shock that she swore she almost got whiplash. "What?" She furrowed her eyebrows, wasn't sure if she heard that correctly.

 

"I didn't want to work for the company." Wheein smiled bitterly, wearing her jeans that were abandoned on the floor. "I was never happy in that house, I rebelled, did everything he told me not to do."

 

She looked up to her, "then he has had enough. He framed me for the corruption that his assistant did, threatened to put me in jail and would only set me free if I signed a contract to work in his company." The black haired girl shrugged.

 

Byulyi balled up her fist, anger seeping in as she clenched her jaw. Turning her head away, she zipped her bag wordlessly.

 

"I didn't want to. I asked for help from my friends to pay my bail money and ran away. Being away, even for a while, I just feel happier, it feels lighter, even though eventually I'm living in fear everyday after I heard that people were coming after me." Wheein chuckled dryly. "He is obsessed"

 

Byulyi walked over to the gloomy girl, trying to think of a solution in her head, on how to keep the girl happy, but out of the fear and misery of being hurt by plenty of hunters that were chasing after her. She stood in front of her, "maybe you can talk it out with him" she reasoned.

 

"That would be suicide!" Wheein widened her eyes fearfully, staring up to her like she had just said something so bizarre.

 

"But you are a fugitive by law too, Wheein. It would be hard to keep on-" Before Byulyi could finish her sentence, a sudden loud knock from the door surprised both of them, making them jumped and turned their heads synchronously to the wooden door.

 

Three knocks.

 

"We need to go" Byulyi whispered, seeing the fear appearing on the girl's expression.

 

"Where?!" Wheein was anxious, she darted her eyes around, there was no way out aside from the door and she could see that the smaller girl was breathing heavily in panic. This is bad, she could have a panic attack.

 

"Hey, calm down." The blonde held the girl's arm gently.

 

"How am I supposed to calm down?!" The girl hissed harshly, pulling her arm out from her grip forcefully. She glared at her, "there is someone banging at the door non-stop! Someone is looking for me! They're gonna kill me Byul!" She pointed at the door.

 

Those words scared her.

 

"We can't be-"

 

Before Wheein could finish her sentence, Byulyi tilted the girl's chin and quickly kissed her rambles away, capturing on her lower lips gently.

 

Wheein fought back, squirming and grabbing on her shoulder to push her away. But she was way stronger, it was no avail. Byulyi only pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her deeper.

 

After a few more failed attempts, she could feel the girl's body loosening up in exhaustion. Giving in, she finally kissed her back frustratedly, running her hand on her neck, up in between her blonde hair.

 

The kiss then slowed down. Wheein pulled her slightly closer, lips melting into a sweeter, gentler dance.

 

They only pulled away reluctantly after a sudden loud bang on the door. Leaning their foreheads against each other's with their eyes closed, both of them were breathing heavily, savoring their feelings as their hearts thumped into one melodious rhythm.

 

Their eyes fluttered open slowly.

 

"I'm here, I won't let them kill you." Byulyi whispered, her dark brown eyes conveying more than words could ever do. "Trust me."

 

Wheein looked back to her, "okay" she said breathlessly.


 


 

A guy broke down the door forcefully, finding Byulyi in the middle of the room alone with a cup in her hand leisurely.

 

"What do you want?" She asked, staring up and down at the unwelcome guest. Five feet, seven inches, bulk, with weapon.

 

A gun to her face, "give me that girl."

 

"What girl?" Byulyi raised her eyebrows in a feigned ignorance. The blonde immediately ducked and dropped the cup just in time he fired his gun, illegal shot.

 

She lunged at the guy quickly while he was distracted. Slow, she aimed for the chin, punching up powerfully, then a hand twist, weakening his grip, taking the gun easily out of his hand. Pulling his shoulder down, a hit by her knee powerfully to the gut, poor guy. While he bowed in pain, her elbow hit down at the neck area, and lastly a kick in the crotch to finish him up.

 

Just perfect to buy time.

 

He groaned in pain, fell and writhed on the floor. Byulyi grimaced, ouch.

 

Wheein jumped out, not missing an opportunity. She held her hand tightly as they ran down the stairs.

 

 





 

"Where do you want to go?" Byulyi asked, music was playing in the background while Wheein was bobbing her head right and left to the beat. Empty fields passed by at their sides without a care.

 

"Depends. Will you stay with me?" The girl asked, both as a question and a wish.

 

The blonde glanced at her hopeful gaze.

 

Her heart melted again.

 

She chuckled defeatedly, "Yes"

 

The way Wheein smiled blindingly with both her dimples on her cheeks, and the way her eyes turned into crescent moon when Byulyi glanced her way again, made her stomach churned wildly in a pleasant way.

 

She tightened her grip on the steering wheel, eyes focusing on the empty road before her in an attempt to calm the waves of feelings washing over her body. Warmth, happiness, and all these fluffy things she was unfamiliar with.

 

"Thank you." Wheein said softly, almost drowned by the deafening beat of Dean's songs blasting in the car.

 

"Of course." Byulyi smiled, like it's the most natural thing to say.

 

Her heart felt at ease.




 

Wheein gives her more in a day than a million dollar could ever do all her life.

And Byulyi is content.